Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

Post by Stu »

PaulSacramento wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:13 am In short:
We don't know enough about the long term issues of Gender-identity disorders and for the WHO and others to come out with a absolute statement like that is irresponsible.

Side note:
If someone identified themselves as amputee and chopped of an arm, I am sure that their mental health would be called into question.

Normalizing a mental health problem is not doing anyone suffering from that problem, any favours.
ESPECIALLY if they haven't even gone through frikken puberty yet!!! It's so irresponsible.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

And yet in the real world like in the IAAF, they want to have female athletes who naturally have high testosterone have to take medication to lower that testosterone before they are allowed to compete. The US is teaching their kids at school that you can do what you want but when it comes to the real world they will get a huge surprise...

One of our female athletes here in South Africa, Caster Semenya, has a naturally high testosterone level and has been banned from participating in women's events unless she has takes medication to lower this.

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

T-level for trans-athletes are still 3X higher that what is allowed for biological females.
Not to mention the estrogen therapy can benefit men transitioning to women and participating in fighting sports.

Look,as you guys know, I competed in full contact martial arts (Boxing, MMA, Thai boxing, karate, etc) and I can't begin to fathom the view that a person that spent his formative years as a MALE can now inflict physical pain on a female simply because He identifies as a woman now.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Paul: ... I can't begin to fathom the view that a person that spent his formative years as a MALE can now inflict physical pain on a female simply because He identifies as a woman now.
Political correctness is what drives this!
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

The Bible is pretty clear and speaks of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus himself referred to His Father. Who the heck is man (or woman) to change that. Crazy.
Catholic schoolgirls are being taught that God is GENDER-NEUTRAL and are banned from using the words 'Lord', 'Father' and 'Son' in prayers

Catholic schoolgirls are being taught that God is gender-neutral and banned from using the words 'Lord', 'Father' and 'Son' in prayers.

A number of elite Catholic schools in Brisbane are making moves to teach their students to use inclusive language when referring to God.

Top schools including All Hallows, Stuartholme, Loreto College and Stuartholme School are leading a push towards a feminist interpretation of the Christian Bible.

Students at Stuartholme School in Brisbane's inner-city, which charges upwards of $40,000 a year, are taught to use the word 'Godself' instead of 'himself'.

'As we believe God is neither male or female, Stuartholme tries to use gender-neutral terms in prayers … so that our community deepens their understanding of who God is for them, how God reveals Godself through creation, our relationships with others and the person of Jesus,' a spokeswoman told The Sunday Mail.

More
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

CALIFORNIA'S SEXUALIZATION OF CHILDREN IN SCHOOL

Recently a former teacher blew the whistle on California's newly adopted "Health Education Framework," describing relay races where "10- and 11-year-old girls are trained to put condoms on a prosthetic male erection as the boys watch on, as described by Big League Politics after her interview with Christian Post.

More from BLP:

Kids as young as 11 years old are trained in how to engage in oral and anal sex and taught to experiment with bisexuality by public school teachers.

"It is medically risky on multiple levels. And when you read the curriculum … it’s written almost like a college fraternity wrote this curriculum in a very crass and a juvenile way," she said of the ongoing sexualization of children.

" always tell people that the scary thing is, I’ll give radio interviews and I can’t even say on the radio things that are being taught in our elementary and middle school classrooms in mixed company. There’s something very wrong there," said Friedrichs, a conservative activist who taught in public schools for 28 years.

"No one believes it until they see it," she said. "Now that we’ve been able to help parents to understand what’s actually in the curriculums and they’re viewing it for themselves, they see the urgent need to rescue the kids. Now there’s a groundswell of parents that’s growing fast and fighting back."

Transgenderism is also being pushed on children, prompting unsuspecting kids to adopt a lifestyle that is known to result in a spike of suicide attempts, mental illness, and other harmful behaviors. “

More
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:06 pm
edwardmurphy wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 pm Abe, you've been right exactly once the entire time I've known you. Or of you. Whatever. A busted clock is right twice a day. But maybe I'm underestimating you. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Maybe first you could explain exactly what kind of shape we're in and how, specifically, did the liberals got us here. Remember, specific is the opposite of vague. Specific means providing details, statistics, and the like. Maybe even citing your sources. Being specific requires you to put in some effort. You up to the task?

Also, I gotta ask who's getting tried for treason this time. And whatever happened to all of those imminent pedophilia busts? Remember? The Feds were going to swoop in and nail all of Trump's enemies because - AMAZING COINCIDENCE - they were all perverts?

* Yes, I'm aware that it's a real crime. Are you just discovering that?
Sorry Ed,but I've tried before to give you information and you disregard it.But if you cannot see how liberalism ran America into the ground then you are just blind.The American people know and that is what matters most. Oh yeah the pedophile stuff is still coming also and it has already started if you're informed. However,there are alot of corrupt people in DC like judges and political figures that have been and are being replaced so that justice can be carried out. Because the judges that are corrupt would just let the bad guys off and it takes time to remove them.the corruption in DC is vast and is in every element of government and it has had to be replaced so that justic for pedophilia,treason,etc can be prosecuted. You're not informed if you rely on the typical liberal media that I know you used to rely on because they refuse to report about it. So you're just not informed relying on them.
I just wanted to remind everybody that I was right again when I said the pedophile stuff was going to come out.Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested and sure the media is trying to link Trump to Epstein ,but they will have no real evidence,instead the evidence is going to expose the Clinton's and many in Hollywood and politicians in our government.

This is going to be shocking to the American people and the world because it is not just about child sex trafficking but Satanic occult practices on Epstein's \Island and there is going to be no getting out of this for the people involved in child sex trafficking. They have it all on video too.This is sick and shocking stuff coming.

They use child sex trafficking to black mail people in government.This is all coming out now as Q told us it would and yet I was called a conspiracy theorist.The swamp is going to be drained.

Phillip remember when I said "These people are sick" and "These people are evil" which were Q qoutes? And you asked me why I'm claiming Democrats or the left are sick and evil? I told you you'd know when the evidence comes out?

Well it is coming out now and this is just the beginning. Yes the MSM is trying to link Trump to it however they are actually reporting about child sex trafficking,which is what the Q team and Trump want so that the American people know about it. This is going to bring so many people down and is going to be sick,evil and shocking.You'll agree with me these people are evil.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

{DS} Baited,The island is the key,Nothing can stop what is coming. For you all.
https://youtu.be/HXyyIpP-I7I
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Oh Abe...

One of Trump's buddies gets nabbed for running a pedophile ring and a member of Trump's cabinet is forced to resign because he let Trump's buddy off with a slap on the wrist.

Yeah, that's obviously a big win for Trump.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:27 am Oh Abe...

One of Trump's buddies gets nabbed for running a pedophile ring and a member of Trump's cabinet is forced to resign because he let Trump's buddy off with a slap on the wrist.

Yeah, that's obviously a big win for Trump.
We do not care if ya'll try to link Trump to Epstein.We expect it,but we have been following this stuff for years thanks to those in the alt-right media and we know all about it and how far it goes and we know who is involved and who has been covering for these sick people too.We want you to help us educate the american people about child sex trafficking so that they will be aware of it once the evidence comes out,which is what the MSM doing. Just like all of the other times they accused Trump of what they are guilty of,I have told you over and over that the left and their accomplices in the MSM accuse their political foes of what they are guilty of.To believe the opposite of what they report.They have done this althoughout Trump's presidency to the point that even lefties are even doubting what the MSM reports,because it turns out to be wrong in the end just like Trump colluding with Russia,impeachment,etc.This will be the same a nothing burger,but this time it is going to bring down the ones who are accusing Trump. Get ready man and buckle up! Because you're going to realize those in the alt-right and those who follow Q are not conspiracy theorists.Pizza Gate anybody? Think about it we were talking about the Deep state and everybody rejected it,now it is in the main stream and it will be no different with this child sex trafficking.The swamp is going to be drained.

Also you'll notice that politicians in the Democrat Party are now being accused of sedition,which is another thing I got right because I listen to those in the alt-right media that dedicate themselves to getting the truth out there.Treason and Sedition are real Federal crimes.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Oh how the left must love this world they have created.
As is said in the article, it's clearly predatory behaviour, but the left doesn't care because it's a transgender person. Disgusting.

TRANS ACTIVIST ORGANIZES TOPLESS SWIMMING SESSION FOR GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 12, PARENTS NOT ALLOWED TO BE PRESENT

Jessica Yaniv filed human rights complaints against fifteen female beauticians for refusing to wax her p**is and balls

A trans activist who gained notoriety for attempting to force beauticians to wax their balls and penis is now arranging a swimming session for girls as young as 12 where parents will not be allowed to be present.

Yes, really.

Jessica Yaniv, who was born a man, has filed complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against fifteen female aestheticians for their refusal to wax her male genitalia.

The controversy prompted comedian Ricky Gervais to wade into the debate.

“How did we get to the point where women are having to fight for the right to choose whether they wax some big old hairy **** & balls or not? It is not a human right to have your meat & 2 veg polished,” tweeted Gervais, who was accused of “transphobia” for defending a woman’s right not to wax male genitalia.

But the situation gets even more bizarre.

Yaniv has now organized a “youth all bodies swim” event at the Al Anderson Memorial Pool in Langley, British Columbia. The promotional material for the event states, “Parents and/or caregivers are not permitted in the event”.

This has caused widespread concern because Yaniv previously made comments described by some as “perverted” about naked girls getting changed in locker rooms.

“If there’s like 30 girls in the change rooms, how many of them would you say are out there changing freely with their vaginas and tits out?” asked Yaniv in one post.

“Went really well,” states another post. “I expected more though. I only saw one girl in her panties.”

“I was really expecting to walk in and see girls with their boobs out,” comments Yaniv in another post.

Other posts repeatedly show Yaniv asking girls how young they are as well as other disturbing posts such as one which states, “Have you ever seen a tampon string hanging out of another girls thing?”

Last week, Yaniv also celebrated getting free speech activist Lindsay Shepherd banned by Twitter after Shepherd suggested Yaniv was not a woman.

Clown world never fails to deliver the insanity, but this is perhaps the clearest example of someone hiding behind a ‘protected identity’ to engage in what critics assert is predatory behavior.

More
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

The word 'gender" means nothing anymore so it is time to stop using it.
Biological Sex is what needs to be used.
Sure they will eventually try to subvert objective science, but good look trying to redefine what the genetic code means.

LOL at Ricky Gervais trying to make a statement, dude, what did you expect?
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Stu wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:24 amOh how the left must love this world they have created.
God, you're tiresome.

I'm not even going to bother researching your claims. Almost everything you've posted in the politics section has been [nonsense], so it stands to reason that this most likely is as well.

Even if it's not [nonsense], you're still doing that thing where you disparage a huge, diverse group of people by cherry-picking instances of poor behavior by self-described members of said group. That's an intellectually bankrupt way to look at the world.

Whatever. I guess you just gotta be you. The fact is that those of us on "the left" rarely bear any resemblance to your hateful caricatures of us, but we all know that there's literally nothing I could possibly say to convince you of that.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

EdwardMurphy wrote:
God, you're tiresome.
Finally acknowledging God, I see!

It's about time!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Nah, some on the left haven't lost their minds.
Looks like the left is upping their game to now beating up Trump supporters. And some people say that Trump derangement syndrome isn't real...

TRUMP SUPPORTER BEATEN BY GANG FOR WEARING MAGA HAT

A Trump supporter was brutally beaten by a gang of teens for wearing a MAGA hat, leaving him with a huge black eye and substantial swelling.

Jahangir “John” Turan said he was walking past an event near Canal Street in SoHo when he was set upon by the mob, who were screaming “f*ck Trump!” – at around 6:30pm on Tuesday evening.

I got jumped for wearing this hat, they started cursing at me – ‘Trump hat bla bla bla’ – and basically one kid took my head and bashed it against a scaffolding poll and it all happened within 10 seconds,” said Turan.

“I jumped out, crossed the street and called the cops,” he added.

As you can see from the video, Turan’s injuries look incredibly painful and he was lucky not to be left in hospital.

There have been numerous cases of assault and harassment over Trump supporters wearing the distinctive red MAGA hat.

As we reported earlier this year, a deranged leftist pulled a gun on a Trump supporter in Kentucky and told him “it’s a good day for you to die” simply because the man was wearing a MAGA hat.

More