Support Gay Marriage Cakes

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 209 times

Re: Support Gay Marriage Cakes

Post by melanie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:21 am

melanie wrote:IS HOMOSEXUALITY A SIN
Anymore than stupidity?? Or sexual addiction, or gluttony, or pride or arrogance, or greed, or vanity, or selfishness, or an inability to recognise the down fall of others whilst forgetting our own. The log in the eye thing.

RickD
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1062 times

Post by RickD » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:26 am

melanie wrote:IS HOMOSEXUALITY A SIN
Anymore than stupidity?? Or sexual addiction, or gluttony, or pride or arrogance, or greed, or vanity, or selfishness, or an inability to recognise the down fall of others whilst forgetting our own. The log in the eye thing.
Mel,

When you want to answer my question, I'll respond. I'm not asking if homosexuality is a sin.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

RickD
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1062 times

Post by RickD » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:29 am

melanie wrote:Let's sadly leave abortion and staving children which I have never brought up to another thread and leave the dramatics behind and actually address my issues
Leave the dr