Has anyone been watching, Jesus Fact, Ficion & Forgery?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Susan
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Has anyone been watching, Jesus Fact, Ficion & Forgery?

Post by Susan »

I was just wondering what people here thought of the series.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Has anyone been watching, Jesus Fact, Ficion & Forgery?

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

It will be shown in my area, in French, starting April 16th. I'm expecting much fiction & forgery so that it appeals to the increasingly anti-Christian audience.

FL :D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:It will be shown in my area, in French, starting April 16th. I'm expecting much fiction & forgery so that it appeals to the increasingly anti-Christian audience.

FL :D
It's the same old anti scholarly BS. One day these people will be standing in front of The Lord and on that day they will be singing a very different tune.
HappyFlappyTheist
Established Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by HappyFlappyTheist »

Since I'm assuming you've watched it Susan, can you point out a specific claim the series makes? That'd make for a far more interesting conversation than what we have now.
pulvis sum
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

HappyFlappyDeist wrote:Since I'm assuming you've watched it Susan, can you point out a specific claim the series makes? That'd make for a far more interesting conversation than what we have now.
I just watched 20 minutes of this show before shutting off the TV... all the experts were singing the same tune...among the experts were Bart Erhman and Reza Aslan... 'nuff said.

FL :amen:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
HappyFlappyTheist
Established Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by HappyFlappyTheist »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
HappyFlappyDeist wrote:Since I'm assuming you've watched it Susan, can you point out a specific claim the series makes? That'd make for a far more interesting conversation than what we have now.
I just watched 20 minutes of this show before shutting off the TV... all the experts were singing the same tune...among the experts were Bart Erhman and Reza Aslan... 'nuff said.

FL :amen:

I'd like to see one where they actually have opposing view points. How disappointing.
pulvis sum
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

HappyFlappyDeist wrote:I'd like to see one where they actually have opposing view points. How disappointing.
Maybe when Hell freezes over...?

FL :lol:

+ + +

+ + +