X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Ottoman
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Post by Ottoman »

This guy sounds angry, frustrated, and confused. The first thing that came to my mind was 1 John 2:19 which says "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Post by RickD »

Ottoman wrote:This guy sounds angry, frustrated, and confused. The first thing that came to my mind was 1 John 2:19 which says "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

I had to stop watching at about the 5:00 mark. This guy is throwing out so much crap, that I couldn't listen anymore. I just thank God that he's no longer a pastor, if he was teaching people half the garbage he was spouting off.

He really started making me more mad, with each word that came out of his mouth.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Post by JButler »

Wow, I wonder how long it took for the congregation to send him packing. Maybe Bart Ehrman had a talk with him.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.