MALLZ.

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Domenic
Established Member
Christian: Yes

Re: MALLZ.

Post by Domenic »

PaulSacramento wrote:
Domenic wrote:Hate, and love do not live in the same room.You statement has no love in it;
Were you a JW in the past, or raised by JW parents?
You said:
"I have walked with them an their "works based love", sorry but I am not interested."
JW parents and older sister.
My statement is a statement of experience.
My love for the people is one thing, my many issues with their religion is another.
That they choose to belong to that religion is a very painful thing for me, but as my Lord once told me:
Be still and know that I AM.

Into His hands and His love and His judgment I leave them.
I have friends, and family still in the cult. I'm sure you have learned, as I have...we can't help them, and that hurts.That cult is so strong, years after I left it...I still had the desire to go back into it. I know how those in it feel. I refuse to hate those behind the cult. I did for a time...then Father showed me. "To hate is to remain a victim." Those who made us a victims have gone on with their lives, and left us stuck with nothing but hate. I refused to be a victim...I learned to put the hate behind me. I have talked to many ex-JW;s...who years after they were free of Satan's hold, were still stuck with hate. We can't have hate, and love at the same time. We have to forgive them...it is what Father teaches us. To forgive is to be free. Paul, you are not yet free. You hate what they did to you...that is okay to hate bad...but you must learn to forgive them...or Satan will still have a strong hold on you. Satan did a Good job building the Watchtower trap. He used many true scriptures as bait.
Paul, you even reject scriptures Satan uses with the JW's...your hate is hurting you, and your relationship with Father.
I agree, the hurt never goes away. I know for me it has not...but I refuse to be a victim chained to Satan by hate. Join me in that Paul...forgive them, and let your spirit grow.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Paul.
To those who have never fallen victim to Satan's Watchtower, people like you and me must look like Don Quixote. Our armor is all bent up, dented, and lost its shine...but we are still alive, and on our donkey ready for the next battle. On we go, preaching Gods Good News of the Kinkdom to all who will listen. We hear, and yes feel the thuds of stones hitting our armor...but it is armor from God, and we know it will keep us safe, even in death...we find no time for hate, or living in the past. We have a commission, and nothing will stop us until Father sends his Son, our Lord Jesus., who will find us with our lamp full of oil...and that we have invested what he gave us to multipy.
Jesus message was forgivness, and love...without these two gifts, we are nothing.
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by Mallz »

He doesn't read nor listen to what Jesus says and doesn't read or respect what the Father says.
He chooses to believe what man says and what his pride desires. His blatant disrespect for the Father, Jesus and man is disgusting.
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6) -Isaiah 'The Messianic Prophet'

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, (Revelation 1)
The point of showing Rev 1 is to confirm Revelations was from Jesus, to 'hit home' the next verse below.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Revelation 1:8)

28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?” 29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” (John 6:29)

44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. 46 I have come
into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. 47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did
not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at
the last day. 49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So
whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.” (John 12:44-50)

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple
grounds. (John 8:58-59)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. (Exodus 3:14)

"I and the Father are one." The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?"
The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God." (John 10:30-33)

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And
a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” (Matthew 3:16-27)

To deny that Jesus and the Father are one, and to ignore what Jesus and the Father say relieved in OT and NT, is to blatantly disrespect the Father and Jesus.

The taint of Satanic doctrine in your beliefs disrespects humanity and to elevate sperm of a human essence above humanity is disgraceful.

Honestly, he might have been a former JW, I'm suspicious. I intimately know JW claims and beliefs and attitudes. From what he reveals about his beliefs, he sounds much closer to
knowingly worshiping Satan as his beliefs stench of Luciferian doctrine.
Serpent seed: Lucifarian doctrine where Satanists claim Eve had sex with Satan creating the child Cain. This goes to glorify Satan who lost his name Lucifer by being banished
from heaven for his egotism and pride. It's a core doctrine glorifying Satan as the bringer of knowledge and freedom to the human race teaching humans they can be gods. This
'doctrine' is establsished heresey in the early church (yes, before Catholisism was established. We are talking the early original Churches in the late 100 AD). A heretic is a
proponent of such claims or beliefs.

Domenic:
When you say Jesus is God the Father, you take all the glory away from the Father, and Give it to the son, our Lord Jesus.
Whether you know it or not, this is also assertions derived by Satanists and is completey false, straw man argument as Jesus and the Father are one. Perhaps you should look into
the leaders of the JW and Mormon cults, and find out who the founding fathers were and whom they actually worshipped. You say you were apart of JW cult for 28 years, how much of
that doctrine has been seeded in you? By what you write, the seed is revieled. Do not trust the JW bible, the truth in it has been twisted and perveted.

Perhaps it would help you to understand the difference and unity of the human and divine essence that make Jesus who He is.

He's worse than a troll, he's an arrogant, self-righteous, heretic.

A heretic is a proponent of such claims or beliefs that are heresy.
The title arrogant comes from your sense of superiority, self-importance and entitlement. Displayed by your refusal to listen and understand what is being said to you.
The title self righteous comes from your display of moral superiority and intolerance to discussion and refusal to understand bible linguistics, understanding the words from its
original language.

Domenic:
No you are wrong. If you are not seeking out truth I suggest a Christian forum is not for you. I do not take a challenge of Gods word as directed toward me...it is toward God you challenge.
...what you can not do is change Gods truth. Nor will I ever agree with what is against Gods written word...
If you believe you have the truth, why do you even give comment to my threads? If you have the truth, I must be a dead duck.
This is a truth you can take to the bank...one of us is a dead duck.
Me, I am firm on my ground...I'm sure you feel the same.
those who say different are taking the glory away from God the father, and giving it to the son....Take warning, you are putting a creation above God the Father:
I have been serving father for longer than most of you have been alive. I am not saying any of you are wrong in what you believe…just that we do not agree on many major issues. I
know you will not change, nor will I unless father tell me to.
So with that said, I kick the dust from my feet.
15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out
of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel
you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you
can see. 19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will
come in and eat with that person, and they with me. (Revelations 3:15-20)

That is enough quotes from you to show your lack of love and humility towards others. Look throughout all the threads you have posted, it is ridden with these titles you have
bestowed upon yourself by your actions and words.

Do yourself a favor Demonic, and actually listen to what B.W. has revealed to you.
7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil,
because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin,
because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. 10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the
devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister. (1 John 3:7-10)

Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times,
saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” (Luke 17:3-4)
You have been warned, and shown the truth, and reject Agape. I see no love towards others in your posts, only of yourself and your blasphemous doctrines.
Better is open rebuke than hidden love. (Proverbs 27:5)
He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him promptly. (Proverbs 13:24)
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. (2 Timothy 4:2)
For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? (1 Corinthians 5:12)
Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he
will increase in learning.(Proverbs 9:8-9)
As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.(1 Timothy 5:20)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

My error is to not elaborate this to you in my original post. The other posters on this forum have been showing you patience, kindness, hope and perseverance. And it has been denied by you. You elate yourself over false doctrine and preach falsehoods.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. (2 Peter: 2:1-3)

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1) You do not meet others in discussion, and do not back up your assertions, but condemn those who do not take you for your word.

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. (Colossians 2:8)
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, (1 Timothy 4:1-2 )

You do not have a clear understanding of Agape which has been shown to you. And now I express these parts of Agape towards you: Edification, discipline and chastening.

I have no hatred towards you. But your beliefs need to be revealed for what they are. And to accept them is to affirm them which will cause damnation to your soul. It is out of love I write to you. And what I have written is harsh, but comes from your self-revelation through your words and attitude.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Mallz,
You know nothing of me, and less of Gods word. You have not even taken milk in Gods truth. Your words are un-Christian.
Who do you think you are, and by what authority do you speak under? You know nothing of genesis 3:15 except they are words in English to you. You know nothing of what I do, or have done.
You made a foul thing of my,and my Grand Fathers name. You are detestable. I forgive you for your stupidity, but will have no further dialogue with you, or about you. Go seek your childish attention elsewhere
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by neo-x »

This is getting ridiculous guys.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

neo-x wrote:This is getting ridiculous guys.
Are you a want to be writer John?
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Am locking this thread. The debate is going unhealthy.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart