Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2071

Post by Nessa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Floatingaxehead wrote:Hey, I am not willing to disclose my actual name but am willing to give up my current position as a chemistry major in college. Just curious, since most of these posts seem rather old, is there anyone out there? I am looking for a doctrinal question that I feel requires an answer. Since this site hasn't let me down in the past, I feel at least a few here might be able to answer it.
And also, if I were to post it, where should it be at? I'm not entirely sure if it would be at the discussions, or if I could just post it here, and then take the conversation to the discussions board.
Just look at the description of the forum that you think it should be in. We'll move it to another forum if we need to.

Welcome to the board, Mr. Anonymous. :D
and what makes you think they are male? y:-?
Are you questioning my judgement? :poke:
I dont know... are you questioning my questioning your judgement? y:-?

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8269
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 619 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2072

Post by Philip » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Welcome, Floatingaxehead. You must either be into playing some strange kind of guitar, or really gory horror movies?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21178
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2073

Post by RickD » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Floatingaxehead wrote:Hey, I am not willing to disclose my actual name but am willing to give up my current position as a chemistry major in college. Just curious, since most of these posts seem rather old, is there anyone out there? I am looking for a doctrinal question that I feel requires an answer. Since this site hasn't let me down in the past, I feel at least a few here might be able to answer it.
And also, if I were to post it, where should it be at? I'm not entirely sure if it would be at the discussions, or if I could just post it here, and then take the conversation to the discussions board.
Just look at the description of the forum that you think it should be in. We'll move it to another forum if we need to.

Welcome to the board, Mr. Anonymous. :D
and what makes you think they are male? y:-?
Are you questioning my judgement? :poke:
I dont know... are you questioning my questioning your judgement? y:-?
I'm not sure. y:-?

I'll think it over while I have my mulk and toss my cookies. :whee:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Floatingaxehead
Acquainted Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Location: Subject to change quite often
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2074

Post by Floatingaxehead » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:30 pm

I'm a guy, sorry for leaving that out

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21178
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2075

Post by RickD » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:27 am

Floatingaxehead wrote:I'm a guy, sorry for leaving that out
That's ok, I know you are.

Nessa is a little slow.*


*Blonde.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
bbyrd009
BANNED
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:48 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Ft Myers, FL
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2076

Post by bbyrd009 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Floatingaxehead wrote:I'm a guy, sorry for leaving that out
it's supposed to be irrelevant...
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."

User avatar
Floatingaxehead
Acquainted Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Location: Subject to change quite often
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2077

Post by Floatingaxehead » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Ah.. nevermind then.
As for the username, it comes from the miracle performed in 2 Kings 6:1-7.
"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ."
Colossians 2:8, NIV

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2078

Post by Nessa » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:06 pm

RickD wrote:
Floatingaxehead wrote:I'm a guy, sorry for leaving that out
That's ok, I know you are.

Nessa is a little slow.*


*Blonde.
I have to be slow to keep up with you :roll:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21178
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2079

Post by RickD » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Floatingaxehead wrote:I'm a guy, sorry for leaving that out
That's ok, I know you are.

Nessa is a little slow.*


*Blonde.
I have to be slow to keep up with you :roll:
Touché.

The only quick-witted blonde I know. A freak of nature.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2080

Post by Nessa » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:14 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Floatingaxehead wrote:I'm a guy, sorry for leaving that out
That's ok, I know you are.

Nessa is a little slow.*


*Blonde.
I have to be slow to keep up with you :roll:
Touché.

The only quick-witted blonde I know. A freak of nature.
I feel the spirit of Phillip come upon me when I use that eye rolling smiley :shock:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21178
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2081

Post by RickD » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Floatingaxehead wrote:I'm a guy, sorry for leaving that out
That's ok, I know you are.

Nessa is a little slow.*


*Blonde.
I have to be slow to keep up with you :roll:
Touché.

The only quick-witted blonde I know. A freak of nature.
I feel the spirit of Phillip come upon me when I use that eye rolling smiley :shock:
That's kinda creepy. :shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2082

Post by Nessa » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:12 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote: That's ok, I know you are.

Nessa is a little slow.*


*Blonde.
I have to be slow to keep up with you :roll:
Touché.

The only quick-witted blonde I know. A freak of nature.
I feel the spirit of Phillip come upon me when I use that eye rolling smiley :shock:
That's kinda creepy. :shock:
depends upon how you take it :poke:

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8269
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 619 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2083

Post by Philip » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:25 pm

I feel the spirit of Phillip come upon me when I use that eye rolling smiley :shock:
What a relief - must be some OTHER Philip, with TWO "L"s in his name! :mrgreen:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21178
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2084

Post by RickD » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:08 am

Philip wrote:
I feel the spirit of Phillip come upon me when I use that eye rolling smiley :shock:
What a relief - must be some OTHER Philip, with TWO "L"s in his name! :mrgreen:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Phillips
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Jamesthelazer
Newbie Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:02 pm
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2085

Post by Jamesthelazer » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Howdy Ya'll!

I'm James the Lazer.

Post Reply