Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by 1over137 »

Hi Grant,

Welcome to the board.
Let me encouradge you to share your story on this forum http://discussions.godandscience.org/viewforum.php?f=32
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

winningedge101 wrote:Hey guys my name is Grant I'm a high schooler and I was an atheist until I had a vision from God. I'm here to see whether I'm sane or not. I just thought I would post and say thanks for making this site you guys are the smartest creationists I've came across.
Hey there!
Welcome to our humble abode :mrgreen:

P.S We are not all sane here or all smart...will pm you the list of who's what ;) lol kidding
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Hey Grant,

Welcome to the forum! :D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Welcome Grant.
Would love to hear about your vision.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Winning: I just thought I would post and say thanks for making this site you guys are the smartest creationists I've came across.
Thanks,
Pretty Much a OEC/PC :mrgreen: - the ONLY kind of PC I would admit to :roll: .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by Storyteller »

Welcome Grant y>:D<

I'd love to hear about your vision too if you want to share.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

winningedge101 wrote:Hey guys my name is Grant I'm a high schooler and I was an atheist until I had a vision from God. I'm here to see whether I'm sane or not. I just thought I would post and say thanks for making this site you guys are the smartest creationists I've came across.
Hi! Grant welcome to the Forum.

Here I go against all I've known. For you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7i-mYnFFE
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Bluejay4 »

Hmmm...time to formally introduce myself.

I'm a highschool student who's into all things video game, comics and apologetics related. I've only recently truly and honestly accepted Jesus into my heart as my saviour, and only recently have I began to read the Bible in it's entirety. I'm quite looking forward to interacting with fellow members and hope to grow in faith by posting here.
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Bluejay, your're one of my favorite birds! Welcome!
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Bluejay4 »

Yes well I've turned Bluejay4 into my go to name on the internet, so chances are if you ever meet another bluejay on the internet it's probably me.
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Bluejay4 wrote:Hmmm...time to formally introduce myself.

I'm a highschool student who's into all things video game, comics and apologetics related. I've only recently truly and honestly accepted Jesus into my heart as my saviour, and only recently have I began to read the Bible in it's entirety. I'm quite looking forward to interacting with fellow members and hope to grow in faith by posting here.
Welcome to the forum Bluejay4. Christ's Wedding/Devil Fell For you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOxPgu5B0bM
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Welcome to the nest, Bluejay! :mrgreen:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

athenazeub
Newbie Member

Post by athenazeub »

Hello I am Athena Zeub and I have come here to share a contact that will no doubt raise a range of reactions.
My story is a long one, but to get to the point, an amazing contact has come forward to acknowledge our origins. The reason for this is because our Earth is at a bad time with our grave environmental issues and we need to act. This is my site:
http://thetheologiansoforion.com/
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

OK, Athena, I see you are with a UFO cult.
From your linked website:

About “Them”

I have learned from the people of Orion that they are the people who are God’s right hands.

God created an advanced race and taught them to create. That first advanced race was the Orions and they cloned people for God and placed groups of 12 people in various places on the Earth. And this is the way they put it:

“Adam and Eve had two children. How can you make more people on the planet if all you have is a mother, a father and two brothers? It doesn’t happen. And that is where the help came in.”

they do the job for God. They put people on the planet and they still protect and watch over us.

They manage our souls. They put us through the lessons. They can check in on us at anytime by reading our soul imprint.

When we die, they direct our soul to its next incarnation.

They are physical people and they live underground on their planet. Their skin is light They are over seven feet tall, they fly in spaceships and they do use wormholes to travel through and their body does a “split atoms thing.” They don’t need rest like we do, they are always working but when they do have their day of rest, they enjoy soothing music.

They use the grey beings to do the job for them because they can’t come here or they would die.

All of this sounds so miraculous but there is so much that we don’t know and cannot even imagine.
Alrighty then, Athena, so you know all of this because???!!! Someone told you? You dreamed it? You read it? You thought it sounded cool? What???!!!

I'd advise you to see what a respected Christian scholar has to say about such "alien" theologies: http://drmsh.com/ufo-religions-2/
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip,

Please be considerate of new members. Even those who eat :fruitcake:

:mrgreen:

-Edward R Murrow