Important news and announcements
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Welcome to phpbb 3.1

Post by 1over137 »

Kurieuo wrote:Kenny's is meant to be that way I think. ;)
Check Byblos.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

1over137 wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Kenny's is meant to be that way I think. ;)
Check Byblos.
He's not Christian...he's Catholic. :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

:lol: so true! :P
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

:fryingpan:

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Don't ya just feel the love around here? Makes me warm and fuzzy all over. y>:D<
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

Hana, i know you will understand this, it is awfully hard for me to admit.... but, Rick is 100% here...

N
o Hana. You do a great job here behind the scenes to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. And a lot of the time, it goes unnoticed here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates all you do.

And not to mention, even if you had no admin duties here, you bring your life experiences to this board, which are invaluable.
God is doing a lot through you Hana!!

God bless you!!! :D
I wouldn't do this in open forum if it wasn't for you ! Thanks so much for the work you put in here for us... :clap: y>:D<

As I said in another post, you are an angel.... but the guys ... deep deep deep... y:-? ;) :D
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote:Don't ya just feel the love around here? Makes me warm and fuzzy all over. y>:D<
I agree. What other forum allows Catholics to speak their heresy as freely as here? We Protestants love our misguided brethren. :stirthepot: :samen: :rotfl: :jumping: :underchair:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

I just want to say I love you all.
You all are my brothers and sisters in Christ.

#foreverinmyheart
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Maybe some encountered following problem when posting

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'The "./language/en_us/email" directory does not exist.' in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:93 Stack trace: #0 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(75): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->addPath('./language/en_u...', '__main__') #1 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/template/twig/twig.php(251): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->setPaths(Array) #2 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(649): phpbb\template\twig\twig->set_custom_style(Array, Array) #3 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(263): messenger->set_template_paths(Array, Array) #4 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/messenger_base.php(77): messenger->template('topic_notify', 'en_us') #5 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/email.php(47): phpbb\notification\method\messenger_base->notify_using_messenger(0) # in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 93

I plan to fix it soon.

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

1over137 wrote:Maybe some encountered following problem when posting

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'The "./language/en_us/email" directory does not exist.' in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:93 Stack trace: #0 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(75): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->addPath('./language/en_u...', '__main__') #1 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/template/twig/twig.php(251): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->setPaths(Array) #2 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(649): phpbb\template\twig\twig->set_custom_style(Array, Array) #3 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(263): messenger->set_template_paths(Array, Array) #4 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/messenger_base.php(77): messenger->template('topic_notify', 'en_us') #5 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/email.php(47): phpbb\notification\method\messenger_base->notify_using_messenger(0) # in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 93

I plan to fix it soon.
Thought I saw this after posting and it doubled posted. I deleted one of the post. it happened on the mod board...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

It should no longer be a problem. If it occurs again, let me know.

#foreverinmyheart