Jew Jitsu

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Jew Jitsu

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

An old Jewish man walks into a café and sees his friend reading an Arab newspaper.

«Moishe!» he says, «why you readink Arab newspaper?!»

Moishe looks at his friend and says, «Because when I read Jewish newspaper, all I see is stabbings, car bombs, beheadings and rocket attacks. When I read the Arab paper, I see that the Jews control the media, the Jews control the banks, the Jews control the government, the Jews control the world....the news is much better!»
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Jew Jitsu

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:An old Jewish man walks into a café and sees his friend reading an Arab newspaper.

«Moishe!» he says, «why you readink Arab newspaper?!»

Moishe looks at his friend and says, «Because when I read Jewish newspaper, all I see is stabbings, car bombs, beheadings and rocket attacks. When I read the Arab paper, I see that the Jews control the media, the Jews control the banks, the Jews control the government, the Jews control the world....the news is much better!»
ZIONIST PIG!!!! :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

In a Talmudic school, the rabbi is teaching a class of young boys. The rabbi asks the class,

«Does anyone here know why G-d created the Gentiles?» ...seconds go by and no one answers. The rabbi asks again,

«Why do you think G-d created the Gentiles?» ...finally, a lone hand goes up at the back of the class...

«Yes, Rick, tell us why G-d created the Gentiles!» ...Rick answers,

«Because G-d needed somebody to buy at retail prices.»
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:In a Talmudic school, the rabbi is teaching a class of young boys. The rabbi asks the class,

«Does anyone here know why G-d created the Gentiles?» ...seconds go by and no one answers. The rabbi asks again,

«Why do you think G-d created the Gentiles?» ...finally, a lone hand goes up at the back of the class...

«Yes, Rick, tell us why G-d created the Gentiles!» ...Rick answers,

«Because G-d needed somebody to buy at retail prices.»
Why do I find it difficult to believe that someone named Rick, would go to a Talmudic school?

I'm starting to think someone is teasing me. y:-?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:Why do I find it difficult to believe that someone named Rick, would go to a Talmudic school? I'm starting to think someone is teasing me. y:-?
DISCLAIMER: Any similarity with persons living or brain dead is purely coincidental.

y:-"

+ + +

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
RickD wrote:Why do I find it difficult to believe that someone named Rick, would go to a Talmudic school? I'm starting to think someone is teasing me. y:-?
DISCLAIMER: Any similarity with persons living or brain dead is purely coincidental.

y:-"
Yep...that's me alright! y@-)

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

A Jewish man goes to synagogue and prays,

«G-d, if you make me win the lottery, I'll give a 50% cut to mitzvahs.»

So on the way home he buys a lottery ticket but doesn't win. A week later, he returns to synagogue and prays,

«G-d, if you make me win the lottery, I'll give a 40% cut to mitzvahs and a 30% cut to the yeshiva!»

On the way home, he buys another lottery ticket but doesn't win this time either. A week later, he decides to go to a church and prays,

«...Jesus, this is Rick. You don't know me but my goy friends say you're god. Listen, Jesus, if you make me win the lottery, I'll give your church a 50% cut.»

On the way home, Rick buys a lottery ticket and wins $100,000,000!

The next day, Rick goes to synagogue and prays,

«Now I know You are the real G-d because You knew I never intended to give You your cut!»

+ + +

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:A Jewish man goes to synagogue and prays,

«G-d, if you make me win the lottery, I'll give a 50% cut to mitzvahs.»

So on the way home he buys a lottery ticket but doesn't win. A week later, he returns to synagogue and prays,

«G-d, if you make me win the lottery, I'll give a 40% cut to mitzvahs and a 30% cut to the yeshiva!»

On the way home, he buys another lottery ticket but doesn't win this time either. A week later, he decides to go to a church and prays,

«...Jesus, this is Rick. You don't know me but my goy friends say you're god. Listen, Jesus, if you make me win the lottery, I'll give your church a 50% cut.»

On the way home, Rick buys a lottery ticket and wins $100,000,000!

The next day, Rick goes to synagogue and prays,

«Now I know You are the real G-d because You knew I never intended to give You your cut!»
Wow, sounds like me when I was much younger, and drank too much.

Me(as I'm kneeling on the floor, hugging the toilet):"God, PLEEEZE! If you get me through this, just this one time, I Proooomise I'll never drink again!" :xxpuke:

-Edward R Murrow