Will there be an independent investigation sought on this?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Will there be an independent investigation sought on this?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:I never said there was collusion. How would I possibly know? I'm waiting to hear what the Special Prosecutor has to say on the matter. But Abe, the fact that Trump's AG was forced to recuse himself and the acting AG appointed a Special Prosecutor does sort of hint at the possibility of impropriety.

And I never said that Russian hacking caused Clinton to lose. I said that it was a factor. My actual position is that screwing with our election was a win-win for Putin. He knew he'd either get Clinton - competent but hamstrung by constant weaponized Congressional investigations - or Trump - an incompetent buffoon hamstrung by his own limitless ineptitude. That's not a bad outcome if you're an enemy of the US.

And if it was slanderous don't you think Donny Lawsuit would have filed one by now...?

Wrong! Because it did not stop the investigation because Comey was fired,it goes on.However he is not a special prosecutor - Mueller,as only the DOJ can prosecute,Mueller does not have the power to prosecute.You were defending this Russia conspiracy theory before and even thinking and hoping it would lead to impeachment because you listen to NPR,you may have changed your mind,but you were propagandized.Trump wants this investigation because he knows he is innocent.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Hortator wrote:If there is an independent investigation to inspect the special counsel to search the house investigation to investigate the private investigation, or yet another federal waste of tax money #638563, I will consider 2017 to be just as hilariously sad as 2016

Yep,this is what I was getting at Mueller is a special counsel and is not a special prosecutor,there is a difference that is overlooked.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Hortator wrote:If there is an independent investigation to inspect the special counsel to search the house investigation to investigate the private investigation, or yet another federal waste of tax money #638563, I will consider 2017 to be just as hilariously sad as 2016

Yep,this is what I was getting at Mueller is a special counsel and is not a special prosecutor,there is a difference that is overlooked.
I'm not trying to make a point other than the entire world is a circus