Richard Dawkins: Church Bells vs Allahu Akhbar?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Richard Dawkins: Church Bells vs Allahu Akhbar?

Post by edwardmurphy »

Didn't exactly answer the question, though. As you've said in the past, you allow me to post here for comic relief. You don't see me as a threat. But then this is just a forum.

So here's the thing -

Either you see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should be doing all you can to suppress my toxic words, or you don't see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should stop saying that you do.

Make sense?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 am Didn't exactly answer the question, though. As you've said in the past, you allow me to post here for comic relief. You don't see me as a threat. But then this is just a forum.

So here's the thing -

Either you see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should be doing all you can to suppress my toxic words, or you don't see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should stop saying that you do.

Make sense?
No. Makes no sense.

People for free speech allow those, even with views they vehemently disagree with, to speak their mind.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

RickD wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am
edwardmurphy wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 am Didn't exactly answer the question, though. As you've said in the past, you allow me to post here for comic relief. You don't see me as a threat. But then this is just a forum.

So here's the thing -

Make sense?
No. Makes no sense.

People for free speech allow those, even with views they vehemently disagree with, to speak their mind.
Especially evil liberals hellbent on destroying the country. :pound:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:51 am
RickD wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am

So here's the thing -

Make sense?
No. Makes no sense.

Especially evil liberals hellbent on destroying the country. :pound:
Sure. That's why we allow Ed to post here, despite the fact that he was banned before, and rejoined the forum under another screenname.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony