Interesting article and videos on chemtrails

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Interesting article and videos on chemtrails

Post by DRDS »

DRDS

Re: Interesting article and videos on chemtrails

Post by DRDS »

And here is a another video that shows you the difference between these chemtrails and what most lay people think are is vapor from the exhaust from jet planes which are called contrails. It's a huge difference. The contrails are much smaller and dissipate rather quickly where as the chemtrails stick around for quite a long time and are very large and noticeable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3-LBOyC3r8
Rob
Valued Member

Post by Rob »

I don't know...

I definitely think the world governments are up to no good, but I have yet to be convinced on chemtrails.
I'm open to the idea, but haven't really seen too much strong evidence for it so far.

You appear to be pretty convinced of it. Do you have any good videos or links you recommend explaining all of this beyond the two links you've posted? I watched the second video and am still looking through the first link.

I do know one thing. We have to be really careful about videos or testimonies from so-called "government insiders." Due to disinformation (some very likely government funded) and people who love the attention, it's really hard if not impossible to sort the useful information from the bunk.
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Yeah, as of now I"m fairly convinced of it. I just mainly wanted to bring it to everyone's attention so we can discuss it. You are right, disinformation is a big problem and will probably cause humanity's downfall in the near or distant future. If I find more interesting info on chemtrails I"ll certainly post them. One of my personal convictions as to the idea that these are real though is the fact of how weird, specifically angry and violent people in my area and I assume elsewhere are acting. From what I've seen it's to the point where you have to wonder if they are under some kind of influence whether it be something in the air or water like chemtrails in the air for instance or if it's some sort of demonic spirit going around more than ever today. It could easily be a combination of both as well as other things. I think this merely is the tip of the per-verbal iceberg so to speak.
PeteSinCA
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by PeteSinCA »

Oy! What absurdity! Commercial jets cruise at 6-7 miles' altitude; military jets operate up to ~2X that altitude (70K feet and higher). So, do a little simple math: calculate how many cubic feet of atmosphere there are between a jet operating at 7 miles' altitude and one square mile of ground at sea level. I came up with a little over 1 trillion cubic feet. Now, suppose we are talking about a moderately large US city ... maybe San Jose, the third largest city in CA. San Jose is 180 square miles, or 180 trillion cubic feet from the ground to the hypothetical plane flying at 7 miles' altitude. Do you really believe a few pounds (or dozens or even hundreds of pounds) of some chemical aerosol dispersed throughout nearly 200 trillion cubic feet of atmosphere is going to have any effect at all? And that ignores winds of various directions at various altitudes that would disperse that hypothetical aerosol chemical across hundreds and thousands more square miles! Calling this conspiracy theory absurd is an insult to absurdity!

I'll leave to your imaginations to explain why some evenly dispersed hypothetical violence-causing chemical would have extremely varied effect on people within the same community and neighborhood and building and room. My thoughts on this question? Violence (or whatever other social pathology you prefer) began with Cain, and every person expresses/suppresses their natural sin differently; and some people have God changing them from the inside out.
Soapy Pete's Box

So I'll stand // With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One Who gave it all - The Stand, Hillsong United

"To a world that was lost, He gave all He could give.
To show us the reason to live."
"We Are the Reason" by David Meece

"So why should I worry?
Why should I fret?
'Cause I've got a Mansion Builder
Who ain't through with me yet" - 2nd Chapter of Acts
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Well I don't know what else to say, it looks very shady whatever it may be. And it's not just this, it's other things, this thing that I posted last night http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 30&t=39208

But I guess people will just dismiss this and everything else like what I've mentioned as crazy, lunatic, strange and false. I guess people just love and blindly trust their government, or at least half of their government depending upon which political party they worship!

I mean, do you own research on all of this, look up the Illuminati, look up the builderbergs, look up Bohemian Grove, look up the skull and bones society that John Kerry, George HW and George W Bush were all a part of, look up the freemasons, take a look at all the mess going on in the middle east, take a look at what the world's elite are doing with things such as globalization, the global warming fiasco, the deal with the fed and our national debt, heck, just look at the dwindling economy!

And most importantly, read your bible especially the books of Daniel and Revelation and see how their predictions are just so lining up with the events you see going on almost on a daily basis! To deny that everything is normal, fine, and wonderful and that the government is here to help and they always have our best interest at heart is as crazy as these internet atheists that are blind to the evidence to God's existence!

But it's time that people wake up to the fact that yes God is real, but that also means that satan is real too and things are starting to come to a head, and the things I'm pointing out are some of the very moves that he is making to get things ready for his short seven year reign on earth right before God comes back and finishes him off for good. I'm trying to help wake people up so they can at least prepare spiritually for what's coming but if you all just want to remain asleep and believe whatever the mainstream media liars and propagandists tell you and believe the government is your friend who will never harm you than go on ahead.

I guess having the truth is like being at the top, it's lonely up there.
PeteSinCA
Valued Member

Post by PeteSinCA »

But I guess people will just dismiss this and everything else like what I've mentioned as crazy, lunatic, strange and false.
I'm a relatively recent arrival, and don't post that frequently, so I don't know what that "everything else" to which you refer would be, and I'm not sure whether I've responded to anything you've posted. So please don't try this line on me.
I guess people just love and blindly trust their government, or at least half of their government depending upon which political party they worship!
And now a couple of straw man arguments? Not impressed! Where have I ever posted - here or on RepublicanOperative.com (named some 5 years before I registered there)? While I am registered R for the purposes of voting in primaries I am not a member of any political party, let alone "worshiping" one! Please leave off the straw man arguments. They make you look vacuous, and I ordinarily do not respond to straw man arguments quite so courteously.
I mean, do you own research on all of this, look up the Illuminati, look up the builderbergs, look up Bohemian Grove, look up the skull and bones society that John Kerry, George HW and George W Bush were all a part of, look up the freemasons, take a look at all the mess going on in the middle east, take a look at what the world's elite are doing with things such as globalization, the global warming fiasco, the deal with the fed and our national debt, heck, just look at the dwindling economy!
It sounds like this may be hard for you to believe, DRDS, but you have a great deal more control over what happens in your life and around you than those bogeymen. If you choose to exercise it.
And most importantly, read your bible especially the books of Daniel and Revelation and see how their predictions are just so lining up with the events you see going on almost on a daily basis! To deny that everything is normal, fine, and wonderful and that the government is here to help and they always have our best interest at heart is as crazy as these internet atheists that are blind to the evidence to God's existence!
I just finished reading Revelation, and I read Daniel several months ago. I can double-check with a concordance - dead tree edition or online - but I don't recall those bogeymen appearing in either book. And again, please refrain from the straw man arguments. Unless you've perused a lot of my posts on RepublicanOperative.com, you know very little of my political ideas.
But it's time that people wake up to the fact that yes God is real, but that also means that satan is real too ...
Straw man argument. Why don't you ask me whether I believe Satan is real?
I'm trying to help wake people up so they can at least prepare spiritually for what's coming ...
You might try "waking people up" to things that aren't patently absurd.
I guess having the truth is like being at the top, it's lonely up there.
Messianic complex much?

I see you didn't respond to the simple fact that this contrails nonsense is easily exposed to be such by the simple math of calculating how many square feet of air there are between a 7-mile-high airplane and a square mile of ground (which would be a very small town!). By the time some chemical reached the ground - wherever, if ever - the concentration would be unmeasurable - parts per trillion or parts per quadrillion or ...

Is credulous paranoia any less a danger than credulous trust?

But don't listen to me ... I might ... be ... one ... of ............. them! Did that make you happier?
Soapy Pete's Box

"So why should I worry?
Why should I fret?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Pete wrote:
And now a couple of straw man arguments? Not impressed! Where have I ever posted - here or on RepublicanOperative.com (named some 5 years before I registered there)? While I am registered R for the purposes of voting in primaries I am not a member of any political party, let alone "worshiping" one! Please leave off the straw man arguments. They make you look vacuous, and I ordinarily do not respond to straw man arguments quite so courteously.
I know this is off topic, but that's the only reason I registered as a republican. In Florida, one has to be registered in the party if one wants to vote in the primary. I went out and registered as a republican because I found a candidate that seemed to have the same political beliefs that I have. Unfortunately, my candidate dropped out of the race early anyways. Oh well...he wasn't going to win the nomination anyways, but I would've felt good voting for someone I believed in.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

It's important to consider, and conspiracy theorists seem to forget easily, that just because something can be "looked up" doesn't mean it's true. It can be looked up on the internet that the world is in fact flat.

Illuminati was a group that faded away a long time ago and was more of a fan club than a "world government". Builderberg or whatever is just Alex Jones talking very fast and loud, giving the illusion that he knows what he is talking about.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
PeteSinCA
Valued Member

Post by PeteSinCA »

Seraph wrote:Illuminati was a group that faded away a long time ago and was more of a fan club than a "world government". Builderberg or whatever is just Alex Jones talking very fast and loud, giving the illusion that he knows what he is talking about.
The various bogeymen DRDS cited (and I could have added to his list) have been around, variously, for decades or centuries. If these Paper Bogey-Tigers are so "skilled" at running the world these past several centuries and decades that websites and radio programs and dead-tree publications "exposing" them are a prosperous and flourishing industry, one must wonder why any but the paranoid would take notice of - let alone fear - them.
Soapy Pete's Box

"So why should I worry?
Why should I fret?
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

You want my response, here it's at the end of this thread, you people are trying so hard to become gov't trusting atheists it's scary! I'm taking a break from this place.

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 30&t=39208
PeteSinCA
Valued Member

Post by PeteSinCA »

More ad hominem, more straw men, no response to the very basic math that exposes "chemtrails" as a conspiracy-theory absurdity. And no surprise, just sadness.

EDIT: Maybe you didn't read my posts closely enough to notice, DRDS, but my objection to this "chemtrails" conspiracy theory was never predicated on trust of the government. Ironically, not even the math I used, since I learned addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in a private parochial school. But I suppose facts become part of the conspiracy when they contradict the theory.
Soapy Pete's Box

"So why should I worry?
Why should I fret?