Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#16

Post by Nessa » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Audie wrote:Here is a radical concept: How about a guy who is educated, responsible, knows
how to behave in public, and makes good money.

Your FL type bad-boy pos gets zero respect from me.
I'm smart, responsible, presentable AND financially secure but women don't give me a second look.... (unless they're drunk. )

Women who prefer men prefer bad boys. You don't know what you're talking about...

:wave:
Women prefer bad boys they can change ;)

User avatar
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 209 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#17

Post by melanie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:38 am

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Audie wrote:Here is a radical concept: How about a guy who is educated, responsible, knows
how to behave in public, and makes good money.

Your FL type bad-boy pos gets zero respect from me.
I'm smart, responsible, presentable AND financially secure but women don't give me a second look.... (unless they're drunk. )

Women who prefer men prefer bad boys. You don't know what you're talking about...

:wave:
Don't be daft FL
Women don't give you a second look because well you're old and married :mrgreen:
These users liked this post by melanie:
Furstentum Liechtenstein (Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:33 pm)

User avatar
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 209 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#18

Post by melanie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:56 am

For me personally the bad boy thing was old.
I had taken that path and they were twats.
Money meant very little to me
Then I met my husband, don't get me wrong he can be an A hole at times but I had never met anyone like him.
He intrigued me.
He was a gentlemen.
We were teenagers and I saw him carry shopping bags to elderly ladies cars, carry strollers up stairs for mums, just a bloody good bloke who was willing to help.
That captured me.
It made me think about the extent of his chatacter, the kind of Dad he would be. It didn't take me long to fall for him big time.
Decency and old school values is a turn on.
Maybe not to everyone but to those who reciprocate those values its priceless.
A bad boy isn't what it's cracked up to be
These users liked this post by melanie:
Furstentum Liechtenstein (Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:34 pm)

Audie
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3502
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:41 am
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Location: USA
Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 113 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#19

Post by Audie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:02 am

The name says it all. Not a man, and no good.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4889
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#20

Post by abelcainsbrother » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Nessa wrote:
Audie wrote:Here is a radical concept: How about a guy who is educated, responsible, knows
how to behave in public, and makes good money.

Your FL type bad-boy pos gets zero respect from me.
Radical? y:-?

Knows how to behave in public - not for me, cos often that means conforming to how society thinks we should behave. King david danced and leaped before God and looked like a fool. But he was willing to humiliate himself in public and even his own eyes, for the love of his God.

Good money - Money helps but I see the attitude of some people who dont earn well and they are some of the most generous givers around. They live to bless and are rich in heart.

Education - that can help too, but is it a must? To me things like honesty, intregrity, love, hard work, authenticity etc are much more desirable

Responsible - yes!

That is what I call radical in the eyes of this world
Dancing with the ark. For you,since you brought up King David dancing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7KrBWs3vY
These users liked this post by abelcainsbrother:
Nessa (Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:27 pm)
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#21

Post by Nessa » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Don't forget eye contact ;) y@-)


User avatar
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3295
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: Lower Canuckistan
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#22

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Bluejay,

Please forget all the advice those old married women gave you about charming the ladies. It will only embarrass you at best. And that YouTube clip suggested by Nessa is utterly useless in the real world ...unless you are an optometrist.

I have developed an easy to use system that is a sure-fire way to a lady's heart. It is easy to remember because it uses the acronym POLICE:

P ...is for Protection,
O ...is for Observe,
L ...is for Laud (a synonym of "to praise"),
I ...is for Identify,
C ...is for Candor (a synonym of "honesty") and,
E ...is for Evacuation.

I will reveal my secret on how to charm lovely damsels in a future post. For now, it is important that you consign to memory the acronym POLICE and the meaning of each letter.

:D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#23

Post by Nessa » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Bluejay,

Please forget all the advice those old married women gave you about charming the ladies. It will only embarrass you at best. And that YouTube clip suggested by Nessa is utterly useless in the real world ...unless you are an optometrist.

I have developed an easy to use system that is a sure-fire way to a lady's heart. It is easy to remember because it uses the acronym POLICE:

P ...is for Protection,
O ...is for Observe,
L ...is for Laud (a synonym of "to praise"),
I ...is for Identify,
C ...is for Candor (a synonym of "honesty") and,
E ...is for Evacuation.

I will reveal my secret on how to charm lovely damsels in a future post. For now, it is important that you consign to memory the acronym POLICE and the meaning of each letter.

:D
Please FL, tell us more y:-? ;)

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21162
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1058 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#24

Post by RickD » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Nessa wrote:
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Bluejay,

Please forget all the advice those old married women gave you about charming the ladies. It will only embarrass you at best. And that YouTube clip suggested by Nessa is utterly useless in the real world ...unless you are an optometrist.

I have developed an easy to use system that is a sure-fire way to a lady's heart. It is easy to remember because it uses the acronym POLICE:

P ...is for Protection,
O ...is for Observe,
L ...is for Laud (a synonym of "to praise"),
I ...is for Identify,
C ...is for Candor (a synonym of "honesty") and,
E ...is for Evacuation.

I will reveal my secret on how to charm lovely damsels in a future post. For now, it is important that you consign to memory the acronym POLICE and the meaning of each letter.

:D
Please FL, tell us more y:-? ;)
Why Nessa? Are you trying to charm the ladies too?
These users liked this post by RickD:
Nessa (Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:12 pm)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#25

Post by Nessa » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Remembering POLICE really works in two ways....
Cos it also comes in handy for all the creepy guys that try to charm you or try to message you cos they want to charm someone else that your friends with :econfused:


Aye, tricky ricky :P
These users liked this post by Nessa:
Storyteller (Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 am)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#26

Post by Nessa » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Bluejay never actually reported back if any of our advice helped? y:-?
I mean for all we know he could be engaged by now :P

IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#27

Post by IceMobster » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Nessa wrote:Bluejay never actually reported back if any of our advice helped? y:-?
I mean for all we know he could be engaged by now :P
If he had followed FL's advice, I don't think it went well.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!

User avatar
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3295
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: Lower Canuckistan
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#28

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 pm

IceMobster wrote:
Nessa wrote:Bluejay never actually reported back if any of our advice helped? y:-?
I mean for all we know he could be engaged by now :P
If he had followed FL's advice, I don't think it went well.

Back in your cage, IceLobster.

:swhat:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +

Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 12 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#29

Post by Bluejay4 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Instructions unclear now I'm engaged to my dog.
These users liked this post by Bluejay4:
Nessa (Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:08 pm)
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1

Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 12 times

Re: Charming the ladies, how should I do it?

#30

Post by Bluejay4 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Audie wrote:The name says it all. Not a man, and no good.
What are you trying to imply?
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1

Post Reply