The Clinton 'body count'

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

The Clinton 'body count'

Post by Nessa »

Maybe there is already a thread on this but awhile ago kerry showed me a list of deaths possibly associated with the Clintons. Just wondering what people think about this?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Clinton 'body count'

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:Maybe there is already a thread on this but awhile ago kerry showed me a list of deaths possibly associated with the Clintons. Just wondering what people think about this?
Link or ban. ;)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Maybe there is already a thread on this but awhile ago kerry showed me a list of deaths possibly associated with the Clintons. Just wondering what people think about this?
Link or ban. ;)
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/lasvegas.c ... sonymobile
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Just Google Clinton body count,5 deaths in 6 weeks,etc.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Seth Rich was suspected to be hit for leaking/about the leak something major. The latest, is that the Kremlin suspects Hillary's involvement with two known UFO researchers who had direct communication with Podesta.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
JButler
Established Member

Post by JButler »

Not sure what to think. Possibly a long series of coincidences. However given HRC's extremely violent temper and intense hatred its could be possible. Also, the media has known this since the Clinton's were in Arkansas but have smothered any stories. FWIW Bill has an infamous temper but again the media has edited this from any stories.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

One thing to keep in mind is that just because there are a million conspiracy theories and nuts that flock to every new one, that doesn't mean that sometimes there aren't also seemingly fantastical assertions that actually have a significant factual basis, but that get ignored because, on the surface, they SOUND too far-fetched. But we know from all kinds of aggressive people in positions of power, from organized crime figure to those part of the the well-oiled political machines that operated unchecked during the long era of in which press scrutiny in this country was basically non-existent, that various organizations, whether enabled by great secrecy or because they were basically operated with virtually no scrutiny, such people ruthlessly pressed all of the buttons they wanted to, so as to make things come out in ways favorable to their agendas and desires. Shocking stuff that is now a matter of history. So, why would we think ruthless, dangerous plots and agendas no longer exist? Has human nature changed so much, just because we now have 24/7 media all around (even though much of it only highly selectively reports)?