Goodfight Minitries

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
claysmithr
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Goodfight Minitries

Post by claysmithr »

https://www.youtube.com/user/goodfightministries

This is a great resource to expose the Satanic agenda of the music industry.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Goodfight Minitries

Post by RickD »

Satanic agenda of the music industry?

Could you elaborate?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

It started a long time ago!

claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

RickD wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 am Satanic agenda of the music industry?

Could you elaborate?
I would suggest you watch his videos for more solid information. Start here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... FMNUBmlhe4

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... AC864C3381
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

claysmithr wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:37 am

Could you elaborate?

I was hoping that you'd explain it. I really don't feel like watching videos of paranoid people that think there's a satanic backward masking message put in songs by the artists. The paranoia is akin to the crazy lady who had a whole conspiracy about the M in the Monster logo being satanic.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Philip wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:23 am It started a long time ago!

Let us examine the photo carefully and notice the shape of the upper left Balloons... notice also it is on the left... what does it mean?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Could you elaborate?

I was hoping that you'd explain it. I really don't feel like watching videos of paranoid people that think there's a satanic backward masking message put in songs by the artists. The paranoia is akin to the crazy lady who had a whole conspiracy about the M in the Monster logo being satanic.
Make it simple for Rick - Rock bands use images like this

and Advertisers use these like this

Both contain an agenda which says - what to you?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 pm
RickD wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Could you elaborate?

Make it simple for Rick - Rock bands use images like this

and Advertisers use these like this

Both contain an agenda which says - what to you?
-
-
-
I'll answer by saying that it certainly DOES NOT show a satanic agenda of the music industry.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:01 pm
Philip wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:23 am It started a long time ago!

Let us examine the photo carefully and notice the shape of the upper left Balloons... notice also it is on the left... what does it mean?
-
-
-
It may mean that the same paranoia that sees Satan in every song, sees sexual innuendos in every album cover.

-Edward R Murrow

claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

Remain ignorant if you wish Rick, the videos aren't very long.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

claysmithr wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:51 pm Remain ignorant if you wish Rick, the videos aren't very long.
Nice try.

Let's say for the sake of the discussion, that I agree that all the bands/singers in the videos that you posted, sold their souls to Satan.

Would that really mean that "the music industry" has a satanic agenda?

Or would it really mean that certain bands/singers have a satanic agenda?

Painting the entire music industry as having some sort of satanic agenda, is kinda misleading, don't you think?

Remember, this is what you said in your op:
Now, maybe you misspoke. Maybe you meant to say :

"This is a great resource to expose the Satanic agenda of inside the music industry.

But you didn't. And when I try to point out that there is no proof of a satanic agenda "of the music industry", I'm the one remaining ignorant?

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Human beings are subject to evil influences - ALL of them are! So, the demonic will use whatever available tools to stir up mayhem - meaning, it will try to leverage WHATEVER it can - be it music, cultural differences, disagreements in the church, politics, corporate tyranny - it really doesn't matter what TOOL is used, because it's not the TOOL that is evil. So, is not a better understanding to note that we have to be wary of however we might be manipulated or used by all manner of things that evil desires to use to divide, ruin or destroy us and our relationships with God and others. Again, it's not the tool that is insideous, as any tool can be used by evil - that is, any tool we ALLOW to impact us in such a way. And if we have a strong knowledge of God's Word and His cautions and instructions to us, if we are depending upon and obeying Him, then we are much better equipped to resist whatever tool is being leveraged against us.

BTW, getting rid of whatever TOOL will only see evil pivot to some other tool it sees as more useful or effective. And it is people who are often evil (and they are also being used) - so, it's NOT the tool!
claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

RickD wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:24 pm
claysmithr wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:51 pm Remain ignorant if you wish Rick, the videos aren't very long.
Nice try.

Let's say for the sake of the discussion, that I agree that all the bands/singers in the videos that you posted, sold their souls to Satan.

Painting the entire music industry as having some sort of satanic agenda, is kinda misleading, don't you think?

"This is a great resource to expose the Satanic agenda of inside the music industry.

But you didn't. And when I try to point out that there is no proof of a satanic agenda "of the music industry", I'm the one remaining ignorant?
Fine Rick, I would have been better worded by stating there is a satanic influence in the music industry. You are ignorant for not watching the videos and making assumptions, yes. Pastor Joe Schimmel does such a thorough job of exposing these bands that it's undeniable. He's also exposed Crowley and the whole 60's counter culture thing.

The main conspiracy here is spiritual, as it always has been. Satan, the ruler of this world, promotes musicians who spread his influence. I wouldn't be surprised if there are exec's in the music industry aligned with this goal as well, as besides for Christian radio, most pop stars are TERRIBLE.

The conspiracy is spiritual for a couple reasons...

1) most of these artists are possessed when they perform onstage
2) Satan directly inspires their lyrics
3) Satan directly inspires their instrumentals
4) Without Christ your default ruler is Satan, and b/c of this most of the population loves satanic stuff and thinks it's "cool"

Don't you think it's odd that the most successful bands of all time have this problem?

Hollywood has a similar problem.

Modern pop music is POISON, same with hollyweird movies.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Clay: The conspiracy is spiritual for a couple reasons...

And you know this how? Sure, we see a lot of blatant sexually charged antics, or those with lyrics celebrating all manner of debauchery. But there are certainly pop performers not doing this.
Unless their lyrics are sinful or encourage sin, then how do you know this?
Um, instrumentals are a series of sound waves generated by whatever instrument - how the heck is an instrumental satanic?
4) Without Christ your default ruler is Satan, and b/c of this most of the population loves satanic stuff and thinks it's "cool
Um, so isn't this true of the sweetest grandmother baking cookies for her grandchildren - unless she is saved? Are cookies made by unsaved grandmothers EVIL? I like cookies, btw!
Don't you think it's odd that the most successful bands of all time have this problem?
MOST? How about, MANY do.

And you could take your question: "Don't you think it's odd that the most successful _________ of all time have this problem?" The reality is, you could fill that blank in with those from any industry, its leaders, its products.

Of course, evil will utilize whatever tool is most effective with the largest number of people - which means many high-visibility industries will be co-opted for evil things. But, again, it's not the industry, the tool, movie/music or genre - it's the people behind them. There has been a lot of great art created - and yet a lot of whatever type of art has been used to inspire sin. I love many different kinds of music - but I know how to distinguish between evil influences and just enjoyable music and songs. I lot of fun movies have been made by non-Christians - should we shun them if the content isn't problematic or sinful? Every day, you and I ride down streets and bridges built by non-Christians - are these streets and bridges evil because the builders have rejected God? Do you insist upon a Christian pilot before flying anywhere? I doubt it!

God didn't say to withdraw from the culture or to isolate ourselves from unbelievers - and Jesus didn't! But God did say we aren't to be OF the world - or immersing ourselves in things that encourage evil or sin. Cults frequently have attached themselves to the Bible AND to additional things they have used in addition to the Bible in an attempt to link some sinful teachings or practices to it. Does that mean the Bible is evil? Course not! So, it's all about the sinful content of whatever is being used to influence actions, words and behaviors - and not necessarily the vehicle themselves. We should be careful about making this important distinction. Or otherwise our credibility as people of reason will diminish our Christian influence on them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

claysmithr wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:13 am
RickD wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:24 pm
Nice try.

Fine Rick, I would have been better worded by stating there is a satanic influence in the music industry. You are ignorant for not watching the videos and making assumptions, yes. Pastor Joe Schimmel does such a thorough job of exposing these bands that it's undeniable. He's also exposed Crowley and the whole 60's counter culture thing.

The main conspiracy here is spiritual, as it always has been. Satan, the ruler of this world, promotes musicians who spread his influence. I wouldn't be surprised if there are exec's in the music industry aligned with this goal as well, as besides for Christian radio, most pop stars are TERRIBLE.

The conspiracy is spiritual for a couple reasons...

4) Without Christ your default ruler is Satan, and b/c of this most of the population loves satanic stuff and thinks it's "cool"

That's sensationalism, exaggeration, and absurdity. Most of these artists are possessed by Satan?
Most of the population loves satanic stuff?
Seriously?

Remember this lady who says Satan influenced Monster drinks?

I'm truly dismayed, at how some Christians think Satan is behind everything. And the entire world in in a huge conspiracy against Christians.

How did paranoia become a result of being a Christian?

-Edward R Murrow