What do you do?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: What do you do?

Post by Kurieuo »

Nessa wrote:Do you work from home?
Yes, I left employment quite a few years ago now to continue my business.
Help corporate businesses with their Web campaigns. Involves a bit of everything.
Actually, just started a new business too. It's focus is to bring in ratings and online reviews and help manage negative feedback before it goes public.

Now, I'll give you 10 seconds to run. 1.... 2.... :guns:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:Do you work from home?
Yes, I left employment quite a few years ago now to continue my business.
Help corporate businesses with their Web campaigns. Involves a bit of everything.
Actually, just started a new business too. It's focus is to bring in ratings and online reviews and help manage negative feedback before it goes public.

Now, I'll give you 10 seconds to run. 1.... 2.... :guns:
:surrender: i wont tell!
Nicki
Sex: Female

Post by Nicki »

Nessa wrote:Nick.. did you do homebased care in NZ?
No, we've been here for about 7 years but I started my day care when my younger son was 3 (coming up to 4 years ago) so I could look after my own kids while I worked. It's a pity about your educator - I haven't really been keen to have school-age kids in care because of that issue of finding other things for them to do! Of course I have my own ones who might be willing to share some of their toys, but they spend half their time in the holidays out playing with the other kids who live in our street. I have to keep the daycare kids under my supervision at all times, so they would be staying with me. I look after a 4.5-year-old boy who lives down the road from us as well and sometimes now he comes down our way by himself to see my two and hang around out the front - when he's actually in my care though he has to stay with me!

I haven't watched those Real Housewives programs but... aren't they rich? We definitely aren't :mrgreen: I have been basically a housewife for quite a few years though.

By the way, I think you mentioned somewhere about Aussies giving Kiwis a hard time - everyone here basically seems to be quite nice to (and about) Kiwis. Not many people care about rugby so they're not too bothered if the All Blacks are beating the Wallabies!
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

they dont care about rugby? maybe i was born the wrong nationality...maybe i should be brave and come out ;-)

not sure if housewives are rich or not...do most aussies fly their own plane to do their grocery shopping and fly away every weekend to the slopes or some exotic location?
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

darling lets fly to that cheese shop and buy cheese today...$300 worth of cheese should do it...ha

hope they get mice y:D
Nicki
Sex: Female

Post by Nicki »

Nessa wrote:they dont care about rugby? maybe i was born the wrong nationality...maybe i should be brave and come out ;-)

not sure if housewives are rich or not...do most aussies fly their own plane to do their grocery shopping and fly away every weekend to the slopes or some exotic location?
I'm afraid quite a lot of people care about Aussie Rules football instead :sleep:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Nicki wrote:
Nessa wrote:they dont care about rugby? maybe i was born the wrong nationality...maybe i should be brave and come out ;-)

I'm afraid quite a lot of people care about Aussie Rules football instead :sleep:
Might as well stay where I am then :?
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Hospital chaplain.

And K, I'll need your services in developing a webpage here in a few months. I'm thinking January. I expect the long-time-internet-friend-discount. :D
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Jac3510 wrote:Hospital chaplain.

And K, I'll need your services in developing a webpage here in a few months. I'm thinking January. I expect the long-time-internet-friend-discount. :D
I'm thinking maybe you'll get the YEC price gouge instead! :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Jac3510 wrote:Hospital chaplain.

If I had a dollar for every time... ;)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)