This place has quickly become a joke

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Anonymous

This place has quickly become a joke

Post by Anonymous »

Deleting discussion, reinstituting discussion, then removing discussion.

Coocoo! Not to scientific. More emotional here.
Athiest2Christian
Acquainted Member

No, this is a joke...

Post by Athiest2Christian »

A frequenter of this discussion board dies and goes to heaven. He's got a good heart and soul, and God welcomes him to the kingdom.

God decides to show him around. As they're walking they come to a door and the guy hears laughter and partying coming from inside. The man turns to God and asks, "Lord, what is in that room?"

The Lord turns to the man and says, "That is the room where I put the Catholics."

They continue down the way and come to a door and from within the man hears singing. The man turns to God and asks, "Lord, what is in that room?"

The Lord says to the man, "that is the room where I put all the Christians who sang beautiful songs to me while they were alive."

Now as they approached another door the Lord stopped and said to the man, "You must be very quiet, and not say a word until we have gotten a ways past this next door."

The man obeys, and they walk passed the next door. After they walk a ways down the man turns to God and asks, "Lord, why did I have to be so quiet by that last door?"

The Lord turned to the man and said, "That is where I put Troy and he thinks he was the only one wise enough to get into heaven!!"

See, that is a joke, this site is not a joke. Of course, with the trouble you've had differentiating proofs from non-proofs this might be a bit tricky for you, but I will pray that God gives you discernment.

Chris L.
Last edited by Athiest2Christian on Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This is a good story to show the sin of bearing false witness since I never said I am the only one good enough to get to heaven.

Do you see how the evil spirit works in you atheist2?

He causes you to sin the sin of bearing false witness to apeal to your flesh.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm

This is a horrible sin, one of the ten commandments, the sin of bearing false witness.

Also in heaven their is not RCC members and Christians. There are even some saved in the RCC, but God does not care about these outward harlots.

They will all be destroyed and that is what you see in Rev. 17, the great harlot of religious Rome being destroyed.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I am actually trying to get away from this forum because there is something wrong with it that it is scientific and yet not rationale in its scientific approach as given by the 4 point proof they can't understand.

I have no choice but to conclude the owners of this site are without the Holy Spirit or at least whoever is doing the censoring around here.

Is this a Christian forum?
Athiest2Christian
Acquainted Member

Case in point

Post by Athiest2Christian »

hahahaha, I knew you wouldn't be able to distinguish a joke from a non-joke. Now you're the one bearing false witness, I never said that you said that. Oh, I don't even know where to begin... so I won't. If you were nearby I'd just smile and pat you on the head, maybe give you a lolli and something shiny so that you could occupy yourself with that instead of this discussion forum.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

In light of the current discussion, and hopefully a tension breaker, I offer this joke I found funny and it quickly reminded me of this thread…from Christian to atheist with love

Here is a bit of humor but it is so true.

An atheist was quite incensed over the preparation for Easter and Passover holidays and decided to contact the local ACLU about the discrimination inflicted on atheists by the constant celebrations afforded to Christians and Jews with all their holidays while the atheists had no holidays for them to celebrate.

The ACLU jumped on the opportunity to once again pick up the cause of the downtrodden and assigned their sharpest attorney to the case.

The case was brought up before a learned judge who after listening to the passionate presentation by the ACLU representative, banged his gavel and said "Case dismissed!"

The ACLU lawyer stood up and objected to the ruling and said, "Your honor, how can you dismiss this case?" Surely the Christians have Christmas, Easter and many other observances. And the Jews-why in addition to Passover they have Yom Kippur and Hanukkah.....and yet my client and all other atheists have no such holiday!"

The judge leaned back in his chair and simply said "Obviously your client is too confused to know about or for that matter even celebrate the atheists' holiday!"

The ACLU lawyer pompously said "We are aware of no such holiday for atheists-just when might that be?"

The judge said "Well it comes every year at the same time---April 1st.

'The fool hath said in his heart there is no God.'" (Psalm 14:1)

Now I know why we have April Fool's Day!

And it will never be the same again.....
GOD BLESS!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Troy: if you're interested in discussing your perfect proof, I think I can see some flaws in it. Where would be a good place in the forum to talk about this without bothering everyone else too much?
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

And I thought I caught all of Troy's posts and that was the end of the perfect prrof. :P Oh well... but trust me, the perfect proof was not really too perfect. ;)

Kurieuo.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:!:
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Don't leave? this topic is so old its growing hair...
TimM1104
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by TimM1104 »

Dear Troy, I have a couple verses you should really look up and read, think about it then do it... So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and god. Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves. Romans 14:22 (NIV)
Troy wrote:Do you see how the evil spirit works in you atheist2?

He causes you to sin the sin of bearing false witness to apeal to your flesh.
Troy, Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

I believe those verses do not need explanation...
Againsthetid
Newbie Member

Post by Againsthetid »

When an accuser accuses saying "he thinks he was the only one wise enough to get into heaven", and the accused responds showing the cause of this accusation, "the sin of bearing false witness to apeal to your flesh", it is not right for another to feed the sin of the first with his own error by being an additional accuser, saying one should not "judge someone else's servant". That is very inappropriate.

Just because someone else throws stones, does not mean you should also. And what makes it worse is you misuse Rom. 14.4 and verse 22 to justify the bad behavior of the first party, making it doubly your own.

I believe these verses do not need explanation, but your misuse of them does, for it is not God who teaches to accuse or be like the great accuser.

Humor is not a valid scapegoat.