Thank you for your comments.

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Domenic
Established Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Thank you for your comments.

Post by Domenic »

melanie wrote:Yes lonewolf I think you are right, I wrote the beginning part to put aside any possibility of confusion, then the rest to illustrate that it is possible to see Jesus and the Father as separate but in the same light.
I do not follow anything but scripture, no Church and no man-made doctrine. It just so happens that my belief in relation to this follows closely but not entirely to the Trinity doctrine.
It is my hope that in love, understanding and peace that Dom may through the wisdom of the HS see that not only is it possible to see that Jesus the Son has the same authority as the Father but it enhances the power, the love, and the Divinity of God.
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:1over137 you said;

"We did Domenic, we did."

If you believe you have the truth, why do you even give comment to my threads? If you have the truth, I must be a dead duck.
This is a truth you can take to the bank...one of us is a dead duck.
Me, I am firm on my ground...I'm sure you feel the same.
Here is a deal: I will pray for myself, for wisdom and revelation of the truth and you for yourselves too. Can we agree on this?
It depends. Jesus said not to pray to him, but to the father through him. Are you going to pray to the father through Jesus,
or are you going to pray to Jesus? My understanding is; You believe Jesus is God the Father. So if you think Jesus is the Father, it only makes sense you would be praying to Jesus.
If that is your intent, please do not pray for me. On the other hand, If you are going to pray to the Father through Jesus, that is the right way...but, if you are going to ask Father to change my thinking as yours, that Jesus, and Father are the same person...sorry, I can't go there. But thanks anyway.
Where I suggested I would pray for you? Please, when you read our posts read them carefully. Can we have that respect from you?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

1over 137.
I read you post wrong. Sorry. You said:
"
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:1over 137.
I read you post wrong. Sorry. You said:
"
"Here is a deal: I will pray for myself, for wisdom and revelation of the truth and you for yourselves too. Can we agree on this?"
Yes you pray for you, and I will pray to Father through Jesus as always.
Thank you.

If we both pray sincerely and humbly and with faith then we do not have to end on the opposite sides of the bank as you seem to think.

And do not worry. I will pray according to how Jesus taught us in Matthew 6.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by Mallz »

I see no reason to re-post what I have posted in the thread Domenic has started. But my response is there:
http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... =9&t=39570