Murderer's logic on sin

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
LittleHamster
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Murderer's logic on sin

Post by LittleHamster »

From the most prolific killer in American history...

---------
Toward the end of the interview, Sergeant LeBlanc said she asked about Mr. Little’s religious beliefs. They spoke about the nature of sin. He told her he had no need to fear God.

“He said God made him this way, so why should he ask for forgiveness?” she said. “He said God knew everything he did.”

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/he ... ailsignout
Has Liked: 1111 times
Been Liked: 1111 times
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Murderer's logic on sin

Post by RickD »

“He said God made him this way, so why should he ask for forgiveness?” she said. “He said God knew everything he did.”
So, he's a Calvinist?

:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
LittleHamster
Valued Member

Post by LittleHamster »

RickD wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:25 pm
So, he's a Calvinist?

:shock:
Looks like a classic case of made-up theology 'on the run'. The guy get's caught, tries to justify his actions with some hacked-up theological excuse. It's not quite Calvinistic....but close :shock:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

From the most prolific killer in American history...

---------
Toward the end of the interview, Sergeant LeBlanc said she asked about Mr. Little’s religious beliefs. They spoke about the nature of sin. He told her he had no need to fear God.

And in related news, the police officer/guard in the picture was asked by the same lady, about his weight,

They spoke about the nature of gluttony. He told her he had no need to fear Diabetes.

“He said God made him this way, so why should he ask for forgiveness?” she said. “He said God knew everything he ate.”
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
LittleHamster
Valued Member

Post by LittleHamster »

RickD wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm
They spoke about the nature of gluttony. He told her he had no need to fear Diabetes.
:shock: /Hamster checks his waistline

And in other related news, a Judge presiding over cases like this was asked by the same lady, about his decisions to execute criminals,

They spoke about the nature of death. He told her he had no need to fear executing murderers.

“He said God made him this way, so why should he give a toss?” she said. “He said God knew everyone he sent to the electric chair.”

edit: Hey, this last one doesn't quite fit y:-?
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Poor logic.