hi how are y'all

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

hi how are y'all

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

I'm ok just roughing out a small storm. :esmile:
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: hi how are y'all

Post by Stu »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:03 pm I'm ok just roughing out a small storm. :esmile:
So you remained at your house and didn't leave. Was that to protect your stuff from looters?
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Stu wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:27 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:03 pm I'm ok just roughing out a small storm. :esmile:
So you remained at your house and didn't leave. Was that to protect your stuff from looters?
Cuz it wasn't going to be that bad.
Also, no.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

At 2:50 pm EST, we've had lots of rain, but the worst is still to hit us. So far, very strong winds, especially the gusts. Up to 8 inches of rain forecast - it all depends upon how slow it moves. Fortunately, I'm on high ground above a creek running through the woods. My garage is so full of stuff that I couldn't get one car in there, but somehow we were able to get both of them in there. :D I was mostly worried about wind-blown debris or trees coming down, potential hail hitting them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Sometimes people don't realize how much damage a tropical storm can do. People seem to let their guard down when a category 4 or 5 hurricane gets downgraded to a tropical storm. Tropical storm flooding can cause a lot of damage.

Be safe.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

RickD wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:21 pm Sometimes people don't realize how much damage a tropical storm can do. People seem to let their guard down when a category 4 or 5 hurricane gets downgraded to a tropical storm. Tropical storm flooding can cause a lot of damage.

Be safe.
True, but I've been in multiple ones. We did get flooding but fortunately nothing too severe, as usual it was a few feet deep.