Getting to know you

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Getting to know you

Post by Nessa »

I'll take the chance that this thread won't die at the end of the first post :shock:

Hmmmmm,

Years ago, my other half and I mountain biked from our current city to our old city.

It takes about 2 1/2 hours drive by car and we are talking some serious hills....

Took us three looooooong days and I don't think I would ever do it again :fainting:

Though when we were engaged and we lived apart.. it would only take him 12 hours and he'd come over and visit quite a bit.

I dunno *shrugs*.. guess he might of liked me a little bit :lol:

Now your turn....

Say something bout yourself that we don't already know
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Getting to know you

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
Say something bout yourself that we don't already know.
My real name is not RickD. It's Caitlyn. :dancing:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

My wife has tattoos and piercings.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:My wife has tattoos and piercings.
:esurprised:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Say something bout yourself that we don't already know.
My real name is not RickD. It's Caitlyn. :dancing:
Tricky ricky be serious!

(we already knew that)
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Where are the piercings and what are the tattoos of?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
She has 20 piercings in all but alot of them are hidden and only I've seen and she has 11 tattoos and whats kindof neat to me about it is they are not for me but I like her tattoos she has a fairy on her back that covers most of her upper back,she has a cherry blossom tattoo on her arm for her father,she has an orchid tattoo on her other arm for her mother,she has a tattoo on her arm that says save me upright but I'm fine upside down,a butterfly for her mom.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
She has 20 piercings in all but alot of them are hidden and only I've seen and she has 11 tattoos and whats kindof neat to me about it is they are not for me but I like her tattoos she has a fairy on her back that covers most of her upper back,she has a cherry blossom tattoo on her arm for her father,she has an orchid tattoo on her other arm for her mother,she has a tattoo on her arm that says save me upright but I'm fine upside down,a butterfly for her mom.

Wow! :esmile:

I take it you don't have any then?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:

Wow! :esmile:

I take it you don't have any then?
Not really I have a very small star I got for my daughter but it is on the inside of my arm on my wrist and I only got it because my cousin had got into tattooing and was practicing and I wanted to see how it feels to get a tattoo so I got a small star for my daughter
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Not really I have avery small star I got for my daughter but it is on the inside of my armon my wrist and I only got it because my cousin had got into tattooing and was practicing and I wantted to see how it feels to get a tattoo so I got a small star for my daughter
How did it feel? I've heard from others that it feels like sunburn.

The wrist has thin skin so maybe a bit more sensitive than other places?

I watched a tv programme.. UK,,, that was called "My tattoo addiction" and wow... some faces were absolutely covered..head and all.

You saw drunk people going in and getting them on holiday and you just know they are gonna wake up and be like... y#-o
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Not really I have avery small star I got for my daughter but it is on the inside of my armon my wrist and I only got it because my cousin had got into tattooing and was practicing and I wantted to see how it feels to get a tattoo so I got a small star for my daughter

I watched a tv programme.. UK,,, that was called "My tattoo addiction" and wow... some faces were absolutely covered..head and all.

You saw drunk people going in and getting them on holiday and you just know they are gonna wake up and be like... y#-o
Yeah I don't like most tattoos but I like my wife's because they actually represent something that is special to her,alotof people just get them without alot of thought about it.But hers are cool the fairy on her back is a real good detailed tattoo of a fairy with wings and holding a dragon with the dragon holding up a pearl in one of its hands. I also like her save me tattoo,it is written in a way where it says save me up right but I'm fine upside down.

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

Yeah I don't like most tattoos but I like my wife's because they actually represent something that is special to her,alotof people just get them without alot of thought about it.But hers are cool the fairy on her back is a real good detailed tattoo of a fairy with wings and holding a dragon with the dragon holding up a pearl in one of its hands. I also like her save me tattoo,it is written in a way where it says save me up right but I'm fine upside down.
The save me tatt sounds really interesting :esmile:
Is she a Christian?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

The save me tatt sounds really interesting :esmile:
Is she a Christian?
Yes. I would'nt have married her if she was'nt.

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
How long have you both been Christians?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
How long have you both been Christians?
Since we were kids we both had families that raised us to believe in God and we have and still do.