Ana Mendez Ferrell

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Ana Mendez Ferrell

Post by B. W. »

I had someone contact me regarding someone named - Ana Mendez Ferrell - Voice of Light Ministries...

Does anyone know what she actually teaches and how it correlates or not correlates to the bible. Ever heard of here before?

Who is she?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Ana Mendez Ferrell

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

http://www.letusreason.org/Latrain64.htm

not a good start y[-( ... for me y#-o ... B.W. :shakehead: ... what are you y:-? after article above ?
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Ana Mendez Ferrell

Post by B. W. »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:http://www.letusreason.org/Latrain64.htm

not a good start y[-( ... for me y#-o ... B.W. :shakehead: ... what are you y:-? after article above ?
Yes I read the article but what specific thing is cited be her that is in conflict with the bible?

I need references to give to the person asking about this person. There is plenty of negative comments about her but direct teachings and conflicts with scriptures, I am having difficultly finding.

The only one is from Revelation concerning the time of the announcement of the Fall of Babylon System and her trek to Mt Everest. That's enough for me. It appears this person in some quarters is very popular. I have not heard of her specific teachings.

There are many :fruitcake: out there and folks need to be warned of them as well have cited their specific teachings/revelations that are contrary to the bible as evidence.

So if anyone can find more, please post.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys