We need a resurrection..

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

We need a resurrection..

Post by Nessa »

It seems the site is slowly dying..

Maybe doing a Facebook closed or open group?

I joined a few atheists Vs Christian pages and gave up... I'm too delicate :crying:
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: We need a resurrection..

Post by Philip »

Ness - I'm working a strategy on this. We need as many off-the-forum links (from other sites) as possible - which is but one strategy (We really need a re-design and overall assessment). So, whenever you take part in such discussions elsewhere, K has recommended that we post a link to THIS page (https://discussions.godandscience.org/) of the forum.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Nessa wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:59 pm It seems the site is slowly dying..

Maybe doing a Facebook closed or open group?

I joined a few atheists Vs Christian pages and gave up... I'm too delicate :crying:
I haven't made that video yet...might as well.
The site's format is a turn off it seems. It's not retro enough to garner much attention yet not new enough to either.
nodollarvalue
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by nodollarvalue »

I don't think it has anything to do with the site look, I think more people are hearing people like me here and elsewhere and either moving away from the book(I already have 2 converts-maybe one more- under my belt as we read the bible together from page one.) or going silent. I love teaching and implementing good morals, I say we do that and focus on our life while we are here. We can be doing more and life can be better for more people if we get our heads out of the sky and focus and get involved(more than just feeding people in a soup kitchen)… vote, write letters, emails, phone calls!!! We are supposed to be a community, but with workers pay and coverages we are far from it.
Warnerchorb
Newbie Member
Christian: No

We need a resurrection

Post by Warnerchorb »

killaps patch I did need to use I think and although Fallout2 seems to work fine, as you say, resurrection may not. Sno problem though - was just a thought. Cheers
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

y:O2
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony