What If We Just Let The Evolutionists Go At It?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Believer
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Believer »

Cougar wrote:What does my post have anything to do with atheism?

Well, I am a scientist and I have worked with scientists for a while now and I have yet to have a religious discussion with any of them to talk about their "wanting to see how far they can go" or "what limits they can push". Most scientists want to fix a problem or, like I said, improve life in some way. Are you against developments in medical fields, increasing gas mileage in cars, or safer places for our kids to go to school? I am guessing not, and all of these things can be and have been done by scientists. Maybe you should restate your point, Believer, I am not sure if I understand what you are trying to say, other than call me an atheist for no reason.
As the thread states "What If We Just Let The Evolutionists Go At It?", where do I imply I am "against developments in medical fields, increasing gas mileage in cars, or safer places for our kids to go to school" in reconciliation with evolution? This has nothing to do with evolution. Maybe you should restate your point. I am calling you an atheist because you exhibit such things a typical atheist exhibits :mrgreen:.