September 23, 2017 Revelation 12 sign

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

September 23, 2017 Revelation 12 sign

Post by B. W. »

People appear to be sensationalizing again concerning September 23, 2017 as the sign mentioned in the stars in Revelation chapter 12.

Here is a brief overview in case you haven't heard of this

Has anyone heard of this?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: September 23, 2017 Revelation 12 sign

Post by B. W. »

Here is another Video...

(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by Mallz »

I've known about this sign for almost two years now. There are many cool things and curious events happening this year than have before ^_^ When I did my research on it, the event isn't as rare as it is said to be (although is on the rarer side), only the timing of it and its alignment with feast days.

It goes further in depth with the Christ angel with the pyramids (if you view them as an astronomical clock) which relate to the formation of the sky related to the pyramids, Bethlehem and prophetic constellations at His birth. I think the combination of the 'Revelation 12 sign' with other things that are making this event a close to one time in history event, similar to the times of the birth of Christ. Fun stuff. My expectancy only increases even though I've felt a lull for some time now, so, weird year.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Mallz wrote:I've known about this sign for almost two years now. There are many cool things and curious events happening this year than have before ^_^ When I did my research on it, the event isn't as rare as it is said to be (although is on the rarer side), only the timing of it and its alignment with feast days.

It goes further in depth with the Christ angel with the pyramids (if you view them as an astronomical clock) which relate to the formation of the sky related to the pyramids, Bethlehem and prophetic constellations at His birth. I think the combination of the 'Revelation 12 sign' with other things that are making this event a close to one time in history event, similar to the times of the birth of Christ. Fun stuff. My expectancy only increases even though I've felt a lull for some time now, so, weird year.
It cycles every 12 years. The Last time was in 2005.

Each 12 year cycle has an expectancy of some prophetic event that is related to Rev 12 but often each 12 year cycle most often passes without much happening pertaining to content of Rev chapter 12

For example - One Cycle began in 1933 for 12 years to 1945. In that time frame from 1933 to 1938 the Nazi's fully came to power in Germany. 1939-1945 full blown war, WW2. With this you have the war against the Jewish People Hitler waged which does fits parts of Rev 12.

Next cycle began 1945 to 1957 period and this cycle, contained the second regathering of Israel coming out the where the people were hidden and then they became Nation again after close to 2000 years. So you have two full cycle of times have been completed by scattering and regathering of Israel into there own land as bible says it will happen; note Rev 12:14.

Now we come to the divided time part of Rev 12:14 which is interpreted several ways but who knows what it really means?

Rev 12:17 has not come to pass yet as that involves both Israel and the Church. Jesus mentions at the time of the end harvesters are sent out separating the Wheat from the Chaff etc and etc - a time of dividing.

If this 9-23-2017 is actually the beginning of something then it deals with division, in other words, world wide division. Such as Ethnos/race/nation rises against ehtnos/race/nation... Mat 24:7 and great times of strife, lawlessness ... hatred toward God and those who are his will divide the people in the church. Rev chapters 2 and 3 speak of separating - in the church by the message to the churches.

Bible tells us that False doctrines increases etc and etc all suggest a time of dividing maybe ready to increase way past the boiling point on a worldwide scale.

That as far as I can tell, is one reason folks are noting this 12 year cycle as something big in in the works...

Note: Rev 12:14,17 see Matt 24:7,12,22,40,41,42...

Thoughts?
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

I think the progressive cycling of events that form prophecy is fairly accurate in the areas you see. I'm also fairly entertained by how we have a progressing pre-WWI geopolitics forming (I stated before Trump and the nationalist rise that will only continue). I think there is a rise of division synonymous with the rise of darkness and the only revival that will happen to gathering more into His Body will be during the tribulation (a blessing and curse). How do you view Rev:7-17 in comparison to Rev:1-6?
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

Well.... its September 23...
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote:Well.... its September 23...
Dude,

Get with the news! :lol:

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 92#p228892
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:
Dude,

Get with the news! :lol:

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 92#p228892
It is September 24 soon to move to the 25 etc and etc. The world wide phenomenon of polarization continues and will increase exponentially.

Certainly a time of dividing is in full swing...

NFL, AFL, MLB, etc in this country... boycott...

People are calling good evil and evil good and black is white and white is black...

In my opinion, things will accelerate as Jesus warned us about the last days: ethnos against ethnos...

Well, no more grey areas for the church then.

Something to ponder: Revelation 12:17... most all of that chapter has already occurred. Only thing left is verse 17.

Brave new world: Luke 12:49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56

Micah 7:5,6,7 - 2 Tim 3:1
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

..Did you expect the world to end?
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Mallz wrote:
..Did you expect the world to end?
Matthew 24:42-44
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

DBowling wrote: Matthew 24:42-44
1 Thessalonians 5
5 Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3 While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober...
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

And my Fav:

Acts 1:

The Ascension
6 So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

Was that supposed to be a rebuttal? Don't see how you succeeded here if that was your intention.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

There are direct condemnations in the bible, even directly from Christ, in regard sot trying to find out when the end is coming.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

No offense,but there are too many prophecies yet to be fulfilled before the rapture and Christ returns.We must not get out ahead of God and overlook prophecies that must be fulfilled before other things can be fulfilled that happen during the tribulation.There is noway the things that are to happen during the tribulation could be fulfilled if Jesus came back today.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.