A new low has been reached...

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

A new low has been reached...

#1

Post by edwardmurphy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:00 am

Image
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21085
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#2

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:12 am

And I had to google "mushroom head in mario".

Is there anything people won't do to make money?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#3

Post by edwardmurphy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:50 am

RickD wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:12 am
Is there anything people won't do to make money?
Lots of people competently prepare nondisclosure agreements to make money. You'd think a stable genius who hires all the best people could have found one of them.

Seriously, though, he's as much to blame for this grotesque farce as she is. The man has terrible, terrible judgement.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21085
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#4

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:56 am

You got me. Another bash Trump thread.

I thought maybe you were at least going to be original this time.

:lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#5

Post by edwardmurphy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:40 pm

I don't make a lot of Trump-bashing threads. In fact, I limit their creation to events that are completely unprecedented in the entire history of our nation.

When a White House official writes an Op-Ed about how they babysit the President that's worth a thread. Although, technically, I didn't even make it to bash him. It was a completely unprecedented event, and I figured it might make for an interesting discussion.

When a retired porn star states that the penis of the President of the United States of America looks like Toad from Mario Kart we have, again, entered completely uncharted territory. Worthy of discussion? Sure, why not.

Plus I thought it was funny, in a gut-wrenching, oh-my-God-how-has-it-come-to-this kind of way.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8208
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 386 times
Been liked: 611 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#6

Post by Philip » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Whatever Ed meant, the fact that we even know who Stormy is, or her descriptions, the drama surrounding her - Trump has mostly himself to blame by screwing around behind his wife's back. Anyone running for president should know that all secrets - or many of them - will eventually be revealed. The press will find the skeletons, just a matter of time.
These users liked this post by Philip:
edwardmurphy (Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:16 pm)

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#7

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:40 pm
I don't make a lot of Trump-bashing threads. In fact, I limit their creation to events that are completely unprecedented in the entire history of our nation.

When a White House official writes an Op-Ed about how they babysit the President that's worth a thread. Although, technically, I didn't even make it to bash him. It was a completely unprecedented event, and I figured it might make for an interesting discussion.

When a retired porn star states that the penis of the President of the United States of America looks like Toad from Mario Kart we have, again, entered completely uncharted territory. Worthy of discussion? Sure, why not.

Plus I thought it was funny, in a gut-wrenching, oh-my-God-how-has-it-come-to-this kind of way.

Why? Don't you know that you're one of the very few people that believes what the MSM says about Trump? I mean seriously,how many times can ya'll be wrong about Trump and think you are credible?Ya'll keep doing the sae thing over and over expecting to get a different result and yet it just keeps going.All Ihave got to say in response is the Washington Post is apart of the cabal and cannot be trusted and also Bill Clinton and JFK. I think instead of making up lies about President Trump ya'll need to talk to Obama about how he lost ya'll the House,Senate and thousands of state representatives because of his policies the American people rejected before Trump even ran for President.Because ya'll have not won a meaningful election since Obama was re-elected also. By the way,did you know Republicans picked up a seat in Texas in a heavily African american and hispanic community that the Democrats held for 136 years? It did ya'll absolutely no good to call Trump a racist because he wants to enforce the law and you Democrats want to allow a certian race of people to break the law.Next time you get pulled over for speeding tell the cop the law does'nt apply to you because of your race.Try it!The MSM did not report that,did they? A red wave is coming in the mid terms.

But ya'll also need to fix the rigged DNC because you as a Democrat do not get to choose the DNC chooses for you.We all saw Bernie win and yet the delegates STILL went to Hillary.How does that happen? The DNC is rigged and they decide for Democrats who wins for them,not the voters. Because ya'll have been so focused on Trump bashing that nothing has been done to fix the DNC. Also the DNC is bankrupt also and so it means they are con-man businessmen running it ,right? Like ya'll said about Trump's bankruptcies.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#8

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:41 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:00 am
Image

Here man,chill out on the Trump bashing and watch this.

WWF Wrestling: The Battle of the Billionaires contract signing Donald Trump vs Vince McMahon.
https://youtu.be/vVeVcVBW_CE
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1414
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#9

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:00 am
Image
Toad? Ok...Trump's pecker supposedly looks like Toad? Ok....
Is there anything the media won't go after Trump for? Makes it look like they want "Toad" eh?

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#10

Post by edwardmurphy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:14 pm

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 pm
Toad? Ok...Trump's pecker supposedly looks like Toad? Ok....

Is there anything the media won't go after Trump for? Makes it look like they want "Toad" eh?
While his latest wife was recovering from his youngest son's birth, Sideshow Don had an affair with a porn star. Then he ran for President. Late in the campaign it finally occurred to somebody that the aforementioned porn star might try to make a buck by going public about the aforementioned affair, so Michael Cohen paid her to sign an NDA. Unfortunately for the President, Cohen [love] it up and the NDA was invalid. Consequently, the porn star is now free to write a tell-all book, so of course that's exactly what she's doing. Gotta make hay while the sun shines, y'know? Part of making hay is generating hype for the book, so somebody leaked the porn star's observation that the President's junk looked like Toad from Mario Kart.

Part of the media's job is to sell papers, advertisements, and the like. A good way to do that is to publish stories that are likely to attract attention. When a porn star says that she's had an intimate encounter with the President of the United States of America and that his junk looks like Toad from Mario Kart it's likely to attract some attention. So it gets published, and here we are.

Blaming the media for any of this is ridiculous, as is implying that their interest hints at a secret longing to see the toad in person. Donald Trump is impulsive, selfish, and reckless so he did a series of stupid things, the combination of which led us to this story. All the media did is report it. The blame for this train wreck of a story falls on the idiot who made all of the bad decisions, not the people who pointed them out.
These users liked this post by edwardmurphy:
claysmithr (Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:25 am)
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21085
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#11

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:44 pm

I wonder if President Trump is the only President to "allegedly" cheat on his wife?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#12

Post by edwardmurphy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:50 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:44 pm
I wonder if President Trump is the only President to "allegedly" cheat on his wife?
Hard to say, since it only makes the news when Trump does it...

Oh, wait, that's not true at all. It always makes the news. Maybe it just seems like it doesn't, since prior to Sideshow Don the matter of Presidential infidelity hadn't come up for about 16 years. That's not media bias though - it's just that Bush II and Obama apparently took marriage seriously. Recent events are pretty much a redo of Clinton, Lewinsky, and a gross cigar trick, except that the addition of a porn star and a hilarious video game reference cranks the schadenfreude factor even higher. Some people think it's unfair this time around, but as I recall most of those folks loved it when Slick Willie was in the hot seat. I wonder if there's a word for that...
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 209 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#13

Post by melanie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:00 am

I think this new low is totally devoid of class. Even within the realms of sordid affairs and Presidential scandal. Despite my initial laughter, it’s a pretty scandalous and unnecessary blow although with Trumps antics is it any surprise the man is suffering with little **€€ syndrome.
These users liked this post by melanie:
thatkidakayoungguy (Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:54 am)

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#14

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:14 pm
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 pm
Toad? Ok...Trump's pecker supposedly looks like Toad? Ok....

Is there anything the media won't go after Trump for? Makes it look like they want "Toad" eh?
While his latest wife was recovering from his youngest son's birth, Sideshow Don had an affair with a porn star. Then he ran for President. Late in the campaign it finally occurred to somebody that the aforementioned porn star might try to make a buck by going public about the aforementioned affair, so Michael Cohen paid her to sign an NDA. Unfortunately for the President, Cohen [love] it up and the NDA was invalid. Consequently, the porn star is now free to write a tell-all book, so of course that's exactly what she's doing. Gotta make hay while the sun shines, y'know? Part of making hay is generating hype for the book, so somebody leaked the porn star's observation that the President's junk looked like Toad from Mario Kart.

Part of the media's job is to sell papers, advertisements, and the like. A good way to do that is to publish stories that are likely to attract attention. When a porn star says that she's had an intimate encounter with the President of the United States of America and that his junk looks like Toad from Mario Kart it's likely to attract some attention. So it gets published, and here we are.

Blaming the media for any of this is ridiculous, as is implying that their interest hints at a secret longing to see the toad in person. Donald Trump is impulsive, selfish, and reckless so he did a series of stupid things, the combination of which led us to this story. All the media did is report it. The blame for this train wreck of a story falls on the idiot who made all of the bad decisions, not the people who pointed them out.

The thing is though is the media has been so wrong about what they have said about Donald Trump that nobody no longer believes anything they say.Like this,nobody believes it. This is just seen as more lies and smears on Donald Trump.Credibility is very important something you on the left and your biased MSM have forgot about. It is about to change though once Trump declassifies the FISA stuff the MSM will have no way to deny the crimes Obama,Hillary,John Brennon,James Comey,Peter Strozk,Carter Page,etc did to make up lies about colluding with Russia to produce a fake dossier to get a FBI FISA warrant to spy on the Trump administration,which is Sedition and a real federal crime and they are going to be prosecuted for committing sedition.It will be undeniable once all of the evidence is out. John McCain was already executed for his part in it.Sure the MSM is trying to imply the President does not have the authority to Declassify it,etc or even ignoring it right now,but once all the evidence is out it will be undeniable that these criminals committed sedition which is a federal crime,not even the MSM will be able to deny it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: A new low has been reached...

#15

Post by edwardmurphy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:16 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pm
John McCain was already executed for his part in it.
How are you always so well informed???

Seriously, though, it's a bit alarming that you think the government is secretly executing prominent Americans and you're happy about it. You'd have made a great concentration camp guard.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

Post Reply