Main source of existence!

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Anonymous

Main source of existence!

Post by Anonymous »

We are so mixed up in this world we yet to see the new beginning of our own lives. How many of us say man dude i got issues? I know i have before well we think we have issues jesus had issues on the cross bering our sins for our pitiful worthless souls, I know it sounds kinda lame but its true, SO without anything else im just gunna say What issue is so big that we cant even make the lord our number one, He is our main source of existence,

Susan.[/b]
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Grammar, maybe? :P
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

LOL

totally agree with you OnFire..

I always have to remind myself of this, you may have heard of the song "turn your eyes upon Jesus" well I really like the lyrics to this song and I think they go

'Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full into his wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow dim
In the light of his glory and grace'
hermitville101
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Re: Main source of existence!

Post by hermitville101 »

OnFire4God wrote: What issue is so big that we cant even make the lord our number one, He is our main source of existence,
Susan.
The first issue that comes to my mind is that Devil guy. For some reason he's always trying to mess with us when we want to do things like that.

In any case there is obviously a very large issue somewhere since 99% of Christians apparently can't make Him number one. The above is just my guess as to the main source.