A new low has been reached...

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: A new low has been reached...

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:16 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pmJohn McCain was already executed for his part in it.
How are you always so well informed???

Seriously, though, it's a bit alarming that you think the government is secretly executing prominent Americans and you're happy about it. You'd have made a great concentration camp guard.
Did you miss John Kasich admitting John McCain was "put to death"? No Trump ran on restoring law and order and these criminals in our government think they are above the law.Trump is not executing people,there is alot going on behind the scenes investigating these crimes that you're not aware of because the MSM ignores it. What is sickening is that you want to try to cover for these criminals in our government based on party when it effects both parties,not just one.This is not just going after Democrats.Remember Donald Trump ran on draining the swamp and they have taken steps for it to happen.I told you before Donald Trump even won that alot of corruption was going to be exposed and it is coming. The first two years of Trump's Presidency it has been the left and media accusing him of Russia collusion with an invesigation that has turned up no evidence at all.It has all been a waste of tax dollars and now we find out Trump was correct when he accused Obama of spying on him,which you and the MSM rejected.Trump will be proven right and it is sedition a real crime.It is not made up lies like colluding with Russia.

There is no escape because The patriots in our government have spied on these crooks in our government and they have it all.When Donald Trump first won they did not know how far the deep state ran and who they are working with,so they used the very same technology the CIA uses to spy on the American people to spy on these traitors in our government. It is treason if you are in our government pushing a globalist agenda no matter how much you are being paid to do it or even why you are doing it and these criminals were doing it. They are not above the law and they thought Hillary would win and they would get away with it,but they are not going to get away with it. The swamp is going to be drained and next time politicians and President's will think twice about swearing to uphold and defend the US Constitution while they break that promise and begin pushing for globalism and the policies globalists want for America.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
claysmithr
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by claysmithr »

Philip wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:13 pm Whatever Ed meant, the fact that we even know who Stormy is, or her descriptions, the drama surrounding her - Trump has mostly himself to blame by screwing around behind his wife's back. Anyone running for president should know that all secrets - or many of them - will eventually be revealed. The press will find the skeletons, just a matter of time.
When people think they can get away with things I assume they've already gotten away with much worse.
claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pm ...John McCain was already executed for his part in it....
he had cancer, dude...
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Politics, all about the class.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

claysmithr wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:27 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pm ...John McCain was already executed for his part in it....
he had cancer, dude...
Or maybe he didn't... y:-?
Deep state conspiracy perhaps?

Dna manipulation?

:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Body double. McCain was executed the day after he voted down the Obamacare Repeal.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

claysmithr wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:27 am
he had cancer, dude...
Did you not notice something very strange about the statement John McCain put out the day before he was "put to death"? He put out a statement saying that he was going to stop all treatments for his cancer and yet was dead the very next day.That was very "suspicious" to me before John Kasich admitted that John McCain was put to death. This is also why he requested that President Trump not be at his funeral.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:56 am Body double. McCain was executed the day after he voted down the Obamacare Repeal.
Have you not seen the photos of John McCain with the Islamic Terrorists(ISIS) The Deep State funded to cause terrorism in the Middle East? John McCain was the guy meeting with them and funding them. So realize this we are in a declared war on terrorism in the Middle East,because our CIA controlled by the Deep state was funding them and created the terrorists.Treason! John McCain was working with the Deep State to fund the terrorists and meet with them and even take photos with the terrorists.Like I said the traitors thought Hillary would win and they would get away with it.They thought they could remove Trump from office too after he won,but the US military protects the Commander in Chief.

Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Man, Abe, I don't know what kind of drugs you are taking, but they are very dangerous mind-altering substances!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm Man, Abe, I don't know what kind of drugs you are taking, but they are very dangerous mind-altering substances!

I suppose you won't believe this but...
Why Trump was forced to hide the execution of John McCain.
https://youtu.be/lJo4jF_OE2c

claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

I've seen this "good guys vs NWO" trope before when I was in the new age. It's pure [nonsense], Christians should know there are no good guys here.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

The Real Conspiracy behind John McCain's death is what is plaguing many Vietnam Vets in their later years: Agent Orange

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... s-cancer#1

https://statesidelegal.org/brain-cancer ... ent-orange

Many of the studies done on agent orange were done by the companies who made the stuff and the Govt. Many of those I know who came back from that war and exposed to the agent orange developed many health issues and the most common was various types of cancer.

The Govt denies this and creates studies with skewed results to disprove the claims made by Vietnam Vets. Chemical companies also do the same. For example, the Tobacco industry skewed results to justify selling tobacco is well documented and paid for by lobbyist etc and so so forth.

Yes it is most likely a side effect of agent orange

Also, Vietnam is a small county with verifiable Uranium reserves see link below

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-0 ... 999512.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... m_reserves

I know of Vietnam Vets who complained of hands and feet burn touching certain soils in that country and several mentioned the war was about preventing China and the USSR from gaining this reserve. Now their claims have been verified. One Intelligence Vet I know from that war mentioned their job was to find the Uranium from the locals who reported hands getting a sunburn by touching dirt or making pottery...

McCain also could have been exposed to such natural reserve as a POW which also causes many types of cancers.

So before jumping off the deep end and blaming every hurricane, every death in the entire world on Trump - try doing a bit of investigative work ,,,

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Holy crap, I partially agree with you, B.W. That's worth a thumbs up, even of there are portions I find objectionable.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:24 pm Holy crap, I partially agree with you, B.W. That's worth a thumbs up, even of there are portions I find objectionable.
Amazing there is hope in the universe after all!

Seriously - the uranium Vietnam scenario maybe the real issues happening to many Vets of that era and combined with agent orange - who knows...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

I hadn't heard about uranium in Vietnam, but there's not much I'd discount in that wretched mess. Agent Orange is probably more than sufficient, though. It's also entirely possible that he just got cancer. He was 81, after all. In the past 10 years I've lost two friends and two family members to cancer, and none of them served in Vietnam or were nearly that old.