California Earthquake

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
puritan lad
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by puritan lad »

SUGAAAAA wrote:He said it will be in California so I'll just drove over to Tijuana (just across the border) for a few days, where the nation's boundary will keep me safe.

yes...
Better yet, send me your life savings and I'll pray for you :lol:
"To suppose that whatever God requireth of us that we have power of ourselves to do, is to make the cross and grace of Jesus Christ of none effect." - JOHN OWEN

//covenant-theology.blogspot.com
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com/
August
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

Still nothing, and the 27th is almost over....
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

It is going to happen at 11:59:59pm tonight don't cha know :D
I hear it will split the Earth and the Frozen Dinosaurs from days gone by will WALK AGAIN!
Jay_7
Established Member

Post by Jay_7 »

Its already the 28th here, i can assure you nothing happens in the future. :D
SUGAAAAA
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by SUGAAAAA »

well here in California it will be the 28th in... 7 hours :cry:

its almost dark though. earthquakes dont happen at night.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Guys, guys . . .

Clearly, the earthquake has already taken place. Our prophet-friend was referring to political-spiritual shift of the Californian people. The 27/28 is a reference to "the end of the month." This should be understood as the end of a particular era. This all was fulfilled towards the end of the Gold Rush, although some scholars who are a little more politically oriented claim it was fulfilled in the Arnold vote . . .

Geez.

;)
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.