Pfizer Vice President Blows Whistle: 'The Gardasil Vaccine Is Deadly'

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Big Pharma executive Dr. Peter Rost blows the whistle on vaccinations

The former vice president of the world’s largest pharmaceutical company has blown the whistle to expose the true dangers of mandatory vaccinations.

Dr. Peter Rost lifted the lid on vaccines and revealed that the Gardasil inoculation, in particular, is in fact, “deadly”.

In a shocking exposé from one of the highest-ranking whistleblowers to date, Rost has also claimed that Big Pharma is purposely keeping the public unhealthy so they can make a fortune from continual treatments of illnesses rather than curing them.

Dr. Rost made the revelations during an interview for the “One More Girl” documentary in which he candidly discussed how the main objective for vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs is to keep the public in a constant state of disease.

Rost also likened mandatory vaccinations to “child abuse” saying;

“I would never vaccinate my children.”

According to HO, Rost is a former vice president of Pfizer, and a whistleblower of the entire pharmaceutical industry in general.

He is the author of “The Whistleblower, Confessions of a Healthcare Hitman.” Considering his work experience, it would be an understatement to say that he is an insider expert on big pharma marketing.

Below are a couple of quotes from both a former and a current editor-in-chief of the two largest, and what are considered to be the most credible, medical journals in the world.

More
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Pfizer Vice President Blows Whistle: 'The Gardasil Vaccine Is Deadly'

Post by Philip »

Stu, nuances matter! Vaccines have saved millions from various diseases. Some are great, some might have an element of risk for some people. And sometimes Big Pharma greed has driven marketing. There is no one truth to this matter, despite the conspiracy theorist-driven media's love for such simplistic positioning of the issue.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:47 pm Stu, nuances matter! Vaccines have saved millions from various diseases. Some are great, some might have an element of risk for some people. And sometimes Big Pharma greed has driven marketing. There is no one truth to this matter, despite the conspiracy theorist-driven media's love for such simplistic positioning of the issue.
Why is there a vaccine court then - where many claimants are paid out yearly.

Not only that, but companies that manufacture vaccines in the US are immune from prosecution. If they are so good, why did they make the companies immune.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony