Trump is scaring me

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Trump is scaring me

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:22 am
RickD wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:22 am It is part of the plan and is part of his political strategy to expose the Democrats for being treasonous and putting other countries and foreignors first over America and the American people.Everybody can now see how anti-America the Democratic Party is. This is not really about the wall or money for it as Trump already has the funds in a military budget to fund the wall as I have already explained and Trump has hinted at by his ability to declsre a national emercecy to build the wall if it comes to that.This is fighting back against the Deep State and the MSM to trap them politically and it is working.There are now divisions in the Democratic Party over Nancy Pelosi and calls for her to be replaced.
So, you're saying that Trump already has the money to build the wall, yet he was willing to shutdown the govt, if he couldn't get $5 billion extra, from the taxpayers, even though it wasn't needed, just to expose the Democratic Party, and some shadow deep state conspiracy group?
Yes and it is working brilliantly.Never get in the way of an enemy when he is destroying himself.And we learned from the Government shutdown tjat America runs just fine with the Government shut down and thay we could cut out alot of these government jobs and America would run just fine.
It's really sad that you don't see the problem with what I said, that you agreed with.

1)Trump has the money to build the wall
2) Trump wants to hold govt workers hostage, to steal money that he doesn't need, from the taxpayers
3) Trump is holding workers hostage, and stealing money from the American taxpayers, JUST TO PROVE THAT DEMOCRATS ARE THE ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:22 am It is part of the plan and is part of his political strategy to expose the Democrats for being treasonous and putting other countries and foreignors first over America and the American people.Everybody can now see how anti-America the Democratic Party is. This is not really about the wall or money for it as Trump already has the funds in a military budget to fund the wall as I have already explained and Trump has hinted at by his ability to declsre a national emercecy to build the wall if it comes to that.This is fighting back against the Deep State and the MSM to trap them politically and it is working.There are now divisions in the Democratic Party over Nancy Pelosi and calls for her to be replaced.
So, you're saying that Trump already has the money to build the wall, yet he was willing to shutdown the govt, if he couldn't get $5 billion extra, from the taxpayers, even though it wasn't needed, just to expose the Democratic Party, and some shadow deep state conspiracy group?
Yes and it is working brilliantly.Never get in the way of an enemy when he is destroying himself.And we learned from the Government shutdown tjat America runs just fine with the Government shut down and thay we could cut out alot of these government jobs and America would run just fine.
It's really sad that you don't see the problem with what I said, that you agreed with.

2) Trump wants to hold govt workers hostage, to steal money that he doesn't need, from the taxpayers
3) Trump is holding workers hostage, and stealing money from the American taxpayers, JUST TO PROVE THAT DEMOCRATS ARE THE ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

I'm not sure how you can say he is stealing money by asking for it,or how it is holding workers hostage when they are getting back pay for their time off,but yes we now know the Democrats are anti-America and anti-American people and that they side with foreignors and other countries and put them first over America and the American people and how it is treason for them to do it. Let's round them up so they can be prosecuted for treason for breaking their oath they made to uphold and defend the US Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:47 am

I'm not sure how you can say he is stealing money by asking for it,or how it is holding workers hostage when they are getting back pay for their time off,but yes we now know the Democrats are anti-America and anti-American people and that they side with foreignors and other countries and put them first over America and the American people and how it is treason for them to do it. Let's round them up so they can be prosecuted for treason for breaking their oath they made to uphold and defend the US Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
If your idea is true, that Trump has the money for the wall already, yet he is trying to get $5billion more from taxpayers, how is that not stealing from the taxpayer?

Let's say that I told you that I'm going to build a fence around your yard, and I already have the money to build it. Let's say that I did some other work on your house, and while doing the work on your house, I actually over budgeted the cost, and had enough $ left over, to pay for a fence. But then I came to you, and told you that even though I have enough to pay for the fence, I'm going to put a lien on your property, and hold you hostage, until you pay me an extra $5,000 to build the fence. You don't see a problem with that?

And just to be clear, I'm not saying that Trump is actually doing any of this. You're the one who is saying this.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:06 am

If your idea is true, that Trump has the money for the wall already, yet he is trying to get $5billion more from taxpayers, how is that not stealing from the taxpayer?

Let's say that I told you that I'm going to build a fence around your yard, and I already have the money to build it. Let's say that I did some other work on your house, and while doing the work on your house, I actually over budgeted the cost, and had enough $ left over, to pay for a fence. But then I came to you, and told you that even though I have enough to pay for the fence, I'm going to put a lien on your property, and hold you hostage, until you pay me an extra $5,000 to build the fence. You don't see a problem with that?

And just to be clear, I'm not saying that Trump is actually doing any of this. You're the one who is saying this.
No I'm not saying Trump is doing what you say I'm saying he is doing.I'm saying that this is political strategy to expose the Democrats and the media and to trap them.You seem to think Trump is not allowed to have a political strategy and must tell the Democrats what his strategy is.In military stretegy do you tell the enemy what you're going to do?Or do you keep it a secret and implement it? I think that you could make the case Trump has used deception in his political strategy but this is how you win with a military strategy and a political strategy.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:13 am

No I'm not saying Trump is doing what you say I'm saying he is doing.I'm saying that this is political strategy to expose the Democrats and the media and to trap them.You seem to think Trump is not allowed to have a political strategy and must tell the Democrats what his strategy is.In military stretegy do you tell the enemy what you're going to do?Or do you keep it a secret and implement it? I think that you could make the case Trump has used deception in his political strategy but this is how you win with a military strategy and a political strategy.
I'm only taking your words, and asking if you really mean what you're saying.

You said that Trump already has the money in a military budget, to build the wall. And we know that Trump shut down the govt, to get $5 billon of the taxpayers money.

How is that not stealing?

Are you really that far up Trump's rear end, that you are blinded by feces, and can't see what you're saying? Btw, while you're up there, say hello to Hannity for me.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:24 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:13 am

I'm only taking your words, and asking if you really mean what you're saying.

You said that Trump already has the money in a military budget, to build the wall. And we know that Trump shut down the govt, to get $5 billon of the taxpayers money.

How is that not stealing?

Are you really that far up Trump's rear end, that you are blinded by feces, and can't see what you're saying? Btw, while you're up there, say hello to Hannity for me.
Q - Dark To Light. For you.
https://youtu.be/NGuyUyRBsA4

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Let's face it, Trump has backed himself into a corner over the wall, because he promised he'd build one without knowing how he would do it - and he did that because naive people believe he would. Democracy, as it should function, means that NO side gets ALL they want. For a president to bypass all of congress to just do whatever he wants - well, that sounds a lot like something like Vladimir Putin would do - not the president of the U.S. And if the only tool he has is to shut down the government to get it done - that's a tactic of desperation. But none of that isn't to say we don't need a secure border - we do. But there has to be a solution that is bi-partisan.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:03 pm Let's face it, Trump has backed himself into a corner over the wall, because he promised he'd build one without knowing how he would do it - and he did that because naive people believe he would. Democracy, as it should function, means that NO side gets ALL they want. For a president to bypass all of congress to just do whatever he wants - well, that sounds a lot like something like Vladimir Putin would do - not the president of the U.S. And if the only tool he has is to shut down the government to get it done - that's a tactic of desperation. But none of that isn't to say we don't need a secure border - we do. But there has to be a solution that is bi-partisan.
This is why Trump and the Q team have a plan.Trump is not a fascist dictator and cannot just do whatever he wants.But it is the opposite of what you say politically. As Trump has backed the Democrats into a corner by opening the Government for 21 days so now the pressure is on the Dems and Trump wins either way.The Dems said open the Government and then we'll negotiate,Trump did and now it appears Nancy is saying no to the wall,still.Just lies from her.Also it is already known Trump can legally declare a national emergency and he can build the wall that way,however it won't come to that probably but it is his ace in the hole if he needs it. But I don't think he will need it. However we have another caravan heading towards our border and it could give Trump the green light to declare a national emergency to build the wall.Remember when we had a caravan before and they were rushing our border,well Trump can use it to get his way,but I don't think it is going to be needed.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I just want to say that I have been on the Trump train since before Trump even won and I have not changed at all.If you remember before Trump even won and became the president I told ya'll about traitors in our government. I told ya'll how there are good guys and bad guys in our government and I said imagine you're a good guy in the government and you see scumbags in the government committing out-right treason and yet getting away with it.I told ya'll the good guys have a plan to bust the bad guys in our government and it is the Q team. And so much has been exposed like I said would happen too.However the MSM and even Fox does not report on it yet like they should. But more and more is getting out everyday about the corruption in our government,it is slowly coming out and it will continue.but first Trump and Q are destroying the credibility of the MSM by leaking them false info that they report on and then it turns out to be wrong.The news media will be forced to change eventually. I do support Trump and the things he ran on because I know the policies of the past from both Republicans and Democrats do not work. And no amount of Trump bashing or MSM fake news propaganda is going to change our minds about it.I still love how Trump hits back when he is attacked and I love his twitter feed where he stays in communication with the American people. I love how he still holds rallies as the President too,eventhough he does not have to. I believe Trump is our last chance to truly clean out the corruption in our government and I realize if he cannot do it then it cannot be done.I'm not giving up.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:47 amI'm not sure how you can say he is stealing money by asking for it,or how it is holding workers hostage when they are getting back pay for their time off
How old are you, Abe? Are you still living with your parents? I'm just asking because you don't seem to understand that not getting paid for a month is a big deal for almost everybody. When you don't get paid you can't pay your bills. Autopayments get bounced for insufficient funds. Checks bounce and banks hit you with overdraft fees. Utilities add late charges to your bills. And if you don't happen to have much in savings that's just the tip of the iceberg. You can't buy gas to get to work. You can't buy food. You wind up in a hole that it takes months to dig yourself out of. Trump's shutdown hurt a lot of people.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Why give the Dems a free ride? They're equally to blame for a shutdown, over something they have themselves stated was needed in the past and would help border security. I see Dems just blocking because they know it was a promise Trump made during the campaign, which is petty.

But, Trump will get the wall, and he'll likely work out a way to make the Dems pay for blocking (because he seems to love payback). Right now, it is rather honourable I think, that Trump stopped the political game to allow public employees to be backpaid. He is willing to give in, let Dems win, to not put many public employees out more than they have been. And, it seems to me that Trump has been making many offerings to Dems, which I see they just rejected because they don't want to let Trump come through on a campaign promise.

Both sides could have looked good, Dems could have gotten some items on their agenda pushed through, now Trump will just get his way anyway and Dems will likely end up with nothing. That is what I'd call being stupid and childish. Blinded by their hatred and contempt of Trump.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Kurieuo wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pm Why did Dems get a free ride? They're equally to blame for a shutdown,
That's not accurate...
Trump told the nation on live TV that he would be proud to shut down the government to get what he wanted.

Trump shut down the government.
Trump put conditions on opening the government.

The Dems offered multiple bills to let 800,000 American workers go back to work with no conditions at all.

Trump is the one who took 800,000 American workers hostage, because he was unable to get Mexico to pay for his wall.
There is no equivalency between Trump and the Dems here.
Trump owned this shutdown.

That said, I do give Trump some credit for finally realizing that continuing to inflict pain on 800,000 American workers was a bad idea.
Letting 800,000 government workers go back to work was a good idea.

And broken record time...
I think there is an obvious win/win for both sides here:
"Wall for DACA"

I hope they can make it happen.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Kurieuo wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pmWhy give the Dems a free ride?
Because this:
Kurieuo wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pmThey're equally to blame for a shutdown
is a lie.

The shutdown started when the GOP still controlled both the Senate and the House. Both the Senate and House passed continuing resolutions to keep the government open. In the Senate it passed unanimously. Trump was set to sign it, but then Hannity and Limbaugh jumped all over him and he backed away. Thus began a shutdown that was completely, unambiguously, 100% caused by Donald Trump.

Once the new Congress was sworn in the House Democrats reintroduced essentially the same bill that had passed the House in December and gotten unanimous support in the Senate. And Mitch McConnell refused to bring it to a vote because Trump didn't want him to. Consequently, the continuation of the shutdown was Mitch McConnell's and Donald Trump's fault.

The Democrats repeatedly introduced bills to reopen the government. Mitch McConnell repeatedly declined to do so.

And the Dems pointed out, 100% accurately, that jamming a controversial bill into a CR to keep the government open isn't the normal order of business. If Trump wants his wall he should be putting a plan and getting someone in Congress to sponsor it. His plan should be subjected to scrutiny, debated openly, amended if necessary, and ultimately voted on. Trump's demand was an attempt to pull an end around on the legislative process.

Long story short, this was Trump's shutdown, which was caused by Trump's hissy fit, which was the result of Trump's frustration at having no idea how the government works.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:47 amI'm not sure how you can say he is stealing money by asking for it,or how it is holding workers hostage when they are getting back pay for their time off
How old are you, Abe? Are you still living with your parents? I'm just asking because you don't seem to understand that not getting paid for a month is a big deal for almost everybody. When you don't get paid you can't pay your bills. Autopayments get bounced for insufficient funds. Checks bounce and banks hit you with overdraft fees. Utilities add late charges to your bills. And if you don't happen to have much in savings that's just the tip of the iceberg. You can't buy gas to get to work. You can't buy food. You wind up in a hole that it takes months to dig yourself out of. Trump's shutdown hurt a lot of people.
Why the unsults? As I never insult you I just give you the facts because you cannot change the truth.You cannot please all of the people all of the time as everything you do effects somebody else. However this government shutdown only effected a very small minority of people and they got all of their back pay for the shutdown.It did not effect you nor the vast number of Americans as it showed that we do not need all of these government jobs and America runs fine without them.But it also got everybodies attention and now everybody knows the Democrats side with foreigners and Mexico and Central American countries,they put them first over America and the American people.Meanwhile everybody knows that Trump is fighting for America and the American people and he puts them first.This is why Trump is winning on this issue the Democrats are now seen as traitors who do not put America nor the American people first.They are right out in the open and everybody sees it and this government shut down does not hurt Trump as there is not enough people it effected to effect Trump.Treason is far worse than inconvenience to a very small minority of people. Why do the Democrats put other countries and foreigners first? Who is paying them to do it?

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:38 pm
Kurieuo wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pmWhy give the Dems a free ride?
Because this:
Kurieuo wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pmThey're equally to blame for a shutdown
is a lie.

The shutdown started when the GOP still controlled both the Senate and the House. Both the Senate and House passed continuing resolutions to keep the government open. In the Senate it passed unanimously. Trump was set to sign it, but then Hannity and Limbaugh jumped all over him and he backed away. Thus began a shutdown that was completely, unambiguously, 100% caused by Donald Trump.

Once the new Congress was sworn in the House Democrats reintroduced essentially the same bill that had passed the House in December and gotten unanimous support in the Senate. And Mitch McConnell refused to bring it to a vote because Trump didn't want him to. Consequently, the continuation of the shutdown was Mitch McConnell's and Donald Trump's fault.

The Democrats repeatedly introduced bills to reopen the government. Mitch McConnell repeatedly declined to do so.

And the Dems pointed out, 100% accurately, that jamming a controversial bill into a CR to keep the government open isn't the normal order of business. If Trump wants his wall he should be putting a plan and getting someone in Congress to sponsor it. His plan should be subjected to scrutiny, debated openly, amended if necessary, and ultimately voted on. Trump's demand was an attempt to pull an end around on the legislative process.

Long story short, this was Trump's shutdown, which was caused by Trump's hissy fit, which was the result of Trump's frustration at having no idea how the government works.
As Q said Senate was the key,The Supreme court was the key. How will those House bills get through the Senate? How about them Trump investigations for impeachment for no reason in the House? You were fooled into thinking the House is so important and it was a blue wave. Wait until reality hits.We have a firewall.