Muslim released despite evidence of extremist plots, murder

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Muslim released despite evidence of extremist plots, murder

Post by B. W. »

While it is all Ormosa, Ormosa, Ormosa, destroy Trump chanting

Where you all aware of this?

Judge sets bail for adults arrested at New Mexico compound

In above articel from the WP look at the defense team says then - look at the post on the Christian Farmers using their private land for bible studies - see anything?

The Muslims were released even after a new stash of weapons were found and the remains of a four year old boy was found in compound... Signature release... Bond...

Then the Judge is threatened ...

Judge in N.M. compound case threatened after ordering release of Muslim family

Some of the Evidence found...

Details Emerge on compound

What do you all think?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
LittleHamster
Valued Member

Re: Muslim released despite evidence of extremist plots, murder

Post by LittleHamster »

I thought something weird was going on when I posted this story on the exorcism thread.

Now from the Judge we have..
"..although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community."

but one of the dudes was an "unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing"

Unless you can prove some kind of intent, conspiracy, etc., What can ya do ?

In my country, police tend to wait until you actually get murdered, then they take action. If you phone them up and say "Hey, I think someone is trying to kill me" they'll usually ignore you. It's easier for them to take action when there's a body or two lying around. Sad !
Has Liked: 1111 times
Been Liked: 1111 times
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Hammy, where do you live?
LittleHamster
Valued Member

Post by LittleHamster »

Philip wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:52 am Hammy, where do you live?

Notice the guy in the Tin Helmet.....explains a lot :lol:

Has Liked: 1111 times
Been Liked: 1111 times
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:Hi Ed, I am censoring your post for inflammatory comments against me I will ban you out right if you persist enough is enough. Persona Attacks will not be tolerated.

I Actually defended your right to post on this forum in the past but no longer. It is obvious that are are now gaining allies with Rick and painting me as evil - this is called triangulation and person attacks painting me as a fruit cake.

This is a direct forum rule violation...
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Hi Ed, I am censoring your post for inflammatory comments against me I will ban you out right if you persist enough is enough. Persona Attacks will not be tolerated.

I Actually defended your right to post on this forum in the past but no longer. It is obvious that are are now gaining allies with Rick and painting me as evil - this is called triangulation and person attacks painting me as a fruit cake.

This is a direct forum rule violation...
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Please let the readers know that i post articles in the news for the readers to comment and I do not have an agenda in posting articles in the news that go counter with the template of fake news of MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC.

These are for open discussion and false personal attacks will not be tolerated

Ed's attacks are false narratives and in the past I defended his right to be here but enough is enough
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

I already withdrew my personal attack, but okay. I'd appreciate it if you'd also ease off on your personal attacks against me.

I'm not "painting you as evil," nor am I seeking to "triangulate" you by forming alliances. I don't think that way. Rick and I just happen to agree about the fake Christian persecution story that Stu posted. Our agreement is based on looking at the evidence, which is very clear. If you see things differently then that's fine, but you're ignoring all of the facts in order to hold to your position.

Rick and I are still the same people we were last week, and we still disagree very strongly about a great many issues. We're also adults and capable of having civil discussions and occasionally finding common ground. In this case Stu made it easy. That story was ridiculous and obviously false. But seriously, the fact that Rick and I agree about something shouldn't be taken as evidence that we think that we're on Season 12 of Survivor and we're looking to kick you off the island. That's silly.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:31 am I already withdrew my personal attack, but okay. I'd appreciate it if you'd also ease off on your personal attacks against me.

I'm not "painting you as evil," nor am I seeking to "triangulate" you by forming alliances. I don't think that way. Rick and I just happen to agree about the fake Christian persecution story that Stu posted. Our agreement is based on looking at the evidence, which is very clear. If you see things differently then that's fine, but you're ignoring all of the facts in order to hold to your position.

Rick and I are still the same people we were last week, and we still disagree very strongly about a great many issues. We're also adults and capable of having civil discussions and occasionally finding common ground. In this case Stu made it easy. That story was ridiculous and obviously false. But seriously, the fact that Rick and I agree about something shouldn't be taken as evidence that we think that we're on Season 12 of Survivor and we're looking to kick you off the island. That's silly.

Okay, then I can appreciate your candor. Let's leave personal attacks out of this, agreed?

Again I post articles for readers to comment on - not to use them as personal attacks and insinuations against other peoples character.

If you notice, I do not comment much on the articles... just let other post.

Also Ed please show consideration for Stu and others who don't agree with you too ,okay?

Thank You
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Will do.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 am Will do.
Thank you!
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu posted the article, and we have yet to hear a retraction from him since I've posted damning evidence to his argument.

I don't understand the issue here. A false news story was posted. I found evidence that the story was false, and I posted it. There's no conspiracy here. It's simply searching for the truth, and discussing it.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony