Why stop at only THREE???!!!

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Why stop at only THREE???!!!

Post by Philip »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... emony.html

And why must everyone in the union even be HUMAN? Tbink that's a stretch?

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/austr ... s-dog.html

Divorce, property and family law is gonna get a LOT more complicated! :shakehead:
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Why stop at only THREE???!!!

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Philip wrote:

Divorce, property and family law is gonna get a LOT more complicated! :shakehead:
That looks a lot like D220's Lab a nice, friendly Labrador! They are very loving dogs, so I would understand why D220 someone would marry a Lab.

(Does it take a long time to train a Lab to cook, clean and do the laudry?)

:bag: Anonymous
Last edited by Furstentum Liechtenstein on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

(Does it take a long time to train a Lab cook, clean and do the laudry?)

Well, I know that it takes them about until the age of five to calm down from hyper, dumb puppy behavior. And Goldens are equally bad.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

We knew it was going to happen and have been saying it first legalize gay marriage,then the flood gate for everything else.I used to argue with liberals and told them this kind of stuff was going to happen.No need to be a prophet to see it coming.I wish I could remind all of them that were denying it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Who deleted my dog wedding photo?!!!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:Who deleted my dog wedding photo?!!!
It wasn't there to begin with.

I had that problem posting pics from my phone one time. I used an image sharing site. As long as I was logged in to the image sharing site, my photo stayed on this site. As soon as I logged off the image sharing site, my photo was gone from here. Weird.

And I don't know why, but when I saw the picture of the three "married" men, I thought of Philip, PaulSacramento, and Furstentum Liechtenstein. y:-?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

And I don't know why, but when I saw the picture of the three "married" men, I thought of Philip, PaulSacramento, and Furstentum Liechtenstein. y:-?
I'm afraid to ask why? :shock:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
I'm afraid to ask why? :shock:
Like I said, I'm not sure. Maybe seeing a picture of three little effeminate men, reminds me of you three. y:-? :pound:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Like I said, I'm not sure. Maybe seeing a picture of three little effeminate men, reminds me of you three. y:-? :pound:
My fears were well founded. FL would probably be the cranky, bossy one. :esurprised:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
My fears were well founded. FL would probably be the cranky, bossy one. :esurprised:
I'll let you decide. That's probably something best decided between a married couple...er...triple.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Thailand allows this?

That's the last straw. I'm protesting against all things Thai. No more Thai food. I'm not buying anymore Hondas or toyotas. And I'm canceling my trip to the Great Wall too. And while I'm at it, from now on, I'm only wearing sandals because I will not Thai my shoes. y[-(

-Edward R Murrow

FlawedIntellect
Established Member

Post by FlawedIntellect »

Uh, Toyota and Honda are Japanese, not Thai.
Other Japanese car companies at the top of my head are Subaru, Nissan, and I think Mitsubishi, though Mitsubishi also did general electronics, like televisions. Yamaha does electronics [such as music keyboards], and sports vehicles (such as jet skis).

As for Great Wall, that's China.

You need to go back to school. Don't you know your geography?

Wow, I veered off-topic.

And well, it's no shock that the dog marriage thing happened in Australia. If Australia is anywhere as "liberal" as some of ya guys have been saying, well... it should be expected.

Run away, dog, Run away! The man's a creep! This is about as bad as people marrying body pillows and video game cartridges (which, yes, has happened. >_>)

As for Thailand and the 3-way arrangement, one guy's name in that union says it all: the entire arrangement is a Joke. (Badum-tish!) Cue an increase of "liberal" magazines calling Thailand "progressive" for allowing this sort of relationship to get the government's approval.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Yes totally expected. It is quite common here for animal/human marriages. We don't even limit it to canines. We are so 'liberal' that we do not and would not species discriminate. I witnessed a very touching ceremony just the other day between a lovely young man and his goldfish. There were several complications, finding the right dress proved to be quite problematic, getting a very light weight ring custom fitted and the bridal waltz was interesting to say the least.
Rather disappointingly by the time they got to the honeymoon suite the goldfish had forgotten :esurprised:

It's not legal here to marry a dog. I can't believe I just put that in a sentence. :lol:
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

FlawedIntellect wrote:Uh, Toyota and Honda are Japanese, not Thai.
All 'em folk look alike. Mah rich friend went to Japland too yeers ago and he said that places full o' Chinamen.

Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Philip wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... emony.html

Yes, it just shows that if marriage is "man-made" it can really be anything and everything we want it to be.
And when something is everything, it is actually meaningless and nothing.

So either "marriage" really does exist and is something, or it isn't really fulfilling any particular purpose at all.
And if it has a meaning and purpose to it, why I wonder what that might be? y:-?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)