Mans ignorance in science is all science without God

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
ProofGodExists
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes

Mans ignorance in science is all science without God

Post by ProofGodExists »

We know that energy makes up the stepping stones of any mass or physical thing. We know that energy in many different forms can power, amit light, or create heat, and even cut through the hardest solid. We know light can be only harnest and captured by other energy sources or natural things that repeat a cycle cause by energy from 1 form of its dynamic diversity. Understand energy through it's most important name and see how ignorant man is passing on knowledge through words on paper obviously to be remembered throughout generations proving that all wisdoms is passed on but failing to see the biggest issue you will soon find. Haha 🤔

Let there be light! Moses how did you see to write this if day did not exist first! Surely a pencil would be useless without the sun light. And you probably wont live long enough without the sun to figure out why you do have a pen or pencil and even words or language. With out both we sure would not ever need light to write down anything because the sun has many scientific importances that life needs first to live, see, and understand how stupid ignorant we are but that's what is what evil wants us to be. Lol Read! :amen:

The smartest men in life base all understanding off time. Some believe in order to travel faster then light you would need to be light. You are also taught that light has two meanings God and Physical light. Science explains light to not be any form of physical mass and has no weight. Light travels through solid mass but physically appears to reflect off or conflict with physical things. Example would be different forms of light. The true question is for those who are blinded by enlightened evils and ignorances and pride. If light is not mass and is not physical and cant be measured in any weight. Science stating that light is energy powering everything. Then how does evolution and those who believe souly in science truly explain light clearly became before language before man and prior creations who took notes and passed on knowledge to those who passed that to the next. Yes is okay to see science as being true in all ways and opinions.

But evolution does not pass on wisdom of language without first being conscious of light that The bible states God is made of for those in science who would actually like to see what you are writing down so intently sure of. Without light you have no pencils or purpose of 1. So why pass on knowledge in writing? Is this not enough proof how ignorant even our greatest thinkers are. Who are missing the key. Proof is first understanding that we know nothing if not first been given it. Evolution does exist and the great bang. If you travel faster then light you can control time. This is truth. But you will never be able to yourself. Because light existed before you new what to call it. Or how to name it. Light is the truth. Light is God because all living things require it in its wave lengths, energy and language? Who new light had a language. Surely and true language master wrote about light without using it to see what he was writing and also needing light to live.

Newton you were right matter never really is destroyed but is only transformed. I see and learned that we naturally believe what we hear over the years and create our own opinions from what we think is enough of 1 subject. Most will tell you that knowledge is power, what greater knowledge then knowing that God exists with proof that light exists. Math is our tool to solve many things but what is math without light. Another word what is math to a man writing it down when the bible says God created it for man because God is light. God is allowing is energy to be physical so that you can all see to write about it. Just like the 40 writers who lied about the bible that wrote it under some sort of light and who are not inspired by God in most peoples eyes. Well they obviously figured out that a pen is only good if you can see it with light otherwise our evolution not require us to have eyes. People read! Open up your eyes! God proves it science supports him and explains its physical attribute.
ProofGodExists
Acquainted Member

Re: Mans ignorance in science is all science without God

Post by ProofGodExists »

To rephrase my post a little better. All physical mass is a product of energy itself. Down into the quantum states of our abilities we observe that these forces of energies manipulate the laws of physics and fortify the physical and measurable states by holding physical atoms together. We even went so far into a quantum observation down to a state of nothingness within it. My personal theory is all matter and mass is Gods energy slowed down into a solid state that is measurable by our eyes as being physical. The example is like slowing down water by freezing its vibrations into a solid form. A better understanding is just thinking that all things are made of God and is God. Even you and me.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Hi ProofGodExists,

few things I do not understand what you mean:

"forces of energies manipulate the laws of physics " - what does "manipulate" the laws of physics means?
Laws of physics are laws of Physics, given, established (or how to say it).

"Down into the quantum states of our abilities" - what do you mean by this?

"We even went so far into a quantum observation down to a state of nothingness within it" - please explain this as well

"My personal theory is all matter and mass is Gods energy slowed down into a solid state that is measurable by our eyes as being physical." - few points:
1. all matter is not visible to our eyes
2. "energy slowed down" - please explain

"A better understanding is just thinking that all things are made of God and is God. Even you and me."
- all things are not God
- WE ARE NOT GOD
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Proof: "A better understanding is just thinking that all things are made of God and is God. Even you and me."
- all things are not God
Lover: WE ARE NOT GOD
Hana (Lover) has it right! Everything that exists originated from things God created and that He pre-existed. "Even you and me" - no, we are not God - that is pagan, new-age thinking. ALL physical things and processes are part of a universe that at a specific point in time (per both Scripture's teachings AND those of science / the Big Bang) that once did not exist. ONLY God is eternal and has always existed before and outside of anything He has ever created.
ProofGodExists
Acquainted Member

Post by ProofGodExists »

1over137 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:45 am Hi ProofGodExists,

few things I do not understand what you mean:

"forces of energies manipulate the laws of physics " - what does "manipulate" the laws of physics means?
Laws of physics are laws of Physics, given, established (or how to say it).

"Down into the quantum states of our abilities" - what do you mean by this?

"We even went so far into a quantum observation down to a state of nothingness within it" - please explain this as well

"My personal theory is all matter and mass is Gods energy slowed down into a solid state that is measurable by our eyes as being physical." - few points:
1. all matter is not visible to our eyes
2. "energy slowed down" - please explain

"A better understanding is just thinking that all things are made of God and is God. Even you and me."
- all things are not God
- WE ARE NOT GOD

I am talking about energy in a quantum level for the answer to the first question. Known to science as quantum fluctuations. I did not mean to suggest all forms manipulate the physical.

Next answer is me simply horribly trying to state that we are limited on how far we can go into a quantum observation due to how complex and tiny things go within quantum studies. However I have read that the forces that dwell into the depths of our technologies ability to observe. Its said that these forces do not follow our known laws of physics. This dwells deep within an atom.

If a creator who is not physical but can create or manipulate the physical means the physical did not exist before him because we both know God is not physical. We know that the known God has no beginning so the spirit and the energy he is and has is the source to all things physical. No we are not God as being his spirit or his self awareness. But as I merge his words and science we then understand that God active force was as he was because it was him who slowed down his energies to create what we see as physical. He created all things. Heavens and the earth. It just simply makes a lot of sense.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

"Lover"?
:pound:

I remember when Hana(1over137) was first on the site, I was reading a pm she sent me. My wife was looking over my shoulder, and said in a jealous wife type voice, "WHO IS LOVER?".

I replied, "It's not Lover. It's 1over137. In physics, the fine-structure constant, also known as commonly denoted α (the Greek letter alpha), is a dimensionless physical constant characterizing the strength of the electromagnetic interaction between elementary charged particles. It is related to the elementary charge..."

She just looked at me like a deer staring into headlights :shock: and walked away.
:lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

And Hana loves like no one I've ever known - she truly has shown how to reflect Christ's love! So, "Lover" is the perfect forum name for her! :ebiggrin:
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

proof, I still do not understand:

1. "forces of energies manipulate the laws of physics " / "
I am talking about energy in a quantum level for the answer to the first question. Known to science as quantum fluctuations"

-> please, give me example of such manipulation

2. "Next answer is me simply horribly trying to state that we are limited on how far we can go into a quantum observation due to how complex and tiny things go within quantum studies. However I have read that the forces that dwell into the depths of our technologies ability to observe. Its said that these forces do not follow our known laws of physics. This dwells deep within an atom."
-> which forces do not follow our known laws of physics? Please, be more specific, give example.

3. "God active force was as he was because it was him who slowed down his energies to create what we see as physical. He created all things. Heavens and the earth. It just simply makes a lot of sense."
-> he slowed down his energies? God had some energies he slowed down? What/who God is for you?

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

RickD wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:27 am "Lover"?
:pound:

I remember when Hana(1over137) was first on the site, I was reading a pm she sent me. My wife was looking over my shoulder, and said in a jealous wife type voice, "WHO IS LOVER?".

I replied, "It's not Lover. It's 1over137. In physics, the fine-structure constant, also known as commonly denoted α (the Greek letter alpha), is a dimensionless physical constant characterizing the strength of the electromagnetic interaction between elementary charged particles. It is related to the elementary charge..."

She just looked at me like a deer staring into headlights :shock: and walked away.
:lol:
This is funny Rick.

p.s. I see I did a good job that you finally remebered it :)

#foreverinmyheart
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Philip wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:43 am And Hana loves like no one I've ever known - she truly has shown how to reflect Christ's love! So, "Lover" is the perfect forum name for her! :ebiggrin:
Thank you Philip,
Without God, without his gifts and his love I would be nothing.

#foreverinmyheart
ProofGodExists
Acquainted Member

Post by ProofGodExists »

1over137 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:27 pm proof, I still do not understand:

1. "forces of energies manipulate the laws of physics " / "
I am talking about energy in a quantum level for the answer to the first question. Known to science as quantum fluctuations"

-> please, give me example of such manipulation

2. "Next answer is me simply horribly trying to state that we are limited on how far we can go into a quantum observation due to how complex and tiny things go within quantum studies. However I have read that the forces that dwell into the depths of our technologies ability to observe. Its said that these forces do not follow our known laws of physics. This dwells deep within an atom."
-> which forces do not follow our known laws of physics? Please, be more specific, give example.

3. "God active force was as he was because it was him who slowed down his energies to create what we see as physical. He created all things. Heavens and the earth. It just simply makes a lot of sense."
-> he slowed down his energies? God had some energies he slowed down? What/who God is for you?
I already gave you the answer "quantum fluctuations". Google search the definition of what it is. Its is a force that is not physical that is outside time and acts on the physical. To literally sum up what quantum fluctuations really is in all its definitions in a single title that all know "God" is the biblical title for the scientific title for "quantum fluctuations". Everything he explains about himself defines what our science has now found. God is the only thing that is not bound by our physical laws. The very reason I am here explaining this is literally enough proof of that in my understanding of it. But that's just me, other people are at there own levels of understanding. So unless we are all on the same level of understanding it will be hard for others to grasp a concept. I honestly am only here explaining this simply in hope that someone who is not ignorant and knows enough may use this as a puzzle piece in another proof of our loving Creator.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Proof: The very reason I am here explaining this is literally enough proof of that in my understanding of it. But that's just me, other people are at there own levels of understanding. So unless we are all on the same level of understanding it will be hard for others to grasp a concept. I honestly am only here explaining this simply in hope that someone who is not ignorant and knows enough may use this as a puzzle piece in another proof of our loving Creator.
NO one will ever fully understand God or his capabilities - as He is unlimited in power, ability and manifestation - physical or otherwise. But you will never find people drawn to a God of mere scientific descriptives. Take the most amazing things we know about Him, and they aren't even close to what He truly is. We are finite; He is infinite. Our capacity to understand God has tremendous limits! Oh, people can be amazed by how scientific analysis of the universe, the earth and their systems reveal God's existence. But it won't bring them to faith - not alone it won't! Jesus is what we need to know about God - as other than being the Creator - and as amazing as His Creation is - we now have in-depth insights into the mind, love, characteristics, and actual thoughts of God Himself. He is an incredible Being Who desires a relationship with each person. And so if our focus is more upon God's created marvels rather than seeking and knowing the Creator Himself - we'll never desire or know God.
ProofGodExists
Acquainted Member

Post by ProofGodExists »

Philip wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:53 pm
Proof: The very reason I am here explaining this is literally enough proof of that in my understanding of it. But that's just me, other people are at there own levels of understanding. So unless we are all on the same level of understanding it will be hard for others to grasp a concept. I honestly am only here explaining this simply in hope that someone who is not ignorant and knows enough may use this as a puzzle piece in another proof of our loving Creator.
NO one will ever fully understand God or his capabilities - as He is unlimited in power, ability and manifestation - physical or otherwise. But you will never find people drawn to a God of mere scientific descriptives. Take the most amazing things we know about Him, and they aren't even close to what He truly is. We are finite; He is infinite. Our capacity to understand God has tremendous limits! Oh, people can be amazed by how scientific analysis of the universe, the earth and their systems reveal God's existence. But it won't bring them to faith - not alone it won't! Jesus is what we need to know about God - as other than being the Creator - and as amazing as His Creation is - we now have in-depth insights into the mind, love, characteristics, and actual thoughts of God Himself. He is an incredible Being Who desires a relationship with each person. And so if our focus is more upon God's created marvels rather than seeking and knowing the Creator Himself - we'll never desire or know God.

The truth is simply learning about him. The answers are all there if people would just read and try to understand. 1 man might never open the bible and read, only knowing of the bible and what people have told the man throughout his life. This man might be a hard line physics professor. Little do they know that the bible already explains a lot of scientific theories that will never be fully proven as fact without first including him. The word God would not exist in any language, because the word came from God and was with God. Language itself is many words under many different tongues. Little does man understand that language can't exist without God. The paradox is we do have language and the word God exists within it. So when (John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.) This is God hinting to foolish man that language itself was not learned but given down to the first two as enlightened knowledge that then was passed on being learned and used by the children, and the generations that followed. Man simply chooses to be bold headed with unwillingness to carry an open mind. Those who seek the truth, the answers are all within reach. I just pray that people will one day reach!
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Proof: So when (John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.) This is God hinting to foolish man that language itself was not learned but given down to the first two as enlightened knowledge that then was passed on being learned and used by the children, and the generations that followed.
Proof, WHO is the Word, in John 1:1?
ProofGodExists
Acquainted Member

Post by ProofGodExists »

Philip wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:38 pm
Proof: So when (John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.) This is God hinting to foolish man that language itself was not learned but given down to the first two as enlightened knowledge that then was passed on being learned and used by the children, and the generations that followed.
Proof, WHO is the Word, in John 1:1?
Many see that as being Jesus. But this verse itself is highly debatable in some aspects. This verse alone gives reason for some to believe in the trinity. I personally believe that the word should not be capitalized. If Jesus were God it would not say in the beginning because God himself has no beginning. All creation protruding would be subject to a beginning so God is not referring to the Word in regards to his son. His son was his first creation. I believe its simply referring to the words being the inspired word of God given down since the beginning. Hence the word of God and God word being the word.