The Catholic church is made out of secret lizard people!!

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

The Catholic church is made out of secret lizard people!!

Post by Mastermind »

I wish this site was a joke...

http://www.wiolawapress.com/black.htm
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
jakelo
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by jakelo »

LOL Thanks for posting that website mastermind. I was having a bad day 'till I saw it!! :lol:
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Mastermind, the keeper of the weird...because nobody else wants to. Good job, crazy as can be.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
lesterm
Newbie Member

Post by lesterm »

Funny. I just did a web search for "lizard people" and this thread was at the top of the list. Great link, thanks!

The other hilarious site that came up was:

http://www.ufophil.com
Dennis
Newbie Member

roots of catholiscism

Post by Dennis »

An internet tital:

Diet and sexual dimorphism in the very catholic lizard genus Leiocephalus of the Bahamas.
leio is latin for smooth, cephas is aramaic for rock, (Peter, the foundation of the church), phallus is greek origin into latin.

the rock of cybele was moved from phrygia to rome, and is known in the church as cephas, it is a natural radio crystal that allows for the amplification of telepathic communication, which is the foundation of the catholic church, even though they are all trained to lie about it. if you know what you are doing you can listen in and monitor whatever you want.

the test of occult practice is whether you can fool the people so completely they can't see the truth even when you give it to them. i'm sure that in the medical and scientific latin vocabulary there is more stories right out in the open.

i have been watching the catholic priesthood for several years now and know that they sacrifice children on saturday night, and practice "black tantric left hand techniques, for the purpose of raising kundalini", which is sex based black magic based in the belief of capturing the immortal soul of your torture victim. it is the technique of creating a sex addicted sociopath within the structure of a peer group.

i have uncovered allegorical passages in the new testament that refer to tantric technique, and emasculation of Jesus.

the catholic church hierarchy began as the priesthood of the mystery cults of rome. the cult of cybele and the rites of bacchanalia give the most obvious connection to the current indoctrination of the priesthood. they rose up and joined numbers at a time when the jewish nation was weak after losing a revolt and the roman economy was on the rocks, partly because of internal destabilizing by the catholics.

this is an article of a current trial of a priest that sacrificed a nun on holy saturday:

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar ... 7858255385

in the new testament it says that the eyes are the windows to a mans soul. if you look into the eyes of a person who is conscious (enlightened) the eyes are light or have a glow.
a priests eyes are black reflecting the evil sex based gluttony of being conscious in the lower earth based chakras.

these idiots are subhuman, exhibit blunted emotions, no problem solving skills and display the morals of a sex addicted sociopath. all the illuminati and all the other outerspace lizard crap is a way for them to make you think that this super race is out there, there is nothing you can do about it because the conspiracy is underway, when in reality, it's just disinformation posted on the net by a [homosexual] priest down the street, and it's pretty easy to do something about it because these retarded morons are scared to death of normal human beings, and when exposed, explode into a cloud of fear. 911 is tracable to the vatican as is aids. if you back them into a corner they start admitting crimes in order to float there self esteem as their delusional self image starts to fade away. the cult indoctrination is so demanding that they must be stripped of any identity to get in, they then harvest self esteem by exploiting the normal people around them.

a catholic lay person is the first level of indoctrination, as they believe that the priest is a viable authority figure commensurate to God, next thing you know, God starts handing out self esteem. each lay person is held in control by blackmail. a priest watches his flock until a person is caught doing something they would'nt dare want the community to know, more often then not, a sin is suggested to them by the very person that records the activity for future discipline. kinda like the structure of the cia.

always IMHO Dennis
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

What the frigging hell was that...

Hahahaha
I DEMAND PIE, AND A BARREL OF WHIPPED CREAM
Dennis
Newbie Member

Post by Dennis »

the catholic church consists of etheric structures, (thought forms) constructed between individual's chakras so one person can moniter and influence another, actually whole congregations. what the church does is open one for audible comunication, keep the others closed for subliminal suggestion (subconscious, the angel and devil on your shoulder, is actually your priest.) if you are learned, all chakras are open so you can't be inadvertantly influenced. the following is the first paragraph from a vatican disinformation page the vatican posted 1 day after i posted my above 1st post. it is an attempt to provide for an explanation beyond the fact that it just the catholic church involved in this behaviour.

reference: the Etheric Double and the Astral Body by Aurthur Powel, these books will outline the knowledge needed. all the church does is use routine knowledge of physics against people who are ignorant because their chakras are closed.

IMPLANTS FOR A TOTAL "MAK"E-OVER ...INTO A LIZARD
AND HOW TO COUNTER THEM
Almost everyone on this planet has at least 5 implants,( they are installing approximately 10 in everyone as i write this) especially in America..... the Dracs and their other lizard helpers the Greys, have developed a new method of shooting darts in 4-D at us... and therefore implanting people rapidly.. this is my story which relates to others who have been taken over by the lizards....fortunately i have about 3 major helpers who continually help me take out implants or neutralize them.... from the beginning of my life i knew i would be implanted... when i was a little girl my mother would put curls into my hair and she always ran across the implant on my right ear. That has remained to this day.......i have tried to remove it without success,as the implant moves....
Recently because i have been such a threat to them of exposure, they have tried to take me over completely like they have done to many of our leaders...( Senators, Congressmen, Military, Business -Corporate heads, etc.... and especially MEDIA controllers... although some of them are shapeshifter Dracs....like Rupert "Wotz his MUR-Dak name?" ) What i'm going to do is describe what i believe to be the major process to INSTALL A LIZARD INSIDE A PERSON TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL....MY HOPE IS THAT WHEN THIS IS EXPOSED
Dennis
Newbie Member

Post by Dennis »

a little more, when christ, in the new testament speaks of driving the demons from a person, he is speaking of freeing the chakras (opening them). mary magdelene is said to have been freed from 7, the traditional number in the hindu belief system.

below is the URL where the sample paragraph came from, look at the text that shows up on the google search response page, the idiot that posted it forgot to edit out references to the catholic church, notice in the article there are NONE.

http://www.wiolawapress.com/implants.htm

All posts IMHO Dennis
lesterm
Newbie Member

Post by lesterm »

Dennis wrote:a little more, when christ, in the new testament speaks of driving the demons from a person, he is speaking of freeing the chakras ...etc...etc....etc
Ummmmmmm... is it just me, or.....?????
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Forget about the site in the OP, just read Dennis's posts. They're just as nutty. :lol:
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

Mastermind wrote:Forget about the site in the OP, just read Dennis's posts. They're just as nutty. :lol:
ARE my Eyes Deceiving me... HEY there MM long time!!!
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

bizzt wrote:
Mastermind wrote:Forget about the site in the OP, just read Dennis's posts. They're just as nutty. :lol:
ARE my Eyes Deceiving me... HEY there MM long time!!!
Well, yeah, it is me, but that doesn't mean you don't have eyesight problems. :wink: