when we get to heaven...

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

when we get to heaven...

Post by Prodigal Son »

when we get to heaven, will we know more than we do now? will we have answers to all these questions we have...how the earth was created, did we live with dinosaurs, is there life elsewhere?
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: when we get to heaven...

Post by bizzt »

colors wrote:when we get to heaven, will we know more than we do now? will we have answers to all these questions we have...how the earth was created, did we live with dinosaurs, is there life elsewhere?
I guess the real question will be does it really Matter?
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

it matters to me. i am actually excited about the possibility that i will one day know what it was like for adam and eve in the garden, or know what the world looked like before we were put on it. it would be kind of sad to exist an eternity without knowing these things. :P
RGeeB
Established Member

Post by RGeeB »

Revelation 21:3

Depends on your end time theology. In glorified bodies, I believe we can still recognise each other and deal with temporal things. Also, the new heaven will be on the new earth. That suggests that heaven currently is a waiting place for spirits. The reunion with sleeping souls will occur at the last trumpet. Earth will be recreated. (Sorry if it sounds JW :wink: )

The answer to your question I believe is - Yes.
Maranatha!
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

that would be awesome.

a new earth is still heaven to me! :D
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

colors wrote:it matters to me. i am actually excited about the possibility that i will one day know what it was like for adam and eve in the garden, or know what the world looked like before we were put on it. it would be kind of sad to exist an eternity without knowing these things. :P
What I meant by that is there will be no reason for us to know those answers. Sure it will be great to know but once we get to Heaven our old life will not matter. Old things will pass away and we will become new. So if you see God I think we will be in so much bliss that those questions will be of no concern.

Just my thought thats all

IN Christ
Tim