MALLZ.

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Domenic
Established Member
Christian: Yes

MALLZ.

Post by Domenic »

I have just been given a lesson in what this young man things Agape is...sic.

Re: Thank you for your comments.

Postby Mallz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:06 pm
He doesn't read anything we say in ANY thread. He doesn't read nor listen to what Jesus says and doesn't read or respect what the Father says.
He chooses to believe what man says and what his pride desires. His blatant disrespect for the Father, Jesus and man is disgusting.
Honestly, he might have been a former JW, I'm suspicious. I intimately know JW claims and beliefs and attitudes. From what he reveals about his beliefs, he sounds much closer to knowingly worshiping Satan as his beliefs stench of Luciferian doctrine.
He's worse than a troll, he's an arrogant, self-righteous, heretic.
And it's sad. Very, very sad.
Do yourself a favor Demonic, and actually listen to what B.W. has revealed to you.
As you say, your time is near, and you make a mockery of God.
You have been warned, and shown the truth, and reject Agape. I see no love towards others in your posts, only of yourself and your blasphemous doctrines.
I see no point in baring you further, nor will my eyes be subject to your words.

May God un-harden your heart, soften your eyes, and let you see truth for the first time. In the name of Christ, Amen.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: MALLZ.

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:I have just been given a lesson in what this young man things Agape is...sic.

He doesn't read anything we say in ANY thread. He doesn't read nor listen to what Jesus says and doesn't read or respect what the Father says.
He chooses to believe what man says and what his pride desires. His blatant disrespect for the Father, Jesus and man is disgusting.
Honestly, he might have been a former JW, I'm suspicious. I intimately know JW claims and beliefs and attitudes. From what he reveals about his beliefs, he sounds much closer to knowingly worshiping Satan as his beliefs stench of Luciferian doctrine.
Do yourself a favor Demonic, and actually listen to what B.W. has revealed to you.
You have been warned, and shown the truth, and reject Agape. I see no love towards others in your posts, only of yourself and your blasphemous doctrines.
I see no point in baring you further, nor will my eyes be subject to your words.

May God un-harden your heart, soften your eyes, and let you see truth for the first time. In the name of Christ, Amen.
I believe, upon seeing your interaction with us, your posts to us, he was very frustrated and unhappy.

Domenic, can you tell me what was the purpose of your post above? What did you want to achieve? Please, tell me.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by neo-x »

Domenic wrote:I have just been given a lesson in what this young man things Agape is...sic.

why would you repaste something already written without giving any reason as to why?
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Neo, let him answer.

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

1over137 wrote:Neo, let him answer.
ok.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Why did I post Mallz?

It is a statement. When a member of this forum is not in agreement with how the majority believe, post filled with hate, and filth are allowed. Not one protest against it.
In the old western towns, it was called a lynch mob. Good people would just stand around and watch the hanging. Good people don’t just stand around and watch.
This forum believes it is a body of Christians. That body professes to love, and follow Jesus…yet is stands and watches a cyber hanging. Jesus said, “If a man looks at a women with lust, it is the same as if he had already done it.”
You are like that western town…you good people just stood and watched. Those who said nothing were all a part of the hanging…what Mallz posted, you were all in agreement…by just standing by watching, not protesting. It is always okay to hang a person who is different. Satan could not have written a more hateful post.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:Why did I post Mallz?

It is a statement. When a member of this forum is not in agreement with how the majority believe, post filled with hate, and filth are allowed. Not one protest against it.
In the old western towns, it was called a lynch mob. Good people would just stand around and watch the hanging. Good people don’t just stand around and watch.
This forum believes it is a body of Christians. That body professes to love, and follow Jesus…yet is stands and watches a cyber hanging. Jesus said, “If a man looks at a women with lust, it is the same as if he had already done it.”
You are like that western town…you good people just stood and watched. Those who said nothing were all a part of the hanging…what Mallz posted, you were all in agreement…by just standing by watching, not protesting. It is always okay to hang a person who is different. Satan could not have written a more hateful post.
First, noone is trying to hang you.
And no, posts with hate are not allowed. If Mallz would repeatedly post hateful comments he would be moderated. But yes, he could do better in posting his post.

#foreverinmyheart
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

1over137 wrote:

And no, posts with hate are not allowed. If Mallz would repeatedly post hateful comments he would be moderated. But yes, he could do better in posting his post.
He could have done better? That's an understatement. Maybe you all should spend more time teaching each other the meaning of Agape, rather than trying build a wall around what you believe.
The Watchtower is a cult. In my 28 years as a member, I have never seen one JW give back hate to anybody. And you people throw stones at them?
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:

He could have done better? That's an understatement. Maybe you all should spend more time teaching each other the meaning of Agape, rather than trying build a wall around what you believe.
The Watchtower is a cult. In my 28 years as a member, I have never seen one JW give back hate to anybody. And you people throw stones at them?
Domenic, indeed, we are not perfect, I am not perfect.
But I feel like you jumped into your conclusions very early and base wrong assumptions from them. (Now am speaking generally, from all the posts I have seen from you.)
Sure, sometimes interactions here are far from ideal. We all need to be more wise and peaceful and loving and listening. Me and you including.

And well, your description of this forum is not a proper description. I have been here much longer than you.

Peace.

#foreverinmyheart
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:

I have personally seen the effects of disfellowship and shunning that JW's do, that is hate pure and simple.

I think you may need "remove the plank from your eye" before you start talking about the splinter in someone else's.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Domenic,

Please stop trying to cause division here.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

PaulSacramento wrote:
Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:

I have personally seen the effects of disfellowship and shunning that JW's do, that is hate pure and simple.

I think you may need "remove the plank from your eye" before you start talking about the splinter in someone else's.
The things you speak of are not the doings of the sheep...Those are Elders...Elders are a part of the cult. The sheep are better than I have seen in any other flock. You should walk with them for a time...you will find these sheep have learned the meaning of love.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:

The things you speak of are not the doings of the sheep...Those are Elders...Elders are a part of the cult. The sheep are better than I have seen in any other flock. You should walk with them for a time...you will find these sheep have learned the meaning of love.
I have walked with them an their "works based love", sorry but I am not interested.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Hate, and love do not live in the same room.You statement has no love in it;
Were you a JW in the past, or raised by JW parents?
You said:
"I have walked with them an their "works based love", sorry but I am not interested."
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:Hate, and love do not live in the same room.You statement has no love in it;
Were you a JW in the past, or raised by JW parents?
You said:
"I have walked with them an their "works based love", sorry but I am not interested."
JW parents and older sister.
My statement is a statement of experience.
My love for the people is one thing, my many issues with their religion is another.
That they choose to belong to that religion is a very painful thing for me, but as my Lord once told me:
Be still and know that I AM.

Into His hands and His love and His judgment I leave them.