Do you think LGBT is being forced on us?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Do you think LGBT is being forced on us?

Post by Hortator »

Triple-post streak! :redcard:
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Oh no I'm in trouble!
What's the fine Hortator?
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

:lol:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

You should take a second and think about how bigoted, offensive, and just factually wrong it is to put gay marriage - a loving, committed, consensual relationship between two adults - in the same category as transactional sex, child sexual abuse, and the sexual abuse of animals. You seem like a nice kid, but what you just said was wrong-headed and horrible.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Hortator »

edwardmurphy wrote:You should take a second and think about how bigoted, offensive, and just factually wrong it is to put gay marriage - a loving, committed, consensual relationship between two adults - in the same category as transactional sex, child sexual abuse, and the sexual abuse of animals. You seem like a nice kid, but what you just said was wrong-headed and horrible.
Sure, I'll think about it. One Mississippi.

okay, on to more important things.

For those that don't know, #HeterosexualPrideDay is trending on twitter. And the tears from this are amazing,

The month of June is pride month, and "the hets" and breeders get one day, which is one day too many to some!

You can cut the irony here with a knife. Also I don't know what this babble is about a tv show.

Riots deserve to be celebrated? And no, nobody is afraid of you, Lindsay. Throw a brick at a possible NRA member. Dare you.

:pound:
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

edwardmurphy wrote:You should take a second and think about how bigoted, offensive, and just factually wrong it is to put gay marriage - a loving, committed, consensual relationship between two adults - in the same category as transactional sex, child sexual abuse, and the sexual abuse of animals. You seem like a nice kid, but what you just said was wrong-headed and horrible.
Sorry, what I was getting at was at one time homosexuality was considered just as bad as the things I said above. Now, it's legalized. With that in mind, do you think somehow those will be legalized? I mean now that i think about it, probably not, but knowing the gov't, i wouldnt b surprised. I apologize to the LGBT community.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

It depends what your definition of love is really. Alot of things are done in the name of love. But actually isnt love at all.

If homosexuality is truly wrong then loving the same sex partner sexually, cannot be love.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

So H, what's the purpose of a heterosexual pride day? Why bother?
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Hortator »

edwardmurphy wrote:So H, what's the purpose of a heterosexual pride day? Why bother?
I'm not for or against it. But it always draws out the funniest reactions.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

That wasn't the question.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Hortator »

That wasn't the answer you wanted, you mean.

You said you're here for entertainment from us. Why do you think we keep you around?

edit: sorry if led this thread going off-topic, that kid. I should know better than to take the bait.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

No, what I mean is that you gutlessly dodged the question.

And no, I never said that you were here for my entertainment, I said that I find this forum interesting. I take other posters here as individuals and treat them as seriously and respectfully as they treat me. Sometimes we have interesting, illuminating discussions and I learn things that I didn't know. That's why I'm here.

If you choose to interact with me with shallow, childish trolling then that's fine, but if you want to act like an adult we can have a grown-up conversation. Your call.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Hortator »

edwardmurphy wrote: And no, I never said that you were here for my entertainment, I said that I find this forum interesting. I take other posters here as individuals and treat them as seriously and respectfully as they treat me. Sometimes we have interesting, illuminating discussions and I learn things that I didn't know. That's why I'm here.
Lol....sure...

If your thoughts were original and your own, you might be tolerable. All you have ever posted for a year now is the same regurgitated talking points from far-left websites. I could go to any of them right now and find what you wrote here. Perhaps not verbatim, you're not that lazy. Some people here are naïve enough to communicate with you like you're a human being and not a parrot, or a robot, or a cyborg-parrot.

You come here to not argue. You come here to be argumentative.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

I don't read a single liberal website or blog and this is the only remotely political forum I belong to. On the few other boards where I'm a member politics and religion are forbidden topics. My thoughts are my own, and on the few occasions when you've brought up left fringe topics (like being called cis-gender pig or whatever it was) I've had to Google the terms. My finger is not remotely on the pulse of the far left political scene.

Also, you still haven't answered the question. I'm puzzled by your reticence.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Hortator »

Okay, enough of this guy.

@thatkidakayoungguy I am sorry for falling for the misdirection placed. Please feel free to take this topic somewhere more conducive of our time.

You have the floor.