The Chosen TV series review and CAUTIONS to be aware of

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

The Chosen TV series review and CAUTIONS to be aware of

Post by Philip »

The TV series The Chosen has taken the world by storm, as it's become wildly popular amongst Christians - and also with non-Christians who are no doubt curious about Christ. The series follows an ongoing dramatization of Jesus of Nazareth's ministry, life and deeds. Here is an honest review of the series. And, as noted, I also have some concerns about potential influences from Mormon financiers behind the project. I'm not familiar enough with the series to see what important things may have been left out in earlier episodes - per such influences. Scripture clearly teaches Jesus is an UNCREATED human being who is also FULLY God as well as a member of a Trinity (along with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit) - and Mormons believe neither of those things. Anyway, this is a good overview of what the series is all about and some things to watch out for and be aware of. I hope the show maintains a Scriptural foundation!

Philip

See what YOU think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHBdR22uJXY