Hillary's Ticking Timebomb

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Hillary's Ticking Timebomb

Post by Philip »

I wonder?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ex-u. ... le/2579620

And, for the sake of argument, let's say a criminal indictment wrecks the Good Ship Hillary, where and to whom would her supporters turn? Bernie???!!! Does that mean an automatic President Trump? What would it take to bring Trump down - I'd think some immense scandal or stupidity (which is always a possibility with such a sophomoric loudmouth - even though he IS speaking much truth beyond the usual PC nonsense).
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Hillary's Ticking Timebomb

Post by RickD »

I'm not convinced anything will happen to her. If we listen to foxnews, she should be in jail. Judges and lawyers on that channel, are all convinced that there's enough evidence to put her away. But is it only the foxnews/conservative side that believes that?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick: I'm not convinced anything will happen to her. If we listen to foxnews, she should be in jail. Judges and lawyers on that channel, are all convinced that there's enough evidence to put her away. But is it only the foxnews/conservative side that believes that?
It's worse than liberals / progressive and the clueless not BELIEVING she's done so much wrong. It's that they DON'T CARE to know the truth (or are in denial about it) AND thus they don't see the danger such people represent.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

She's a part of the political class. They don't jail their own.

My theory at this point, though things may change, is that another figure will emerge from the shadows to take the reigns, like Obama's meteoric rise in 2008 that completely overshadowed Hillary.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Hortator wrote:She's a part of the political class. They don't jail their own.

My theory at this point, though things may change, is that another figure will emerge from the shadows to take the reigns, like Obama's meteoric rise in 2008 that completely overshadowed Hillary.
Like who? The antichrist? :shock:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

as if that would be worse y#-o y:-? :esurprised: y:^o
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:
as if that would be worse y#-o y:-? :esurprised: y:^o
Hillary or antichrist

:angeldevil:

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Does the antichrist HAVE to be a woman??? Maybe the translators got it wrong, and so we should fear Hillary much more? y:-? I mean, she appears to have many of the same ambitions. y:-? :esurprised: :shock: :esurprised: :shock: Or maybe she's married to him?

:pound:
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Can we please not go down the "This president is the anti-christ" road? Since I have paid attention to politics every president has been the anti-christ. Reagan,Bush,Clinton,Bush and now Obama.We must learn from past mistakes and we can by reading and studying our bible with prayer. :mrgreen:
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

This is complete speculation by Joe DiGenova a FORMER federal attorney. This kind of "News" makes me laugh out loud!
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:Can we please not go down the "This president is the anti-christ" road? Since I have paid attention to politics every president has been the anti-christ. Reagan,Bush,Clinton,Bush and now Obama.We must learn from past mistakes and we can by reading and studying our bible with prayer. :mrgreen:
The Gap Theory is the antichrist! :poke: :spoop:

-Edward R Murrow

Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

lol no that's not what I was implying.

They could find any Democratic rep. or senator whom is a carbon copy of Obama/Hillary. That's the issue, there are 300 possible candidates in the house and senate, not including the 45 Dem. governors out there. The Dem party could spring a pale horse at the last second, run a 'hallelujah the messiah cometh!" campaign like they did with Obama, and pull another fast one on the nation.

I mean, if I were a Demo. politician, I'd do that: pick somebody fairly unknown, wipe as many footprints as I can from their past, and present them at the last minute at the national convention.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Hortator wrote:lol no that's not what I was implying.

They could find any Democratic rep. or senator whom is a carbon copy of Obama/Hillary. That's the issue, there are 300 possible candidates in the house and senate, not including the 45 Dem. governors out there. The Dem party could spring a pale horse at the last second, run a 'hallelujah the messiah cometh!" campaign like they did with Obama, and pull another fast one on the nation.

I mean, if I were a Demo. politician, I'd do that: pick somebody fairly unknown, wipe as many footprints as I can from their past, and present them at the last minute at the national convention.
That is not good to think about. I guess its good that I don't think it could or will happen. I actually think Obama has set the Democrat party back by overeaching too much and think he's done more harm to them than they realize and people don't like it which is why Trump is so popular.Obama could've set the democrat party back 20 years,however people have a short memory.I just heard today that the majority of hispanic men like Trump even with him talking about building a wall at the border. The Democrat party's plan to flood our country with illegal immigrants thinking they will vote for them is backfiring. Libs don't realize that Hispanics are conservative Catholic hard working people.Hispanics have a culture of Christianity too.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

The Democratic Party has a plan to fill the country with illegal immigrants hoping they'll vote for them? That's ridiculous. Citation please.

As far as getting the Latino vote, I agree that they tend to be Christian (as do most of the liberals you're railing about), but they also tend to be turned off by overt Republican racism. Perhaps if the Republicans could stop being so racist they'd do better with Latinos (and with minority voters in general), but racist fear mongering plays really well with their base and Republican candidates tend to be reluctant to give up that advantage. That puts them in a tough spot, since infuriating Latinos is a terrible strategy for winning a national election, but embracing new immigrants in general, and especially illegals, is a surefire way to lose a primary.

Tough spot to be in, but they put themselves there, so I'm not real sympathetic.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:The Democratic Party has a plan to fill the country with illegal immigrants hoping they'll vote for them? That's ridiculous. Citation please.

As far as getting the Latino vote, I agree that they tend to be Christian (as do most of the liberals you're railing about), but they also tend to be turned off by overt Republican racism. Perhaps if the Republicans could stop being so racist they'd do better with Latinos (and with minority voters in general), but racist fear mongering plays really well with their base and Republican candidates tend to be reluctant to give up that advantage. That puts them in a tough spot, since infuriating Latinos is a terrible strategy for winning a national election, but embracing new immigrants in general, and especially illegals, is a surefire way to lose a primary.

Tough spot to be in, but they put themselves there, so I'm not real sympathetic.
Yeah I've heard that political mantra before basically anyone who is against illegal immigration especially when we have islamic terrorism going on in the west and our border is open to them too is a racist. That political strategy is not working,gonna have to come up with a different strategy.Everyday we hear about more terrorist attacks just like in Germany New years eve night when German women were raped by some of these muslim refugees that were allowed to enter Germany and the German government told the women that were raped they needed to cover up more and dress more covered up.Or the Islamic terrorist in France a day or two ago who pulled a knife shouted Allah ak.. and was shot dead by police. Trump is winning and that political correctness your talking will not work.