Bad habits

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Nicki
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Bad habits

Post by Nicki »

patrick wrote:Man, let's see here.

-leaving things in odd places; I left a glass cup at the edge of my countertop one night. so much for that glass

-eating all at once; I heat up pizzas all the time and there's never leftovers, no matter how big it was or how recently I've eaten

-ignoring little stuff I should take care of but can get away with not doing. it sometimes has a way of working itself out: my car was badly in need of a wash a couple weeks ago, then it rained and my car looked 'good enough' again
Maybe try to only get the smaller size pizzas :) ... I'm more the type who likes a whole lot of different foods and eats some of this, some of that - just have to try not to have too many of those treats around.

Other habits - staying up too late, and not biting my nails but picking at and biting the skin at the sides. (Hey, I'm doing it right now!)
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

-leaving things in odd places; I left a glass cup at the edge of my countertop one night. so much for that glass
One less glass to wash ;)
KittyCathy
Newbie Member

Post by KittyCathy »

Nessa wrote:

Apparently so, but eventually you run out of glasses. :D
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

KittyCathy wrote:
Nessa wrote:

Apparently so, but eventually you run out of glasses. :D

paper cups work ;) and drinking straight from the carton/bottle.