Tommy Robinson Arrested

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Tommy Robinson Arrested

Post by melanie »

RickD wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am
melanie wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am Actually while I’m at it, I’m going to say what every female member has thought but probably didn’t want to say. Especially because the premise of this post is apparently pro women.
“Make me a sammich member” isn’t funny. Not even slightly.
Whilst it may in some way compensate for your own lack of ’sammich’ it’s actually pretty disrespectful played under the banner of humour.
But as I said it fails at that.
As a member of this forum just change mine to whatever is already in place for my number of posts. Leave your creativity to your wife. Poor lass may not have a choice but I do! But I’m kinda guessing that once you step away from the keyboard you’re kind of a pussycat 😁
Actually Mel,

I'm as equally offensive to those easily offended, away from the keyboard.

And I'm sorry Mel, you don't speak for every female member. Most people, including the majority(females) don't get as easily offended by jokes that don't mean any harm whatsoever.

I said this to Danieltwotwenty, and I'll say it to you. You really need to stop taking things so seriously. You're too easily offended.

And btw, my wife loves my jokes. She rolls her eyes, but she knows they're jokes.

So if I could ask for one thing from you, please make mine a Vegemite sandwich.
Actually Rick you’d have no idea whether females find your stupid sexist, blonde comments funny because as an admin you don’t get to care.
Personally I’m not offended in the slightest.
So much so that I don’t give a shite about calling you out on it. Do you get irony Rick?
I’d just as flippantly assign your status and anyone else’s if I was admin as I saw fit. In humour though......my humour.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Kurieuo wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:35 am No, I literally am abhorred by your comments. That you think it's alright to lock people up, give them a death sentence, for shining the light on "Muslims" grooming and rape young girls.

I'll change your status. If you were offended, you should have said something from the get go. I'll ask, that you please get a grip. Aren't you Aussie? Or do you have Pommie roots? Aussies are becoming some of the biggest whiners on earth. Sorry if that offends. Complain further if you like.
Haha I’m Aussie mate, half Finnish actually.
Get a grip, sorry if it offends......
Did you snap your panty? Just saying what I think. That’s still okay right? We’re still allowed to do that?
Is there extra penance if it’s an admin?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:43 am
RickD wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am
melanie wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am Actually while I’m at it, I’m going to say what every female member has thought but probably didn’t want to say. Especially because the premise of this post is apparently pro women.
“Make me a sammich member” isn’t funny. Not even slightly.
Whilst it may in some way compensate for your own lack of ’sammich’ it’s actually pretty disrespectful played under the banner of humour.
But as I said it fails at that.
As a member of this forum just change mine to whatever is already in place for my number of posts. Leave your creativity to your wife. Poor lass may not have a choice but I do! But I’m kinda guessing that once you step away from the keyboard you’re kind of a pussycat 😁
Actually Mel,

I'm as equally offensive to those easily offended, away from the keyboard.

And I'm sorry Mel, you don't speak for every female member. Most people, including the majority(females) don't get as easily offended by jokes that don't mean any harm whatsoever.

I said this to Danieltwotwenty, and I'll say it to you. You really need to stop taking things so seriously. You're too easily offended.

And btw, my wife loves my jokes. She rolls her eyes, but she knows they're jokes.

So if I could ask for one thing from you, please make mine a Vegemite sandwich.
Actually Rick you’d have no idea whether females find your stupid sexist, blonde comments funny because as an admin you don’t get to care.
Personally I’m not offended in the slightest.
So much so that I don’t give a shite about calling you out on it. Do you get irony Rick?
I’d just as flippantly assign your status and anyone else’s if I was admin as I saw fit. In humour though......my humour.
Actually Mel,

I do know whether females find my stupid sexist, blonde comments funny, because I use the same kind of stupid sexist, blonde jokes when I'm around women. It's actually funnier in person, because you can see my straight face while I'm making the jokes. Sarcasm is more difficult online, because it's missing the way the person is telling the joke.

Most, not all women, laugh at my jokes. It's the men that usually don't know what to do. Many guys look at their wives first, to see if it's ok to laugh. Then when the wives laugh, the men laugh too.

I'm a real riot at parties. Especially when we're in the middle of a serious conversation.

On time we were all sitting around talking about problems in the military here. Discussing issues that started to become politically cringy, because of differing political views. I was just calmly listening to them get into a heated discussion about a particular colonel or general that happens to be a woman. I calmly and seriously said, "I think I know what the issue is".

They all turned and looked at me, waiting for a really serious, enlightening answer to their heated dilemma, when I calmly and in all seriousness, said "The problem is that a woman could be a general."

For a split second they all just looked at me, stared at me, and then they all burst out laughing.

It really lightened a really tense mood.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

melanie wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:40 am You do know what the EDL are right K? The English Defence League who are Far right wing ‘nationalists’ who are self proclaimed street activists.
Nope, and care zero. Why? Because perhaps unlike you I've heard Tommy here and there before, seen who he has interviewed here and there, and by and far my firsthand experience with his message isn't one of a hate-filled nationalism/facism, but rather truth and a desire to protect all people in accord with true libertarian values.

What is more damaging and dangerous to society today is this evershowing post-modern Neo-Marxist ideology, which pretends to have compassion for the certain groups, when actually such ideas led to millions of corpses in the 20th century including a great many Christian brothers and sisters who you constantly seem to randomly wail against.

Fwiw, the majority of people you seem to take issue with, like Tommy, and most "right-wingers", do have a moral sense and aren't far-right "nationalist" bigots. The bigotry often comes from the left, who play identity politics, who freely and quickly Nazify any who disagree with their [identity] politics and positions. Isn't it interesting, that while the Brittish media largely remain silent and the UK wants to gag people talking of these grooming gangs, that the ones standing up for the girls who were raped -- so-named far right-wing facists -- are thrown in jail without trial? For what? Speaking up.

I find it also interesting that the "right" doesn't seem to a closed echo chamber, but is progressively (the irony right?) filling up with more and more irreligious non-conservative figureheads like Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, Stephen Fry and many others who end up criticisms and on trial by extreme left types.
Mel wrote:Far out, what a messed up world we live in when fascists who unapologetically sprout their bigoted BS loudly and proudly on the streets somehow become relevant to anything Christian.
Exactly what I'm talking about.
Mel wrote:This bloke is a twit. As the footage clearly shows.
So Christian Mel.
Mel wrote:What was not made clear was anything substantial to do with the actual case at hand which I must say seems to be rapists not being punished adequately under the law. If anyone thinks this is a Muslim issue clearly hasn’t been listening clearly to the female narrative coming through loud and clear. This is a societal issue which crosses all colours, jurisdictions and nations.
It seems you've not heard much of theses stories in the UK re: Muslim grooming gangs.
Mel wrote:We have just recently in Australia seen a rich, white boy’s rape charge dropped in a case that was clearly rape by intimidation. I could exhaust myself and this thread with cases across the globe of weak judges who repeatedly let women down with pathetic sentencing.
Introducing other issues is diversionary. Feel free to continue hating on men I suppose.
Mel wrote:You won’t find anyone who is more concerned with women’s rights than myself but this footage is about a known group of people who have a long history of causing a public nuisance with their anti Muslim antics cloaked in the BS that is patriotism.
You don't seem to care much when women a coerced into abortion, rather than having a real choice. :poke:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

melanie wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:50 am
Kurieuo wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:35 am No, I literally am abhorred by your comments. That you think it's alright to lock people up, give them a death sentence, for shining the light on "Muslims" grooming and rape young girls.

I'll change your status. If you were offended, you should have said something from the get go. I'll ask, that you please get a grip. Aren't you Aussie? Or do you have Pommie roots? Aussies are becoming some of the biggest whiners on earth. Sorry if that offends. Complain further if you like.
Haha I’m Aussie mate, half Finnish actually.
Get a grip, sorry if it offends......
Did you snap your panty? Just saying what I think. That’s still okay right? We’re still allowed to do that?
Is there extra penance if it’s an admin?
I don't even understand what you're saying really, perhaps one too many? Been there, done that.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Love this Muslim woman in video. If she can see through the "Islamophobe" rhetoric about Tommy, and any time a bad incident is truthfully reported to do with Muslim men, then why can't the media, UK, many other Eurpoean states and other "progressive leftist" types?

Rick shared one of Avi's videos earlier, I came across him a couple months back. Have nothing against the bloke, but I do find his voice or something hard to listen to. I fall into disagreement with him on some Israel stuff (he served in the IDF, I believe on the Gaza wall), nonetheless I do agree with many of his views.

For some, many, I guess that makes me a far-right facist in the eyes of some. As such, I can only guess, but I suppose that means no further conversation necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbR3obRGhEI
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Both men and women suffer gender related injustices.
It may not seem like it, but it's true.
We just gotta work together to make the world a better place.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

I also see women tell men what to wear etc. No one cares. Yet if a man does that to a women it's sexist etc. Why does this happen?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:29 pm I also see women tell men what to wear etc. No one cares. Yet if a man does that to a women it's sexist etc. Why does this happen?
Why, men cannot match colors to proper wardrobe. Men often wear one color of sock on one foot and the other another color.

Yes, stripes go with flannel plade too...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:42 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:29 pm I also see women tell men what to wear etc. No one cares. Yet if a man does that to a women it's sexist etc. Why does this happen?
Why, men cannot match colors to proper wardrobe. Men often wear one color of sock on one foot and the other another color.

-
-
-
Different color socks? I can't say that's ever happened to me. Must be something that only happens at your age. :poke:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

B.W. as a kid:

Alas, his modeling days didn't last!

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

B. W. wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:42 am

-
-
-
:pound:
No, but the basic principle that happens where they control around a man (yep, usually behind the curtains if u will) and often get away with it, yet the reverse is not so, it's a bit annoying.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Approximately the first half of this video is about the Tommy Robinson arrest.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Found a really great YouTube video on The Rubin Report where Rubin interviewed Tommy Robinson a couple years ago.

Many people have rushed lives, and just go for the quick soundbite from the media, a quick Google search, or the like. It's easy to thereafter consider yourself "researched" and "knowledgable" because you've done such and trust your sources. There is nothing quite like going to the horses mouth however, especially in today's climate where hogwash is to be found all over.

So it is refreshing to watch this interview. If you don't know who Tommy is, the issues discussed are deeply important I believe for our society today if we value tolerance and freedom. If you do have an idea of who Tommy is, perhaps you've only seen bits and pieces of him (as I had), but weren't sure how "extreme" he really was, often noted "ties" to far-right groups and like. This interview clarifies much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQOkrwJXRFQ