Ben Shapiro - You're NOT WELCOME!!!

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Ben Shapiro - You're NOT WELCOME!!!

Post by Philip »

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Ben Shapiro - You're NOT WELCOME!!!

Post by Stu »

Truly, how pathetic have US universities become. And a Christian university to boot. What a shocker.

I watched another Shapiro video where he was speaking, and about three quarters the way through someone in charge said, "Right, that's it, I'm calling an end to this lecture". Just because he didn't like what was being said! Pathetic. Well it didn't go down too well with the audience and those in attendance. So he then asked for a show of hands for who would like to stay and who would like to go. Doubly pathetic. Well most wanted to stay so the lecture went on. Wussies with no backbone are in charge of universities these days.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Ben Shapiro - You're NOT WELCOME!!!

Post by Philip »

Wouldn't it be nice if the people that don't like what Shapiro asserts, that instead of trying to censure or shut him down, that instead, they would respond to what he says with facts or whatever evidences they think refute his statements. And so I guess it's a far easier strategy to try to stop or prevent him from speaking - as in that way, they don't have to figure out any logical rebuttals or cleverly conceived nonsense to distract from the truth of things.