Enoch interpretation (aliens)

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Richard
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Enoch interpretation (aliens)

Post by Richard »

Hi, this looks like an interesting forum. I'm not a Christian or connected with any religion, I like science and am open minded, especially over the last few years.

Many are familiar with the Illuminati, order from chaos. Well someone suggested that they are aliens and it was the only thing that made sense of the madness to me, but I couldn't figure out why they are here until Michael Tsarion suggested that the fallen angels are aliens, and went on to interpret parts of the bible in relation to that suggestion. He's got quite a few videos on youtube however some things are open to interpretation because there's no evidence, can only use as much common sense and logic as possible.

Enoch explains it well which might explain why it was left out of the bible. Just have to replace star with space craft, angel with alien, abyss with quarantine, white men with Paleaidians, the animals refer to human races i.e black, white and red Indians.
1. And again I saw with mine eyes as I slept, and I saw the heaven above, and behold a star fell from heaven, and it arose and eat and pastured amongst those oxen. 2. And after that I saw the large and the black oxen, and behold they all changed their stalls and pastures and their cattle, and began to live with each other. 3. And again I saw in the vision, and looked towards the heaven, and behold I saw many stars descend and cast themselves down from heaven to that first star, and they became bulls amongst those cattle and pastured with them ⌈amongst them⌉. 4. And I looked at them and saw, and behold they all let out their privy members, like horses, and began to cover the cows of the oxen, and they all became pregnant and bare elephants, camels, and asses. 5. And all the oxen feared them and were affrighted at them, and began to bite with their teeth and to devour, and to gore with their horns. 6. And they began, moreover, to devour those oxen; and behold all the children of the earth began to tremble and quake before them and to flee from them.
So a space craft came down from space, mingled with people, mated with people although I think more likely the aliens did genetic engineering on people and they gave birth to freaks (camels and elephants aren't meant to come from cows), Nephilim mostly which were giant humans, possibly intended to help them control the population and/or be slaves.
1. And again I saw how they began to gore each other and to devour each other, and the earth began to cry aloud. 2. And I raised mine eyes again to heaven, and I saw in the vision, and behold there came forth from heaven beings who were like white men: and four went forth from that place and three with them. 3. And those three that had last come forth grasped me by my hand and took me up, away from the generations of the earth, and raised me up to a lofty place, and showed me a tower raised high above the earth, and all the hills were lower. 4. And one said unto me: 'Remain here till thou seest everything that befalls those elephants, camels, and asses, and the stars and the oxen, and all of them.'
Next chapter the Paleaidians arrive, 7 of them in total, 4 of them go down to battle with aliens, 3 of them protect Enoch so he can be a witness.
1. And I saw one of those four who had come forth first, and he seized that first star which had fallen from the heaven, and bound it hand and foot and cast it into an abyss: now that abyss was narrow and deep, and horrible and dark. 2. And one of them drew a sword, and gave it to those elephants and camels and asses: then they began to smite each other, and the whole earth quaked because of them. 3. And as I was beholding in the vision, lo, one of those four who had come forth stoned (them) from heaven, and gathered and took all the great stars whose privy members were like those of horses, and bound them all hand and foot, and cast them in an abyss of the earth.
This is the fight between the Paleaidians and the aliens plus some of their genetic human/alien hybrids. Stoned from heaven and put in an abyss means shot down from space, then quarantined.
1. And one of those four went to that white bull and instructed him in a secret, without his being terrified: he was born a bull and became a man, and built for himself a great vessel and dwelt thereon ..
This next one is about Noah and the floods.

Before all of this, the group of aliens were being chased by another group who thought they were on a large watery planet after Mars (left a radio transmitter or something on it and then went to Earth). The other group of aliens destroyed that planet, the remnants becoming the asteroid belt. During the battle with the Paleaidians, since they were using far more advanced weapons than what we currently have, the Earth's axis tilted which drew water from the destroyed planet towards it (water has a polarity). Might have taken years to get here but that's what caused the floods, evidence for which is indisputable.

So it may be a miracle that we're here at all since the logistics of getting all animals on a boat seems impossible, never mind feeding them and keeping them under control. I imagine CERN was built to try and destroy the quarantine shield however since the shield uses technologies from much higher dimensions I doubt they will ever break it. I am concerned however, not scared, I just don't want Earth and her people to suffer any more or be sent back into the dark ages. I want there to be peace, to make peaceful contact with the Paleaidians and begin discussions about removing the shield so we can explore the universe and meet other races.

I'm also starting to think that soul energy is related to planetary bodies, as though planetary bodies are sentient; that the soul is an actual tangible thing that can be studied and understood scientifically. Also explains why there is so much madness with there being a minority percentage of the population being aliens, Earth doesn't accept their spirit, makes them feel uncomfortable in their skin.

Anyway, if you know you're human, try speaking inwardly to Earth as though it's a person, am quite sure she listens and appreciates it, tell her she is beautiful and loving, warm and caring, try to contemplate who she is, she goes bonkers when you do I'm quite sure of it. In a way it's like saying these things to yourself because your soul belongs to and is a part of mother Earth, fear weakens her that's why the Illuminati need to use terror all the time. I think it helps strengthen the soul energy which weakens the Illuminati further, forces them to see truth and be more loving. I've also heard about black goo which is in the all blockbuster movies, intelligent sentient black goo under the crust.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Enoch interpretation (aliens)

Post by Philip »

Hello, Richard!

Ah, the ever-popular aliens and mythology, the land of speculation and pseudo facts and "scholarship."

Dr. Michael Heiser is an evangelical Christian and a VERY well-respected scholar. His expertise in in ancient languages and cultures of ancient Mesopotamia and he has spent considerable time in analyzing and debunking popular beliefs and books that interpret Scripture from within an alien cause and context. He carefully reveals the typical false claims and interpretations and WHY they are clearly false.

Dr. Heiser took part in this video, all of which is dedicated to the exact subject you address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5o ... e=youtu.be

Also, be familiar with his website: http://drmsh.com/paleobabble/

Heiser has long held a scholar's eye up to the entire UFO phenomenon/claims/beliefs, and popular authors like Zecharia Sitchin. In fact, here is a link to his articles on Sitchin: http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/z ... n-archive/

Some of these alien/UFO/supposed Scriptural interpretations may sound intriguing UNTIL you are shown and understand key, indisputable facts that have to be ignored or twisted so as to arrive at such an interpretation, as in the various alien narratives.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Hi Richard,

I'm an alien myself, though I have adopted human form since arriving from Zyklon 36DD, a planet orbiting the star you know as Sirius. Our prophet, His Holiness Raël, has often been to Z-36DD where all the great prophets of your planet presently live. Please visit our website:

http://www.rael.org

I look forward to discussing this further with you.

:cheers:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

:swoon:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Probably the aliens put a Zyklon 36DD silicone (brain) implant in his head! :pound: That would explain a lot! :D
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

I like this guy :ebiggrin:
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Richard wrote:Hi, this looks like an interesting forum. I'm not a Christian or connected with any religion, I like science and am open minded, especially over the last few years.

Many are familiar with the Illuminati, order from chaos. Well someone suggested that they are aliens and it was the only thing that made sense of the madness to me, but I couldn't figure out why they are here until Michael Tsarion suggested that the fallen angels are aliens, and went on to interpret parts of the bible in relation to that suggestion. He's got quite a few videos on youtube however some things are open to interpretation because there's no evidence, can only use as much common sense and logic as possible.

Enoch explains it well which might explain why it was left out of the bible. Just have to replace star with space craft, angel with alien, abyss with quarantine, white men with Paleaidians, the animals refer to human races i.e black, white and red Indians.
1. And again I saw with mine eyes as I slept, and I saw the heaven above, and behold a star fell from heaven, and it arose and eat and pastured amongst those oxen. 2. And after that I saw the large and the black oxen, and behold they all changed their stalls and pastures and their cattle, and began to live with each other. 3. And again I saw in the vision, and looked towards the heaven, and behold I saw many stars descend and cast themselves down from heaven to that first star, and they became bulls amongst those cattle and pastured with them ⌈amongst them⌉. 4. And I looked at them and saw, and behold they all let out their privy members, like horses, and began to cover the cows of the oxen, and they all became pregnant and bare elephants, camels, and asses. 5. And all the oxen feared them and were affrighted at them, and began to bite with their teeth and to devour, and to gore with their horns. 6. And they began, moreover, to devour those oxen; and behold all the children of the earth began to tremble and quake before them and to flee from them.
So a space craft came down from space, mingled with people, mated with people although I think more likely the aliens did genetic engineering on people and they gave birth to freaks (camels and elephants aren't meant to come from cows), Nephilim mostly which were giant humans, possibly intended to help them control the population and/or be slaves.
1. And again I saw how they began to gore each other and to devour each other, and the earth began to cry aloud. 2. And I raised mine eyes again to heaven, and I saw in the vision, and behold there came forth from heaven beings who were like white men: and four went forth from that place and three with them. 3. And those three that had last come forth grasped me by my hand and took me up, away from the generations of the earth, and raised me up to a lofty place, and showed me a tower raised high above the earth, and all the hills were lower. 4. And one said unto me: 'Remain here till thou seest everything that befalls those elephants, camels, and asses, and the stars and the oxen, and all of them.'
Next chapter the Paleaidians arrive, 7 of them in total, 4 of them go down to battle with aliens, 3 of them protect Enoch so he can be a witness.
1. And I saw one of those four who had come forth first, and he seized that first star which had fallen from the heaven, and bound it hand and foot and cast it into an abyss: now that abyss was narrow and deep, and horrible and dark. 2. And one of them drew a sword, and gave it to those elephants and camels and asses: then they began to smite each other, and the whole earth quaked because of them. 3. And as I was beholding in the vision, lo, one of those four who had come forth stoned (them) from heaven, and gathered and took all the great stars whose privy members were like those of horses, and bound them all hand and foot, and cast them in an abyss of the earth.
This is the fight between the Paleaidians and the aliens plus some of their genetic human/alien hybrids. Stoned from heaven and put in an abyss means shot down from space, then quarantined.
1. And one of those four went to that white bull and instructed him in a secret, without his being terrified: he was born a bull and became a man, and built for himself a great vessel and dwelt thereon ..
This next one is about Noah and the floods.

Before all of this, the group of aliens were being chased by another group who thought they were on a large watery planet after Mars (left a radio transmitter or something on it and then went to Earth). The other group of aliens destroyed that planet, the remnants becoming the asteroid belt. During the battle with the Paleaidians, since they were using far more advanced weapons than what we currently have, the Earth's axis tilted which drew water from the destroyed planet towards it (water has a polarity). Might have taken years to get here but that's what caused the floods, evidence for which is indisputable.

So it may be a miracle that we're here at all since the logistics of getting all animals on a boat seems impossible, never mind feeding them and keeping them under control. I imagine CERN was built to try and destroy the quarantine shield however since the shield uses technologies from much higher dimensions I doubt they will ever break it. I am concerned however, not scared, I just don't want Earth and her people to suffer any more or be sent back into the dark ages. I want there to be peace, to make peaceful contact with the Paleaidians and begin discussions about removing the shield so we can explore the universe and meet other races.

I'm also starting to think that soul energy is related to planetary bodies, as though planetary bodies are sentient; that the soul is an actual tangible thing that can be studied and understood scientifically. Also explains why there is so much madness with there being a minority percentage of the population being aliens, Earth doesn't accept their spirit, makes them feel uncomfortable in their skin.

Anyway, if you know you're human, try speaking inwardly to Earth as though it's a person, am quite sure she listens and appreciates it, tell her she is beautiful and loving, warm and caring, try to contemplate who she is, she goes bonkers when you do I'm quite sure of it. In a way it's like saying these things to yourself because your soul belongs to and is a part of mother Earth, fear weakens her that's why the Illuminati need to use terror all the time. I think it helps strengthen the soul energy which weakens the Illuminati further, forces them to see truth and be more loving. I've also heard about black goo which is in the all blockbuster movies, intelligent sentient black goo under the crust.

I do not agree with his interpretation of the book of Enoch these are clearly angels that he is changing to be aliens to fit his alien conspiracy theory. This in the book of Enoch is similar to Genesis 6 where angels had off-spring with human women that produced human hybrids or giants and they were fallen angels not aliens that did this.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

abelcainsbrother wrote:I do not agree with [Richard's] interpretation of the book of Enoch these are clearly angels that he is changing to be aliens to fit his alien conspiracy theory. This in the book of Enoch is similar to Genesis 6 where angels had off-spring with human women that produced human hybrids or giants and they were fallen angels not aliens that did this.
Indeed, Richard's interpretation is fanciful! However, you are equally «in the dark», so to speak. To get the truth, you must read the book The Message From The Designers*, available as a free download from the website I referenced in my earlier post.

The 140-page book is also available for a small fee from our site. It is an easy afternoon read. Get the download, or read the book, and then we'll talk. Until then, as we say on Zyklon 36DD,

«Generations of Excellence to You!»

:D

*In some printings, the book is entitled The Message From The Extra-Terrestrials.
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

FL,

Are you familiar with the Paleaidians, of which Richard speaks?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

And THAT, Richard, is the 21-gun salute from the forum's usual wise guy welcoming committee. We're not usually THAT cynical (well, okay, we ARE :roll: ). HOWEVER, you are talking about alien explanations for Bible passages... But don't mistake our initial response, as you are most welcome here. Gotta admit, though, that was one heck of an introductory post.
Richard wrote: Enoch explains it well which might explain why it was left out of the bible. Just have to replace star with space craft, angel with alien, abyss with quarantine, white men with Paleaidians, the animals refer to human races i.e black, white and red Indians.
So, in other words, if you change EVERYTHING to means something else, to the point that if fits someone else's wild narrative - well, you do see the problem? I'm sure we could weave in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny to better understand the text, and you could do this with many other mythical stories/characters. But that's a terrible way to discern the truth of the matter.

Again, as my link to Dr. Heiser's video, these alien scenarios given such wide popularity in books, TV, etc., have been enough for a scholar of Heiser's credentials to address it seriously. I strongly suggest you watch the linked video, visit the website.

And, Richard, I leave you with one curious question: IF our existence and history is due to alien origins - well, WHERE did the ALIENS come from???!!!
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

As for the common theme concerning the Pleiadians, the Nicholas Cage film, "Knowing," is all about this theme.

Read here about the so-called "Alien Gospel": http://watchervault.com/2014/05/05/the- ... olas-cage/

Many thousands of of people around the world have bought into some variation of the alien gospel theme/theology, and many are in organized groups who have a specific theology that weaves in a Bible connection. This is why Dr. Heiser sees it important to debunk the basis for such beliefs.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

philip wrote:
well, WHERE did the ALIENS come from???!!!
According to FL, they came from Dolly 36DD.

C'mon Philip, get with the program!

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:I do not agree with [Richard's] interpretation of the book of Enoch these are clearly angels that he is changing to be aliens to fit his alien conspiracy theory. This in the book of Enoch is similar to Genesis 6 where angels had off-spring with human women that produced human hybrids or giants and they were fallen angels not aliens that did this.
Indeed, Richard's interpretation is fanciful! However, you are equally «in the dark», so to speak. To get the truth, you must read the book The Message From The Designers*, available as a free download from the website I referenced in my earlier post.

The 140-page book is also available for a small fee from our site. It is an easy afternoon read. Get the download, or read the book, and then we'll talk. Until then, as we say on Zyklon 36DD,

«Generations of Excellence to You!»

:D

*In some printings, the book is entitled The Message From The Extra-Terrestrials.
Thanks I'll check it out sometime but from what I've read so far I won't agree.You think these alien conspiracy theorists are bad now? Just wait n see what happens if NASA announces they've found evidence of dead life maybe even fossils on Mars. Alot of people are going to be decieved if this happens,yet it will really just confirm the Gap Theory is true that both the heavens and earth were flooded that caused the former world to perish and there was life on Mars too,not just the earth. But alot of people will be decieved. We'll have to wait n see.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick: According to FL, they came from Dolly 36DD.

Uh, then, this is not the Dolly I was thinking of (think, mountains vs. hills). :D
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:FL,

Are you familiar with the Paleaidians, of which Richard speaks?
Yes. They are the fruit of imaginings. They are irrelevent to any serious discussion of your origins.
RickD wrote:
philip wrote:
well, WHERE did the ALIENS come from???!!!
According to FL, they came from Dolly 36DD.

Zyklon is the name of my planet in our language. Zyklon means «Basis» in English. Zyklon is a binary planet, made up of two bodies, 36D and 36DD. The binary system is 36 aviknufs (our unit of distance) from our sun. The Zyklon system is the fourth from our sun, hence the «D» in your language (a,b,c,d...) I am from Zyklon 36DD, and there are others who live on 36D. Do you now understand?

I trust we can now move to a more serious discussion.

Generations of Excellence to all of you,

y:-B

+ + +

+ + +