JibJab - Have You Had Your Daily Dose Of Comedy Yet?

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Believer
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No

JibJab - Have You Had Your Daily Dose Of Comedy Yet?

Post by Believer »

Hey gang, if you haven't had your daily dose of comedy yet, head on over to JibJab if you have never been there before. This link has all the animation they have ever made (for their website). It has very funny flash cartoons from politics, to holidays, and other general stuff. Nice clean website that is great for laughs. :lol:
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

You kno brian, no one replied to this topic.. so I SHALL REPLY TO THIS TOPIC!!! I WILL STAND UP FOR THE LITTLE THREADS THAT GET LEFT BEHIND!!! I SHAL go where no other man has gone before, i SHAL SAVE THOSE WHO NEVER GOT SAVED BEFORE, i shal love those who love me more... for ia m TIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYMMMMMMMCCCCCJJJJJJJJ
Anyviews shown in this advertisement were not meant to be taken serious, anyone who takes the time to read this will note that this broadcast was paid for and looked at by the TimMcJilton organization.. it is a non profit organization that if you give 100$ it will take ita nd spend it on 100 items off the McDonalds dollar menu.. Thank you...
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Tim, you need therapy! 8) Must have quite a large appetite too! :wink:

Hey, I have a hundred bucks! You can have my hundred bucks! I'm pretty tired of cleaning up the backyard after them. Ha-yuck! :) Old joke with a new twist: ~ I wonder though, how will you squeeze them into the drive-through window? :lol:

Brian, I will check out your medicine later. My doctor says I can't take Laughter while I'm on my Stupidjokes pill. I guess the two don't work well together. "Why can't we be friends?" :lol:
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

Hehe! I dont just need theropy.. i need a Theropis too!... also.. wow you read my lil font.. hehe i sitll am to lazy to myself.. :? :P So when you gonna ship them 100 bucks? Or whats your adress and ill send you 100 cars with those horse stables thinger majigs on the back...
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

kateliz wrote:Brian, I will check out your medicine later. My doctor says I can't take Laughter while I'm on my Stupidjokes pill. I guess the two don't work well together. "Why can't we be friends?" :lol:
:cry:

:lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Oh, right, my address:1012 Whatareyoustalkingme Lane, Illcallthecops, OK

:lol: No, that's not my real address. My real address is: 3684 Cantthinkofanythingfunny, Mustshowerandgotobednow, PU

:? Not tired enough to be funny, but tired enough to not be funny. Too tired to shower though. :oops: Do it in the morning. Goodnight!
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

Ok, the cars will be thier by 2morrow, look for a car with the liscense plate
GN1T3KT
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

kateliz wrote:Oh, right, my address:1012 Whatareyoustalkingme Lane, Illcallthecops, OK

:lol: No, that's not my real address. My real address is: 3684 Cantthinkofanythingfunny, Mustshowerandgotobednow, PU

:? Not tired enough to be funny, but tired enough to not be funny. Too tired to shower though. :oops: Do it in the morning. Goodnight!
You're very dirty if you are too tired to shower! A dirty child clown with large feet. Hmm, is the circus calling? :lol:
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

That is not very nice Brian, Seriously.. she already got the job.. dont got to act like she didnt get her job!!!!
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

Kateliz, you are a silly, silly clown. Only a circus clown mother could love.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I didn't get the job? :( Uh, oh. How am I going to...

seriously, I can't be funny right now. Try again maybe tomorrow.

I take longer showers than I'll want to be up for. Dangnabitt, I actually get clean when I shower! Short showers are kinda like smoothing out yer hair with spit! :wink: And I bet you two do that instead of use that confusing-looking shampoo bottle yer mom keeps in the shower! I mean, sometimes you have to turn the top, other times you have to push on it, and other times you have to sqeeze it to get it to come out while other times it'll slowly drip out. I swear, they should come with instructions!
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

My Daddy doesn't love me? :cry:
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

kateliz wrote:I didn't get the job? :( Uh, oh. How am I going to...

seriously, I can't be funny right now. Try again maybe tomorrow.

I take longer showers than I'll want to be up for. Dangnabitt, I actually get clean when I shower! Short showers are kinda like smoothing out yer hair with spit! :wink: And I bet you two do that instead of use that confusing-looking shampoo bottle yer mom keeps in the shower! I mean, sometimes you have to turn the top, other times you have to push on it, and other times you have to sqeeze it to get it to come out while other times it'll slowly drip out. I swear, they should come with instructions!
It's the government I tell you, they want world domination over confusing shampoo bottles!
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Geez, it's always the government! When will everyone finally wake up and smell the shampoo bottles? :roll: :lol:
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

id laugh, but im to tired to, nighty night