War in Ukraine

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
MargaretMurphy1951
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Re: War in Ukraine

Post by MargaretMurphy1951 »

We can only hope this conflict will end soon. The ukrainian diplomacy is talking to Russians as we speak. Before there was no will for dialogue, but now something has slightly changed. Russia doesn't look too well here. I hope they solve this and stop this nonsense killing!
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Hi Margaret,

Yes, now negotiations started. However, many are sceptical that first negotiations will end in war ceasing.
But let’s hope.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Welcome to the forum, Margaret!

I see your description says you are not a Christian - do you at least believe in God?
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Comparison with Hitler’s invasion of Czechoslovakia - former Czech Republic and Slovakia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... n-ukraine/

side note: During communism people here in Slovakia were not free.

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

So, bombarding gets to the west of Ukraine, closer to my country
Guardian reporter Peter Beaumont brings us this morning run-down from Lviv.

Russian jets bombed cities in the west of Ukraine in the early hours of Friday morning hitting Lviv, Lutsk and Ivano-Frankivsk, as the Kremlin’s war continued to creep further into Ukraine.
reports https://www.theguardian.com/

#foreverinmyheart
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Putin has put Russia in a very terrible place, isolation, economically. So, he should fear those around him most, as they all know he's going to take them to very bad places if he's not stopped. Most Russians - particularly the young and those military age, grew up with far-more freedoms than those under the Soviet Union did - and most of them are stunned and appalled at the brutality and evil Putin has unleashed! But as Believers, we must all constantly remember that while God allows things we can't fathom, He still is in absolute control and always has eternal purposes and outcomes in his plans - outcomes that He can perfectly see and know like they happened yesterday! But we're mortal and can't understand. We must live by faith - and not fear!
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

The world is a stage, everyone plays their part, towards an end goal.
WWIII (will be shorter than most think IMO as you can't destroy the infrastructure like electricity and internet needed to bring on the mark of the beast, etc.) and then the revealing of the Anti-Christ is where this is heading. Make no mistake though, there will be much bloodshed.

Order (Anti-Christ bringing on peace) from (orchestrated) Chaos; it's an old play from an old playbook.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Here is 2 days old podcast made by Mikhaila Peterson, daughter of Jordan Peterson, in which she spoke with two members of the government, one in Ukraine and one in Russia.

two different perspectives
1:25:52: “Russia will show to the world new civilisation model of salvation of human race” - scary

#foreverinmyheart
Katabole
Valued Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by Katabole »

Hi, Ron (Katabole) here. A happy St. Paddy's Day to you and yours. May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead, as the good Irish folk say.

I have not posted in a number of years on the forum and I hope everyone (except for the dishonest atheists, nihilistic antagonists and cultural Marxists {if they still frequent here} are doing well) :lol: I would like to share what I perceive to be happening in the Ukraine at present. I will try to stay on topic but my post will inevitably crossover into a few other topics.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Just for historical purposes, I am a member of a large independent non-denominational church and for decades our church has taught and discussed in depth, that the Russian peoples are the descendants of Esau, Jacob's twin brother. Some Biblical historians have argued he is the ancestral father of the Romans but I believe that is another family tree. As you may or may not know, Scripture claims God hated Esau before Esau was even born. In life Esau (his offspring later to be called Edom), sold his birthright to his brother for a bowl of lentils and was easily tricked by Jacob who received the blessings his older sibling should have received. So when it came time for Isaac to bless Esau, he essentially received a curse.

As God said to their mother Rebekah:

Genesis 25:23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Russia has its part to play in the scenario of Biblical eschatology.

I believe what is happening in the Ukraine is a battle of control between Vladimir Putin; the President of Russia with his massive armed forces, backed by the Chinese communist party and George Soros; destabilizer of free democracies for profit, social media censor and financier of the World Economic Forum (WEF), whose CEO Klaus Schwab, controls the actions the President of Ukraine, Vladimir Zelensky; who is an active member of the WEF. The Ukraine has made Soros wealthy.

If you think Zelensky is a not a member, watch this short clip when he spoke at the WEF forum in 2020. Listen to what he says.

This is the CEO of the WEF, Schwab, in 2017. Maajid played that clip to Joe Rogan on the Joe Rogan show.

As a single man, I joined a number of dating sites in the Ukraine over two decades ago. I have probably spoken to well over a thousand Ukrainian women over that time. I will state that over 98% of them thought their country was utterly corrupt and many welcomed Russia taking over their country. And that was well before this war started.

If you did not know, I am a Canadian. I think Putin is a evil man. I believe Soros is an evil man. I think Bill Gates is a evil man. I believe Schwab is an evil man. I believe my own Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, is just as evil as all of them. Just to let you know, Trudeau compared the unvaccinated to the Coronavirus. He said they were intolerable. He said they needed to be punished. He called them Nazis. He called them racists and misogynists. He spread hatred. And he was consumed by hatred himself. He told our good humble truckers that they took up space and then proceeded to arrest them and close their bank accounts as he had his police beat up innocents. Trudeau might despise the vaccinated. In Canada right now, the vaccinated cannot fly on a plane, take a train or ride on a ferry. They are banned from receiving employment insurance if they lose a job due to unconstitutional vaccine mandates. Back in 2017, Trudeau claimed that evangelical Christians were the worst part of Canadian society; a society that was essentially founded on Christian principles.

I don't think Putin believes in abortion or Euthanasia. If Putin kills 30,000 people in Ukraine, does that measure up to the half a million Trudeau aborted on his watch? Trudeau gave 600 million of our tax dollars to perform abortions in Africa and brought in a suicide bill so that anyone who wanted to die could sign their life over for someone else to end and he marketed it for our senior citizens.

Trudeau is a scumbag who blatantly breaks our laws with glee, and who paid off the media here with our tax dollars to lie to us, and I have written a number of Canadian politicians including Maxime Bernier, leader of the PPC and Pierre Poilievre, a Conservative running for leadership of the CPC party to have Trudeau charged with crimes against humanity, High Treason and violating our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. I want him in jail for life. And in my opinion, Zelensky is just as evil as the others.

But why is the world silent when Saudi Arabia has blatantly warred against the country of Yemen for years, bombed, starved and killed over ten thousand Yemeni children? Why the silence? They beheaded over 80 people a couple of days ago. Are people still critical thinkers? Or just blindly following the mainstream media narrative? I do not hear news about that, except from independents.

It's amazing the global mantra they all sing. They are all in it together. Except for us.

Soros does not do anything without thinking how much money he will gain or lose. From his language he seems to be concerned with losing possibly; a lot. The Ukraine is big money for him. Notice Soros uses the phrase in English, "our civilization"? He's not talking about our free patriotic Western nations based on faith in Christ and the rule of law. Soros thinks that's already dead.

He means the NWO (new world order) which he is a working part of is and is currently in jeopardy because of Putin.

Putin and Xi according to Soros, directly threaten the build, back better, UN/WEF agenda, that these evil scumbags like Soros and Schwab and Bill Gates want to remain in place.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ilization/

Soros brags about “the Soros Empire replacing the Soviet Empire” in Europe

https://americasvoice.news/

Quotes by George Soros.

"My main concern is with the world order."
"The world order needs a major overhaul."
"It's not whether you're right or wrong, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong."
"I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes."
"It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it since I began to live it out."
"The worse a situation becomes the less it takes to turn around, the bigger the upside."
"Destroying America will be the culmination of my life's work."

So Putin is attempting to make sure Soros' influence is permanently ending in Ukraine.

And Soros finances in part this guy:

Is Klaus Schwab the most dangerous man in the world?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

As for being informed these days, I usually head to Twitter (but Twitter censors a lot), or Gettr and check out directly from the horses mouth or from a wide variety of patriots. Rumble is far superior to YouTube. I have completely lost faith in all mainstream news. I do like Rebel News here in Canada, the Post Millennial and Epoch Times. GB news is refreshingly good as well. RAV (Real America's Voice) is excellent and my favorite American broadcaster.

https://americasvoice.news/

Steve Bannon has a show on at 10 a.m. EST and at 5 p.m EST. which is fantastic.

I like Dan Bongino. Historian Neil Oliver on GB news is amazing. I wasn't a big fan of Tucker Carlson in the past but lately he has been brutally honest and is bringing in just a few million viewers short of Joe Rogan as mainstream media numbers collapse worldwide. CNN and BBC are propaganda junk channels.

So with all that being said, the only person to stop Putin over the last few decades was Donald Trump. Putin in my opinion, will not in any way allow George Soros to control the Ukraine through, his blatant media lies, his financial puppet Klaus Schwab, nor Soros' Presidential puppet, Vladimir Zelensky. If NATO tries to interfere, Putin will just turn off the gas to Europe, because Joe Biden removed sanctions against Putin building the pipeline. And as the price of oil get higher, Putin becomes richer. Steve Bannon claimed a couple of days ago, that all the deaths in the Ukraine, the suffering and everything else could have been avoided if Donald Trump had not been so viciously cheated in the 2020 election. He said elections have consequences and cheating in elections have drastic consequences. That may be true but I think a deeper cause is the massive rejection of Christ by the people of the West.

I truly feel for those who have lost loved ones and been injured and displaced in the Ukraine and I continue to pray. Putin will not stop until he and not Soros, controls the Ukraine.

Daniel 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
There are two types of people in our world: those who believe in Christ and those who will.

If Christianity is a man-made religion, then why is its doctrine vehemently against all of man's desires?

Every one that is of the truth hears my voice. Jesus from John 18:37