Trump and the Media

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Trump and the Media

Post by Philip »

Katabole
Valued Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Trump and the Media

Post by Katabole »

99% of the Liberal mainstream media is bought and paid for. They answer only to their masters who do the work of their father.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because you cannot hear my word.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, you believe me not.

John 8:46 Which of you convicts me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do you not believe me?

John 8:47 He that is of God hears God's words: you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.

It seems Zuckerberg of Facebook and Google's CEO are going to crack down on what they call "fake news" sites, because independent news that pushes integrity in journalism is a threat to their progressive leftist, NWO agenda. If Zuckerberg and Google were actually honest, they would ban all news from fake news sites like the Huffington Post, MSN, CBS, CNN, ABC, Wall Street Journal, NBC, Washington Post, New York Times, The Atlantic, The Independent, Rolling Stone etc., etc.. But then, they would lose advertising revenue.

The time we are living in constantly reminds me of Revelation 13 (the world beast system with Satan as its CEO) and Jesus' discourse with the disciples in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Most interestingly, the first thing Jesus warns them about is deception.

If I Were the Devil (Warning for a Nation) by Paul Harvey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJc8Mzg0C-c

However, as a Christian and like most of us here, I remain eternally optimistic. If Jesus was alive in the flesh today, He would be considered by most people of the world to be the most intolerant bigot who ever lived. But that is not new. His answers in the past to intolerant bigots were these:

"Who convicts me of sin?"

"If you do not believe in me you shall die in your sin".

Zephaniah 3:8 Therefore wait you upon me, says the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

That is the only verse in the Hebrew Old Testament that contains every letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

Let's see just how bold the Marxists, Liberals, Leftists, Pro-Abortionist, Pro-Gay and anti-Christians are on that day. Because the Bible describes just how cowardly they will become, because in truth they are all cowards:

Isaiah 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he arises to shake terribly the earth.

Luke 22:30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

Revelation 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Revelation 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
There are two types of people in our world: those who believe in Christ and those who will.

If Christianity is a man-made religion, then why is its doctrine vehemently against all of man's desires?

Every one that is of the truth hears my voice. Jesus from John 18:37
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Katabole wrote:It seems Zuckerberg of Facebook and Google's CEO are going to crack down on what they call "fake news" sites, because independent news that pushes integrity in journalism is a threat to their progressive leftist, NWO agenda. If Zuckerberg and Google were actually honest, they would ban all news from fake news sites like the Huffington Post, MSN, CBS, CNN, ABC, Wall Street Journal, NBC, Washington Post, New York Times, The Atlantic, The Independent, Rolling Stone etc., etc.. But then, they would lose advertising revenue.
It's tragic that this idiotic drivel is a commonly held view in the United States today.
Katabole
Valued Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by Katabole »

Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Finally Details Fake News Countermeasures

This is what the far left Huffington Post is reporting:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fac ... ce7aab7f9f

From the article:

Just after the election, Zuckerberg said the notion that fake or misleading news on Facebook had helped swing the election to Donald Trump was a “crazy idea.”

Zuckerberg then said last Saturday that more than 99 percent of what people see on Facebook is authentic, calling “only a very small amount” fake news and hoaxes.

But in his Friday posting Zuckerberg struck a decidedly different tone.

Mark Zuckerberg, Nov 18, 9:15 p.m.

"A lot of you have asked what we're doing about misinformation, so I wanted to give an update.
The bottom line is: we take misinformation seriously. Our goal is to connect people with the stories they find most meaningful, and we know people want accurate information. We've been working on this problem for a long time and we take this responsibility seriously. We've made significant progress, but there is more work to be done.
Historically, we have relied on our community to help us understand what is fake and what is not. Anyone on Facebook can report any link as false, and we use signals from those reports along with a number of others -- like people sharing links to myth-busting sites such as Snopes -- to understand which stories we can confidently classify as misinformation. Similar to clickbait, spam and scams, we penalize this content in News Feed so it's much less likely to spread.
The problems here are complex, both technically and philosophically. We believe in giving people a voice, which means erring on the side of letting people share what they want whenever possible. We need to be careful not to discourage sharing of opinions or to mistakenly restrict accurate content. We do not want to be arbiters of truth ourselves, but instead rely on our community and trusted third parties.
While the percentage of misinformation is relatively small, we have much more work ahead on our roadmap. Normally we wouldn't share specifics about our work in progress, but given the importance of these issues and the amount of interest in this topic, I want to outline some of the projects we already have underway:
- Stronger detection. The most important thing we can do is improve our ability to classify misinformation. This means better technical systems to detect what people will flag as false before they do it themselves.
- Easy reporting. Making it much easier for people to report stories as fake will help us catch more misinformation faster.
- Third party verification. There are many respected fact checking organizations and, while we have reached out to some, we plan to learn from many more.
- Warnings. We are exploring labeling stories that have been flagged as false by third parties or our community, and showing warnings when people read or share them.
- Related articles quality. We are raising the bar for stories that appear in related articles under links in News Feed.
- Disrupting fake news economics. A lot of misinformation is driven by financially motivated spam. We're looking into disrupting the economics with ads policies like the one we announced earlier this week, and better ad farm detection.
- Listening. We will continue to work with journalists and others in the news industry to get their input, in particular, to better understand their fact checking systems and learn from them.
Some of these ideas will work well, and some will not. But I want you to know that we have always taken this seriously, we understand how important the issue is for our community and we are committed to getting this right."
There are two types of people in our world: those who believe in Christ and those who will.

If Christianity is a man-made religion, then why is its doctrine vehemently against all of man's desires?

Every one that is of the truth hears my voice. Jesus from John 18:37
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Let's see, during the election you had the following news networks ABC [All Bout Clinton], CBS [Clinton B. S.], NBC [Nothing but Clinton], MSNBC [Must Sell Nothing but Clinton} and of course the CNN [Clinton News Network].

Therefore Katabole is correct in his post...

Now we have ABC [All Bout Crybabies], CBS [Crybaby B. S.], NBC [Nothing but Crybabies], MSNBC [Must Sell Nothing but Crybabies} and of course the CNN [Crybaby News Network].

Add in movements too such as BLM [Because Liberal Matter] too...

Well, what can one say?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys