I'm Really Not That Bad...

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

I'm Really Not That Bad...

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Is anyone else annoyed by the odd censoring program? I say crap (c-r-a-p), and it made me look like I actually said crap! Hell, man, it's not like I'm full of crap! I don't say crap, crap, and crap in real life-it's just this stupid program!
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

And to whoever set it up: Crap you you crap-ing crap head.

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

-Anonymous
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

I can use my new found powers for good...or evil. Decisions, decision. Crap

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

I know how you feel. Hear hear, let's call an end to this constricting censorship! I ain't no idiot, I know when my rights are being stolen from me! And I have a right to appropriately use "idiot" when and where I deem suiting! Now, other words aren't blocked that are offensive to many Christians. Why not block those and not the others? Or do I have to personally reprimand those who use them each time for my own sake?

"Revolution!!!"
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I know how you feel. Hear hear, let's call an end to this constricting censorship! I ain't no idiot, I know when my rights are being stolen from me! And I have a right to appropriately use "idiot" when and where I deem suiting! Now, other words aren't blocked that are offensive to many Christians. Why not block those and not the others? Or do I have to personally reprimand those who use them each time for my own sake?

"Revolution!!!"
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

Now she's Double Posting :roll: :lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Ooops. Guess I'm not perfect after all. :cry:

Thanks for pointing out my flaws, Electric Chair! :x
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Ooops. Guess I'm not perfect after all. :cry:

Thanks for pointing out my flaws, Electric Chair! :x
LOL ok Pig Face!!! :lol:
Nice Pic BTW we were wondering if you had the Guts!!! :wink: :lol:

Take care Katie

Blessings
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I know this is meant to be light-hearted, but allow me to deal with this in a more serious manner.

Certain words are censored for a reason, whether it be because they are considered filthy, antagonizing or aggravating to others. So even some words that may not seem "that bad" may be censored due to the insulting ways they are often used towards others. If you feel a word(s) should be uncensored, or some we've missed should be censored, then feel free to let one of us moderators know. If you do want a word censored (and we add them as this board goes along), feel free to also suggest a replacement word in its place rather than the asteriks. Make a game out of it—whoever finds a bad word that isn't censored gets to suggest their own replacement word(s). ;)

As for whether it is your right to use whatever words you want without being censored, well feel free to do so at a place that doesn't censor. When you registered on this board you agreed to abide by the guidelines and that we have the right to censor your posts. If you disagree, then while it is still your right to write whatever you want (and we should all know that isn't really the case with hate literature), it isn't your right to write whatever you want wherever you want. (it was fun saying that :))

Kurieuo.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I understand, Kurieuo. Someday here I'll send a list of swear words to you or Felgar. I guess I didn't before because I assumed you wanted to allow them. That kind of bugged me because you didn't allow other words I tried to use, (appropriately, of course,) and found them bleeped like I was "that bad." I guess I was really only upset, (well, and hardly that,) because I felt it contradictory and preferential. It's okay though. "It's all good."
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Kurieuo wrote:I know this is meant to be light-hearted, but allow me to deal with this in a more serious manner.

Certain words are censored for a reason, whether it be because they are considered filthy, antagonizing or aggravating to others. So even some words that may not seem "that bad" may be censored due to the insulting ways they are often used towards others. If you feel a word(s) should be uncensored, or some we've missed should be censored, then feel free to let one of us moderators know. If you do want a word censored (and we add them as this board goes along), feel free to also suggest a replacement word in its place rather than the asteriks. Make a game out of it—whoever finds a bad word that isn't censored gets to suggest their own replacement word(s). ;)

As for whether it is your right to use whatever words you want without being censored, well feel free to do so at a place that doesn't censor. When you registered on this board you agreed to abide by the guidelines and that we have the right to censor your posts. If you disagree, then while it is still your right to write whatever you want (and we should all know that isn't really the case with hate literature), it isn't your right to write whatever you want wherever you want. (it was fun saying that :))

Kurieuo.
c-r-a-p

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Kurieuo! Marty said, "Poop"! Kick him off the forum! Burn his house down! Duck tape his mouth shut! Give him cement shoes and let him sleep with the fishes! Or just put soap in that mouth. With that kind of stuff coming out, I would certainly think he'd need it! Boy, and don't forget to floss! :lol: Geez, my family's effect on me hasn't worn off yet. :?
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote:Kurieuo! Marty said, "Poop"! Kick him off the forum! Burn his house down! Duck tape his mouth shut! Give him cement shoes and let him sleep with the fishes! Or just put soap in that mouth. With that kind of stuff coming out, I would certainly think he'd need it! Boy, and don't forget to floss! :lol: Geez, my family's effect on me hasn't worn off yet. :?
Actually, I said crap, aka, c-r-a-p, or, if that is edited again, the word equals the addition of the first letter of each word: Charlie Robert Allyson Peter...AKA (c)(r)(a)(p), parc spelled backwards, YOU NAME IT

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Kurieuo! DANG YOU!!

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous