Will there be an independent investigation sought on this?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Will there be an independent investigation sought on this?

Post by B. W. »

Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Will there be an independent investigation sought on this?

Post by RickD »

I say, leave the poor woman alone. Isn't it bad enough that she has to live the rest of her life knowing that she sucked so badly, that she lost to Donald Trump?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

RickD wrote:I say, leave the poor woman alone. Isn't it bad enough that she has to live the rest of her life knowing that she sucked so badly, that she lost to Donald Trump?
No - it's not!
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

If it can be demonstrated that the Russians interfered with a US election by taking actions to harm the Trump campaign with the intent to get Hillary elected, and if it can be demonstrated that members of the Clinton campaign colluded with the Russians in this effort...

Then yes, by all means that should be investigated.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Oh, B.W.

Yet again, your irrational hatred of the straw man you call "liberals" has crippled your intellect and led you to spout nonsense.

The answer to your question is, of course "no."

Hillary Clinton isn't the President, so she didn't appoint the Attorney General or fire the Director of the FBI. Therefore, if the AG or FBI felt that there was anything to investigate they'd be free to move forward, since there is no conflict of interest.

Got it?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

What should be investigated is the Seth Rich murder as it would go back to the Hillary campaign.Seth Rich is the one who ran Bernie Sanders's campaign and he leaked the DNC -e-mails(It was not the Russians as I said many times)to Wikileaks that proved Hillary's campaign was working with the MSM to take out both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump and then when he filed papers against the DNC for stealing the election from Bernie,he was murdered.And yet people actually think Donald Trump is the evil one.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:And yet people actually think Donald Trump is the evil one.
We know well that the mass will accept what is fed to them by the main media. I kinda recall hearing about this while milling through the Yahoo Answers political section (if u go there be careful, it's full of internet sewage) but i don't really recall it.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

There's some truth to that, but it shouldn't be taken as evidence that there are constant, massive conspiracies afoot or that every conspiracy theorist with a blog is on to something.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

There's some truth to that, but it shouldn't be taken as evidence that there are constant, massive conspiracies afoot or that every conspiracy theorist with a blog is on to something.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I attended the Trump rally in Jacksonville, before the election last year. I was standing there talking to my wife, when I suddenly felt a chill come over me. It felt like a supernatural, almost demonic, oppressive feeling behind me. When I turned around, Donald Trump was right behind me.

He's evil incarnate. I could've sworn he had red glowing eyes. I told him to be gone in Geezus name!*

*sorry, wrong thread.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:There's some truth to that, but it shouldn't be taken as evidence that there are constant, massive conspiracies afoot or that every conspiracy theorist with a blog is on to something.
How can you talk about conspiracy theories and buy into this "Trump colluded with the Russians to cause Hillary to lose" conspiracy theory?It is a conspiracy theory put out by the MSM,Democrat politicians and RINO'S.It is slanderous propaganda.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

edwardmurphy wrote:There's some truth to that, but it shouldn't be taken as evidence that there are constant, massive conspiracies afoot or that every conspiracy theorist with a blog is on to something.
Eh, you have a point, even though at this point there's no denying the mainstream media has an agenda up it's sleeve.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

I never said there was collusion. How would I possibly know? I'm waiting to hear what the Special Prosecutor has to say on the matter. But Abe, the fact that Trump's AG was forced to recuse himself and the acting AG appointed a Special Prosecutor does sort of hint at the possibility of impropriety.

And I never said that Russian hacking caused Clinton to lose. I said that it was a factor. My actual position is that screwing with our election was a win-win for Putin. He knew he'd either get Clinton - competent but hamstrung by constant weaponized Congressional investigations - or Trump - an incompetent buffoon hamstrung by his own limitless ineptitude. That's not a bad outcome if you're an enemy of the US.

And if it was slanderous don't you think Donny Lawsuit would have filed one by now...?
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

probably
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

If there is an independent investigation to inspect the special counsel to search the house investigation to investigate the private investigation, or yet another federal waste of tax money #638563, I will consider 2017 to be just as hilariously sad as 2016