We're going to be the majority soon

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Post by B. W. »

Funny how with all the bs question to Ben Carson, Cruz, Trump and others concerning having a Muslim President in the USA...

Then news like this, rarely gets around...

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: We're going to be the majority soon

Post by edwardmurphy »

Questioning Republican presidential candidates about their willingness to make and/or accept the demonstrably false claim that President Obama is a Muslim actually seems pretty reasonable. If you're willing to tell bold-faced lies aimed at stirring up religious controversy, or to allow others to tell those lies in your presence without showing some leadership and correcting the misconception, the voters have a right to know it. It's a question of character.

Regarding your other point, why is the Blaze taking some random person's comment at some school board meeting, posting it with no additional context or clarification, and calling it news? So some person voiced an opinion somewhere. So what?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:Questioning Republican presidential candidates about their willingness to make and/or accept the demonstrably false claim that President Obama is a Muslim actually seems pretty reasonable. If you're willing to tell bold-faced lies aimed at stirring up religious controversy, or to allow others to tell those lies in your presence without showing some leadership and correcting the misconception, the voters have a right to know it. It's a question of character.

Regarding your other point, why is the Blaze taking some random person's comment at some school board meeting, posting it with no additional context or clarification, and calling it news? So some person voiced an opinion somewhere. So what?
First off, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF OBAMA IS A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN !

The policies he advocates are not good for this country. The divide between rich and poor are at a all time high under his administration. He sides with Iran on Nukes, calls ISIS = ISIL which means: Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and Levant includes the territory of Israel. His policies have weakened the USA internationally and the enemies of the USA are embolden and defiant. He has lain an infrastructure of power built to ordain his corruption and make his actions as legit - he owns the Justice Dept, FBI, Courts, the Senate, and the media is his propaganda arm ...

He sends IRS minions to go after Christian ministries such as Franklin Graham by the IRS, the supports the desecration of marriage. The economy is a pipe dream in the USA based on false or common core math. He has divided the country, he went to a racist/marxist church in Chicago for 20 years, He has disdain for the police and sides with all radicals and those that condone the murder of police officers and you, want to make a issue out of Obama's religion?

The issues is not his religion or lack of it, it is fruit, what he produces. Once the USA is destroyed from within there will be no americans and thus the radical fringe wins yet they too, in the USA, perish as well.

So despite what this video says...

...IT DOES NOT MATTER IF OBAMA IS A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN !

The empirical data for documenting his - days away from fundamentally transforming america - is coming to pass. With that you should be very happy Ed and rejoice that your side wins! Yet, there will be no america ... so rejoice your side won! And if you are an American, you too lose... think about it.

Of course you will deny any of the facts so stated above and well documented even exist. But who really cares what you think ...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

I'm no Obama fan, but that "Muslim faith" quote seems pretty obvious to what he actually meant. Just listen to his explanation after Stephanopoulos corrected him and said, "Christian faith". Obama then said that Mccain didn't talk about him being a Muslim. It wasn't a slip that meant he is actually a Muslim.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
tunde1992
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by tunde1992 »

RickD wrote:I'm no Obama fan, but that "Muslim faith" quote seems pretty obvious to what he actually meant. Just listen to his explanation after Stephanopoulos corrected him and said, "Christian faith". Obama then said that Mccain didn't talk about him being a Muslim. It wasn't a slip that meant he is actually a Muslim.
I certainly do not think the president to be of the Islamic faith, but there is one thing said that has puzzled me a bit,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uZFSj_ueM

Maybe he meant it a different way, weird or unfortunate wording.
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
-matthew 6:33
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

tunde1992 wrote:
RickD wrote:I'm no Obama fan, but that "Muslim faith" quote seems pretty obvious to what he actually meant. Just listen to his explanation after Stephanopoulos corrected him and said, "Christian faith". Obama then said that Mccain didn't talk about him being a Muslim. It wasn't a slip that meant he is actually a Muslim.
I certainly do not think the president to be of the Islamic faith, but there is one thing said that has puzzled me a bit,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uZFSj_ueM

Maybe he meant it a different way, weird or unfortunate wording.
I think that's just a politician being a politician.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony